Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) (55915 Views)

Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by sacx: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2019
lilfreezy:

LOL! Are you surprised. You don't know that states like edo, benue and kogi has Igbo speaking communities just like delta and rivers but of little in population. Don't let creation of states deceive you ọ. Nigeria na scam country grin

They probably migrated then. But that can't be their hometown. At least, Edo is understandable. But Kogi shocked, that's far north.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2019
Dinma is Igbo, CHIDINMA..... Not Kogi.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2019
rattlesnake:
end of his career
meaning what, you should be tagged as a racist

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by enomakos(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2019
The same girl other are servicing in Nigeria
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by joey150(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Long time girlfriend . The ladies should learn from her commitment. She probably met this dude when he had nothing .

Hope this isn't an excuse to blackmail ladies into staying with lowlives that aren't making any moves to make something out of their life.

Nobody is obligated to remain with you wether you're rich or poor.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by balonaija(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2019
hm
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by lilfreezy: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2019
sacx:

They probably migrated then. But that can't be their hometown. At least, Edo is understandable. But Kogi shocked, that's far north.
so the ijaw in rivers state migrated too right. The yorubas in kogi, Edo and kwara are also migrants I guess. The igala in Anambra are migrants too right. I'm sure very few Nigerians know igala has a small minority tribe in anambra, as a matter of fact Obiano made one a commissioner. Don't let creation of states or geopolitical zones deceive you brother.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by lilfreezy: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by chigo5(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2019
the day I met one igbo boy way come frm benue state I shock, nva knew benue geh igbo people

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by daywatcher: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2019
lilfreezy:

LOL! Are you surprised. You don't know that states like edo, benue and kogi has Igbo speaking communities just like delta and rivers but of little in population. Don't let creation of states deceive you ọ. Nigeria na scam country grin

BIG Scam

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by petrage(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2019
sacx:

Go and check your map and stop displaying ignorance. Kogi shares boundary with Enugu and Anambra to the South. Aside Delta which is party igboid which core Igbo state does Edo have boundary with?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by lilfreezy: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2019
chigo5:
the day I met one igbo boy way come frm benue state I shock, nva knew benue geh igbo people
They are agony people, an Igbo subgroup like ikwere and anioma
https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/agony-igbos-benue/amp/
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by petrage(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2019
lilfreezy:
so the ijaw in rivers state migrated too right. The yorubas in kogi, Edo and kwara are also migrants I guess. The igala in Anambra are migrants too right. I'm sure very few Nigerians know igala has a small minority tribe in anambra, as a matter of fact Obiano made one a commissioner. Don't let creation of states or geopolitical zones deceive you brother.
Honestly my friend the idiocy dat categorized Benue and Kogi into the North still baffles me. They have no cultural affinity with the Hausa Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by sacx: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2019
petrage:
Go and check your map and stop displaying ignorance. Kogi shares boundary with Enugu and Anambra to the South. Aside Delta which is party igboid which core Igbo state does Edo have boundary with?

I appreciate it when people are prudent with speech. Your first sentence was not necessary. However, your points are noted and duly acknowledged.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by lilfreezy: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2019
petrage:
Edo has boundary with anioma.
The Anioma populace make up small numbers in neighbouring Edo State, specifically in Igbanke, Ozo and Ekpon. These are communities that were cut as a result of creation of states.
You can read about it on Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anioma_people it's a pity the indomie generation are not aware because of the senseless politics our leaders play.

The old edo empire too can be found in delta state aswell. Present states are just cut and join with tribes
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by petrage(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2019
sacx:

I appreciate it when people are prudent with speech. Your first sentence was not necessary. However, your points are noted and duly acknowledged.
My very bad....pls accept my apology.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by petrage(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2019
lilfreezy:

Edo has boundary with anioma.
The Anioma populace make up small numbers in neighbouring Edo State, specifically in Igbanke, Ozo and Ekpon. These are communities that were cut as a result of creation of states.
You can read about it on Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anioma_people it's a pity the indomie generation are not aware because of the senseless politics our leaders play.

The old edo empire too can be found in delta state aswell. Present states are just cut and join with tribes
Duly noted...thanks
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

meaning what, you should be tagged as a racist
Racist?
na by force to talk english wey u no sabi?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
rattlesnake:
Racist? na by force to talk english wey u no sabi?
u are talking rubbish...... tribalism will kee you
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by kinharold(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Trendvoice:
Nigerian midfielder and Leicester City player, Wilfred Ndidi is getting ready to tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend.

Super Eagles star, Wilfred Ndidi is set to marry his long time girlfriend come May 10th, (next month), according to reports.

The Leicester City midfielder will tie the knot to a medical student and the love of his life, Dinma.

Dinma has been the longtime girlfriend of the Lagos-born Ndidi and she hails from Kogi State.

The Leicester City star has professed his love for her to the rest of the world when he displayed her name in his boots for both the 2018 World Cup in Russia as well as the 2015 U20 World Cup in New Zealand.

See Source Here

TAAA, who is this one that is trying to claim my own brother. These people like to reap where they did not sow.

Wilfred Ndidi is NOT from any Lagos o, he is a full fledged son of Umunede, in Ika North East LGA, Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

u are talking rubbish...... tribalism will kee you

first RACISM now TRIBALISM

U well so?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
rattlesnake:

first RACISM now TRIBALISM
U well so?
odeh!
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by SVC6000: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Atlist U Get Jessy Nd Boot. Tie The Knot Nd Start Another Flesh League.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by ifyboy60(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
sacx:

kogi is not far north o, kogi shares boundaries with enugu and Anambra states so it's understandable that some igbo villages were partitioned into kogi.

there are also some Igala communities in Enugu and Anambra. but many igbos and Igalas don't know this.

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Wizywiz(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
brodalikeme:
So he isn't married yet? Abeg your younger brother ken Omeruo don marry since, even Francis Uzoho sef. Advice kelechi too, time is not on his side with the way he is playing
kelechi wan marry that farm tool wanabe actress called onyi alex
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by wisdomkid: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Long time girlfriend . The ladies should learn from her commitment. She probably met this dude when he had nothing .

Go and sit down.. He met her in UK... Not oshodi..
Please ask your sister and daughters to go date poor guys...

Like seriously, we don't know their future.. It's bright.
Poverty preaching guys.

I sight one.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
How old is she
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Alezy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
sacx:
Dinma from Kogi state shocked
I wonder o, my brother
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
lilfreezy:
igala in Anambra? Wonderful.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by lilfreezy: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.