Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel (29245 Views)

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by luvyaself95(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2019
Lifestone:
But why.the initial gragra?
My thought too
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by KrocAce(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2019
Before nko, na publicity the guy dey look for......
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by tosyne2much(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2019
R2bees:
Na that one you dey talk small small.. Beef wey no last two days they don dey make up already.
I dey tell you... At least blogs and paper don carry their matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Gucciboss: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Lol.. You guys are something else

No sleep for the wicked
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2019
R2bees:
Demmie vee my guy.. Maturity at it's peak.

BTW let's all pray for Man utd tonight. RIP in advance

Why he come dey do gragra before when he know say na like this e go end?

Make he dey think before he lip oo

1 Like

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Djamel(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2019
Baddestshit:
Just like that... After making us believe kiss Daniel is a bad person

The thing tire me.....after the noise....bluff and threat..... now you be forming papa Theresa..... iya mad ahswear
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by jrusky(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2019
This would be a lesson to those who love to listen but never have patient to answer.

Now the truth has come out I guess many of you were bashing that boy called Kiss even some silly dude sons of Hitler turned it tribal jab but now see your lives?
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by feranmi1221: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2019
Dis guy is confused , after telling us kiss Daniel begged you to join flyboi to boost his dying career and scam you of 15M, you are here again saying nah you and your manager go meet kizz...please with due respect are you mad cos ion understand
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2019
R2bees:
Lols.. hide our best player?. Sorry we are not Tottenham, u know where una supermarket dey.
lolz we're coming for gundonzi
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Topmaike007(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Emceesaka:

Thanks so much my brother
and again na straight winning I give una
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Awoo88: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2019
Efcc will be on his ass hence his "loyality". Stuoid yahoo boy using music to cover up
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by encryptjay(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Drop the song/album jor grin
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
lolz we're coming for gundonzi
£80M + Vinicius Jr and he's yours
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Topmaike007(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2019
R2bees:
£80M + Vinicius Jr and he's yours
see thief cheesy so better thing dey hungry you?
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
see thief cheesy so better thing dey hungry you?
Lekwa this one.. Who no like better thing?
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Topmaike007(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2019
R2bees:
Lekwa this one.. Who no like better thing?
na wa oo my one and only vinicius is whom you're looking for

1 Like

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
na wa oo my one and only vinicius is whom you're looking for
But seriously that guy na confirm baller. Is he a Striker or Winger? he seems to be Raheem Sterling type of player, he just need to work on his finishing. Anyways he's still a kid shaa.
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Tolubory(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2019
CutenaijaMedia:
Flyboi Music Ex signee Demmie Vee reveals he never signed a label deal with kizz Daniel but a management deal, he recently made this post via his Instagram page

He Wrote!!

Alot of people complained about me joining Flyboi inc.Let me make this more clear to you all, I never sign a record label deal with Kizz Daniel but a management deal. A management deal where I can always have someone am looking up to...We needed proper management after tiff has blown. And a good team to work with..Kizz Daniel was someone I have always looked up to as my GF in the industry which made myself and my CEO decided to approach FBI for this management deal. Also for us to be able to grow FLYBOI together. Kizz has always been a good person to me with good heart. Am using this opportunity to let everyone understand that Am truly sorry for everything this whole drama might have caused the whole Flyboi Management/Team. I will forever appreciate what you guys have done for me. From the bottom of my heart. Am saying am sorry. Let’s love lead. And to all upcoming act out there. Always remember patience is a virtue. #Surulere

See More : https://cute9ja.com/i-never-sign-a-label-deal-with-kizz-daniel-demmie-vee-wrote/

Confusionist Everywhere
Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by Topmaike007(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2019
R2bees:
But seriously that guy na confirm baller. Is he a Striker or Winger? he seems to be Raheem Sterling type of player, he just need to work on his finishing. Anyways he's still a kid shaa.
he is both winger and striker,but due to Benzema upfront he is deployed at the left...

1 Like

Re: I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel by kayprinz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
everything Na set up joor we know them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) / Lil Kesh Looking Good In New Pictures / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.