Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) (55935 Views)

Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Eseose9(f): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
wisdomkid:

Go and sit down.. He met her in UK... Not oshodi.. Please ask your sister and daughters to go date poor guys...
Like seriously, we don't know their future.. It's bright. Poverty preaching guys.
I sight one.
Ah no they have been together before she migrated to UK o I think he was responsible for her coming over to Uk
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by decency12(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
She is not from kogi but abia state
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by joebeckz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
sacx:

They probably migrated then. But that can't be their hometown. At least, Edo is understandable. But Kogi shocked, that's far north.

If you have traveled before through enugu, you will understand that kogi is closer to the east than edo. After enugu u get to Benue then kogi. Even Okada will take you. Same thing from kogi to onitsha.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by sacx: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
joebeckz:

If you have traveled before through enugu, you will understand that kogi is closer to the east than edo. After enugu u get to Benue then kogi. Even Okada will take you. Same thing from kogi to onitsha.

That's true. I didn't give it much thought when I made the comment. I now remember getting to Enugu after Benue while embarking on a journey.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by anslemarinze52(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
since when
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by jayextra(m): 12:22am On Apr 11, 2019
brodalikeme:
So he isn't married yet? Abeg your younger brother ken Omeruo don marry since, even Francis Uzoho sef. Advice kelechi too, time is not on his side with the way he is playing
Hope ya also married..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2019
jayextra:
Hope ya also married..

Yes nah, but i don't collect his kind of salary
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by jayextra(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2019
brodalikeme:

Yes nah, but i don't collect his kind of salary
grin grin Grind harder.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Kulas: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2019
nicepoker101:
Lagos born Ndidi. This country eh. If he was a drug dealer now. The lagos won't be there. grin
Hahahaha. On point
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

odeh!

Its Ode not Odeh...
Odeh na person name u see ur Mumu had PhD ba
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2019
rattlesnake:

Its Ode not Odeh...
Odeh na person name u see ur Mumu had PhD ba
enemies of progress everywhere, I don't even know why I talked to you at the first place
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Set To Marry Dinma (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
sacx:

They probably migrated then. But that can't be their hometown. At least, Edo is understandable. But Kogi shocked, that's far north.

"..migrated.. "
No, there are about 2 or more authentic original Igbo communities roped into present Kogi State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church / Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.