Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him (4458 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Ayodele70: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
A South African lady who has a married Nigerian man as her boyfriend, has revealed why she cannot leave him.

According to her, his sex game is holding her!

"My boyfriend is almost always on a video call with his wife who’s abroad. Every time they video calling it has to be completely silent. This other time he told me to go and sit at the balcony. I wanted to leave the relationship so bad but his sex game is holding me back.

He’s Nigerian actually �
" she tweeted.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/south-african-lady-dating-a-married-nigerian-man-reveals-why-she-cant-leave-him.html

Cc' Lalasticlala

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by delugajackson: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dating a married man is like driving a government car. It will never be yours.

11 Likes

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by TANID(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ashawo Were South Africa
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by amaniro: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
South Africa and Ghanaians is filled with Hot perverted people.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by levelss(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
South African to like prick tongue
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
anaconda making women acting a damn fool since 500AD

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by internationalman(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is preek of nowadays different from the ones our old mothers tested in their time or what..

Isn't the same?

at times my babe just love staring and holding my preek more than fucking itself.. Like it makes her happy..

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by YungMillionaire: 2:57am On Apr 10, 2019
He must be from Ogbomosho or Kwale...those ones have the biggest schlongs.
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by paddyofboss(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2019
This will start another bout of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. SA men won't like this

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by femi4: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2019
internationalman:
Is preek of nowadays different from the ones our old mothers tested in their time or what..

Isn't the same?

at times my babe just love staring and holding my preek more than fucking itself.. Like it makes her happy..
same way she's holding another man's dick when you are not available. Beware of Ladies that have no regard for dick
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by chiipink(f): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2019
south African men right nowgrin

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by NuclearReactor: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2019
internationalman:

Isn't the same?

U donminit shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by internationalman(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2019
NuclearReactor:

U donminit shockedshockedshocked
I do my brother.. It's like the thing makes her go gaga.
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by internationalman(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2019
femi4:
same way she's holding another man's dick when you are not available. Beware of Ladies that have no regard for dick
I don't care coz I have always set my mind to believe that she's only mine when she's with me..

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by XhosaNostra(f): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2019
SmellySperm:
south African men right nowgrin

Don't forget that they hit it 1st grin They probably broke her heart, hence she has no value for herself by dating someone that makes her freeze whenever he's on the phone.
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by vibbb: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2019
One thing must hold you back to stay.

Yours has no substitute.

Wot u luv will continually fall on you.

In davido's voice.
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Don't forget that they hit it 1st grin They probably broke her heart, hence she has no value for herself by dating someone that makes her freeze whenever he's on the phone.
it's not actually who hit the pvssy first but who hit it rightgrin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by XhosaNostra(f): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2019
SmellySperm:

it's not actually who hit the pvssy first but who hit it rightgrin

A leftover is still a leftover grin
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by brodalikeme(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2019
See your lips cheesy
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2019
internationalman:

Isn't the same?

With thing's like penis pump, then yes.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by UniQue84: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Women and Dick sef... cheesy shocked

So many men still underestimate the power of the D, I just laugh ...it is not enough to have a big D although its advantageous though, but after you have conquered weak organ & rapid release ...then the rest is down to the skills and position you know and you can apply grin ,very few men have gotten to this level .

For the women note this if you have not been transformed to another world were you speak in an unknown tongue during action and squirted to the extent that you still feel the sensation even till morning grin am sorry you have not seen sex or enjoyed sex.

I think I will begin tutorial on this majorly for married couples and soon to get married inorder to reduce the rate of divorce ( majorly caused by sexual incompatibility, but they won't tell u) in many homes .
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2019
Just like you
XhosaNostra:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
Just like you

Of course.
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Of course.

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

everybody is a left over and left overs always have this sweet tastegrin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

XhosaNostra:

Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by XhosaNostra(f): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2019
SmellySperm:

Sweet from all the leftover juices from previous activities wink
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Sweet from all the leftover juices from previous activities wink
how can it be sweet from juices of previous activities when the previous activities never produced sweeter juice to sustain it from being a left overgrin
Re: South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2019
SmellySperm:

how can it be sweet from juices of previous activities when the previous activities never produced sweeter juice to sustain it from being a left overgrin

Dude, it's like old shoes. Tear & wear makes them more comfortable than any new pair of shoes. Meaning that overuse adds character & that thing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa: Video Of Eastern Cape Drunk Woman Dancing On The Street Naked / See What A Lady Did In Public / Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.