Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off (29123 Views)

Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by CodeTemplar: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Luvinghubby:

That Abuja-Nassarawa road suffers from heavy traffic jam daily with no end in sight, adding a university there will only increase the suffer Nigerians go through in that axis.
Winners are good planners and they will factor those in very well

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
how many year will it take the school to recoup 200 m dollars ?70 bn naira ?

$200m is actually not money compared to the billions he wrecks in from money laundering, untaxed tithes and offerings and donations as well as earnings from his many 'OPM' ventures.

He is a wise con man and I love him a lot for hijacking the Savior Program from Vatican.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by amaniro: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
SjMbula:
Any poor man pikin there?

Watin poor man pickin dey find for private school? being poor is not an excuse.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Pearlyakin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Daddy freeze people are here shouting tithes and offering
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Fizzymike1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
CosmoDroid:
A great con man who has used the tithes and offering well. It shall be well with you. Just like he moved away from Lagos to where Land is massive and cheap at Otta. He went to Abuja and moved to Nassarawa where land is massive and cheap. Strategically located to move the elites to his Kingdoms to milk them. These two cities, Lagos and Abuja need best schools for the kids of the elites. And Oyedepo has captured their mind, their spirit and their brains as well as their pocket. A great man.

Great men know OPM and OP as a source of unending wealth. Until you know how to use people, until you master mind control, whether, with technology or word of mouth, your source has limited resource.

Oyedepo has done well for his bloodline using Other People's Money and Other People.

What Jesus could not do, he has done it in his name.

You speak with somuch foolishness bro. Just drink water and your brain will return to.default setting

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by FlyoruB: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Stop intellectualizing spiritual matters man. You may end up overheating your own brain.

You chrisitian zombies and your willfull stupidity. Pray tell what is so spiritual about how Oyedepo is able to finance his projects that makes him any different from other pastorpreneurs? Oh, lemme guess, his god rains naira and dollar-bill manna from the heavens. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by 1kinggy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
They already have NOUN now. Let them upgrade and ask pertinent questions.

NOUN is a different model.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by CodeTemplar: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jiang:

Yeah am pretty sure, angels from heaven come down to build those megs branches & edifices that keep springing up in every part of this country & abroad which by d way are own by the church.

I guess dat politician who pays over a million naira monthly as tithe is also an angel from heaven, so does emeka who pays over 300k monthly, I assume you get d picture right grin
Read Galatians 6:6 and cure some ignorance sir. There is something some persons call the prophet's seed. One of the way God has structured connection to His prophets is via communicating all good things to them and
we all known money answereth to all things or in lay man's term, money is the exchange medium of all good things.
So the summary is this, even some known pastors you call GO who aren't under Oyedepo ministries, pay seeds to him regularly.
That's why I laugh when folks are crying over tithe. If you know what some people pay as prophet's seed alone, you may overheat your brain in 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by ahiboilandgas: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
CosmoDroid:

$200m is actually not money compared to the billions he wrecks in from money laundering, untaxed tithes and offerings and donations as well as earnings from his many 'OPM' ventures.

He is a wise con man and I love him a lot for hijacking the Savior Program from Vatican.
that how they fail exam s is that the answer to the question?How many year will return on investment 200 m dollars
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
God's money..
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
that how they fail exam s is that the answer to the question?How many year will return on investment 200 m dollars

You are not qualified to ask that question. You deserve the answers that you get from life.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by roladex(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Who da one epp
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Asour: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Buhari loves the north so much and I am sure he will subdue all those to allow his beloved north have something worthwhile.

The North have something worthwhile? Wow!

The North does have good Higher Institutions too, you know. Implying that a 'proposed' specialized Higher Institution by WCW is the North's Opportunity to have 'Something Worthwhile' is Demeaning. Unless of course you are joking.

If you aren't then Consider that...

WCW institutions are good, matter of fact, Very good. However there is a tendency to bring other institutions down in a bid to show how good these Institutions are. I don't know if this is subconscious BUT it is not necessary.

Nobody needs to be bad for you to be good. said differently, You can be good without Implying how beneath everyoneelse around you is/ must be. That's if those people are actually bad in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
amaniro:
Pressure was mounted on the church to build it in Abuja so the capital city can have a world class university

FG you people cannot build your own world class university??

