Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa (1048 Views)

Stowaways Spotted Under A Ship Going To Unknown Destination (Photos) / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Sights From A 5-minute Ferry Ride From Marina To Apapa (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tell me how many days it takes for a cargo ship to sail from China Guangzhou port to apapa port.
Re: How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa by edebemba(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ask Google! Or go to Tin Can/Apapa wharf.and enquire from the shipping/maritime companies scattered all over there.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa by ITbomb(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gone are the days someone would ask a question on nairaland and get a professional answer.

Today kids would be doing "FTC" and ask Google

3 Likes

Re: How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa by Amuocha: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
One year
Re: How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa by Teewhy2: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=bigmodo post=77404707]Tell me how many days it takes for a cargo ship to sail from China Guangzhou port to apapa port. [/quote

Most agents will give you 60 -70 days, it might be faster or slower than that depending n availability of space for the shop to duck, if no space they might need to go to cotonu and starting watching out for where there is space at apapa port.
Re: How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa by Connoisseur(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
bigmodo:
Tell me how many days it takes for a cargo ship to sail from China Guangzhou port to apapa port.

Depends on the shipping line and countries where transloading was done.
Maersk/Safmarine used to be 40 days but now close to 60 days. Reasons not known.
Other shipping lines have higher days though.
Re: How Many Days Does A Ship Travel From China Port To Apapa by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Amuocha:
One year

365 days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Places You Shouldn’t Miss In Niger State(pictures) / UK And Canada Startup Visas. / How I Squandered My Money In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.