You mean the useless leaders ?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by okoh66(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
U be big goat quote author=freemanbubble post=77407985]

Mumu[/quote]
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by ahiboilandgas: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You are not qualified to ask that question. You deserve the answers that you get from life.
another failed answer I don't know simple then we score your sorry add zero and move on
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by frubben(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jiang:

Yeah am pretty sure, angels from heaven come down to build those megs branches & edifices that keep springing up in every part of this country & abroad which by d way are own by the church.

I guess dat politician who pays over a million naira monthly as tithe is also an angel from heaven, so does emeka who pays over 300k monthly, I assume you get d picture right grin
no mind that blind bat may no know anything, come here come dey yan opkata.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by CodeTemplar: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Asour:

The North have something worthwhile? Wow!

The North does have good Higher Institutions too, you know. Implying that a 'proposed' specialized Higher Institution by WCW is the North's Opportunity to have 'Something Worthwhile' is Demeaning. Unless of course you are joking.

If you aren't then Consider that...

WCW institutions are good, matter of fact, Very good. However there is a tendency to bring other institutions down in a bid to show how good these Institutions are. I don't know if this is subconscious BUT it is not necessary.

Nobody needs to be bad for you to be good. said differently, You can be good without Implying how beneath everyoneelse around you is/ must be. That's if those people are actually bad in the first place.
By Nigerian standard they have some heavy weight institutions but I honestly don't think those can match what winners will bring in.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by iswallker(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
[[s]quote author=WetinUGain post=77408090]

At times when u people mention tithe,I laugh so hard.I have been a church worker all my life,how much are congregations paying as tithes,how much is being realized. How many people are faithful in paying tithes,some people even pay fake money.. grin

Some churches have hundreds of full time pastors under them,how are they being paid?..It is from those tithes...Tithes are being used to run d church and d overhead of some churches are massive every month.Some churches have d policy of d local church keeping 10% of their income while they forward d balance to d center,this will be used to pay for all sundries.

If tithes and offerings were dt easy,Church like d Anglican will not be begging T.Y Danjuma to assist in the building of their University..If you look round,u will see churches dt are being built for years.

Yes,I know some pastors are manipulative but having a mega church with branches all over d places and you think those pastors got rich by tithe and offerings... grin..Oga,think well,how will they take care of their overheads,wch runs into millions every month....Of course,some pastors are wealthy but not through tithe and offerings..
[/quote][/s]

Why not tell us where they get money instead of this your epistle...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by WetinUGain: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jiang:

How many Politicians are paying tithes and are faithful with it..wat most of them do is donations and they do it once in a while.There are people who pay tithes and are faithful with it but the overhead of ds mega churches swallow them all.

For example,Redeemed,do u know how many full time pastors dt are under Redeemed church?.The budget and overhead is massive...Are u aware Canaan land generates its power,have u heard of them coming to collect offerings on power generation?..I Know churches dt do not have up to 100k in their accounts and I know some popular ones dt borrowed to build their headquarters...It might be possible for a church with single branch but not for mega churches...Churches are not as bouyants as u people think..some churches even have up to 5 signatories to their accounts and 4 out of 5 must sign to carry out transactions...The church I attend here runs on diesel generator every services and d population of d church is not up to 20 and 50% of d population are youths and teenagers...Since d beginningn of ds year,I HV not been to church..how do u think d church is being run?

Yes,some pastors are rich but not through tithe and offerings

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Asour: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
By Nigerian standard they have some heavy weight institutions but I honestly don't think those can match what winners will bring in.

What they will bring? Really?

So we now make Categorical comparisons between things that exist and those that do not?

I am just saying that However good what WCW brings onboard is, it doesn't make the North without 'Something worthwhile' NOW. I.e. they don't have to wait for WCW to have Worthwhile Institutions. Implying this is Condescending and demeaning. I am sure you know... If it wasn't a joke.

That's my point.

One more thing... By Nigerian standard? You really had to say that, didn't you? hahaha!

I am not a stickler for Rankings of Nigerian schools But let's say we rely on a few recent rankings (in Africa/Nigeria). We've seen a few Nigerian schools, albeit 1, 2 or 3 of them Outranking WCW's schools in most of these rankings (I accept CU is usually top 3/4 though).

If this is so don't you think your use of "Nigerian standard" is also condescending?

Since "Nigerian Standard" would only be appropriate if WCW's schools ALWAYS ranks No. 1 in ALL Assessments on ALL rankings. Isn't it ?
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
another failed answer I don't know simple then we score your sorry add zero and move on

Little ego waste their time trying to provoke. I can only be invoked.

I doubt if you have the operabilities to handle.

Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Stop intellectualizing spiritual matters man. You may end up overheating your own brain.
Lol. Milking ignorant people of their hard-earned income is a spiritual matter. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by MrFly(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
They shall recoup d money spent within 2years or are they not charging fees in millions again? This is pure bussiness!
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by CodeTemplar: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
WetinUGain:

Why not tell us where they get money instead of this your epistle...
There is something some persons call the prophet's seed. One of the way God has structured connection to His prophets is via communicating all good things to them(Galatians 6:6) and we all known money answereth to all things or in lay man's term, money is the exchange of medium of all good things.
So a breif summary is this, even some known pastors you call GO who aren't under Oyedepo ministries, pay seeds to him regularly.
That's why I laugh when folks are crying over tithe. If you know what some people pay as prophet's seed alone, you may overheat your brain in 5 minutes.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by WetinUGain: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
lazinny:
I was waiting for you to conclude with how the church now generates the income but you failed to do that. . Please enlighten us

Whenever u hear Oyedepo comes up and shouted "I can never be poor"..he is not talking about physical investment.
Over d years,he has invested in millions of people...So many people have been blessed by him and such people are ready to bless him in return...If Oyedepo needs N1 now,there are people who are ready to give him millions.

He got his wealth through personal intercession he made for people.. through this means,the man is stupendously wealthy,i doubt if d man will ever touch d church accounts...There are people who compensate him every month. When the son was getting married,he got a lot of cars from members and non members.

Tithes and offerings can not blessed him dt much,if not,d church will not last this long..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by israelmao(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Church has taken over.
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by TemmyT002(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wetin concern us?
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by ahiboilandgas: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Little ego waste their time trying to provoke. I can only be invoked.

I doubt if you have the operabilities to handle.

Ignorance is bliss.
confusionist
Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by iragbmite: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
WetinUGain:

At times when u people mention tithe,I laugh so hard.I have been a church worker all my life,how much are congregations paying as tithes,how much is being realized. How many people are faithful in paying tithes,some people even pay fake money.. grin

Some churches have hundreds of full time pastors under them,how are they being paid?..It is from those tithes...Tithes are being used to run d church and d overhead of some churches are massive every month.Some churches have d policy of d local church keeping 10% of their income while they forward d balance to d center,this will be used to pay for all sundries.

If tithes and offerings were dt easy,Church like d Anglican will not be begging T.Y Danjuma to assist in the building of their University..If you look round,u will see churches dt are being built for years.

Yes,I know some pastors are manipulative but having a mega church with branches all over d places and you think those pastors got rich by tithe and offerings... grin..Oga,think well,how will they take care of their overheads,wch runs into millions every month....Of course,some pastors are wealthy but not through tithe and offerings..

You are the biggest idiot here. You want to tell me that your Daddy G.O who was so intellectually deficient that he could not make it into a university and had to settle for a fourth-rate polytechnic suddenly became a world-class businessman? Maybe God gave him a brain transplant after he started collecting tithes from dimwits like you. People don't just become world class businessmen overnight. The myth of overnight success is nothing but a myth, and it only happens in Nigeria/Africa.

If Oyedepo is not a thief, why can't he go defend himself in the UK?

Borrow yourself some brain my niggi!!!

The source of his wealth is either tithe or Yahoo. I think it is 90% tithe, 5% Yahoo 2.0 and 5% money laundering for politicians. The only other option is that his other universities are doing so well that the profits are now being used to fund these newer ones, I doubt it. I have no doubt that his other universities are probably losing money. There is nothing special about your Daddy G.O. He is a fraudster, exploiting the gullibility of reetards like you.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off by atobs4real(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
emerich:
Faith that moves mountains...
Thank you Daddy Oyedepo for paving the way.
And ripping the people off their flesh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Meets Governor El-Rufai (Photos) / Zuwaira Muhammad, FCE Student, Missing In Adamawa (Photos) / Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.