Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) (26477 Views)

This Is Not Pounded Yam O. It's Human Being Brain Eiye vs Vikings Delta PIX / He was alive they were cutting his head - Vikings vs Eiye in Delta PIX / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
gloria34:
The problem is seeing the act of the policeman trying to find out the source of his money as harassment. The crimes most Nigeria youth especially boys commit daily is worrisome, just spend one day in the police station and feed your eyes and ears, you will understand the reason for stop and search and these questions. tho some policemen over do it but is there an organization without bad eggs?
Look, you and I are making the same point, Besides, A Criminal doesn't Necerssary needs to own an Iphone. grin they can own the cheapest phone but still be a Dangerous criminal. grin

And oh! i didn't need to confirm, Most people's comments on here confirmed it by concluding that the guy is A Criminal.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Psoul(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dat is not harassment. Did he stopped the boy from going? Was the boy arrested or beaten?

Hw can u, a student come and tell a Nigeria Policeman that u bought a phone worth or N250k..E be like say u dey learn.
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
gloria34:
In Nigeria, if police ask you "how far" na harrasment o
Ok I Understand You Very Well For This We All Know That
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2019
TANID:

Ok I Understand You Very Well For This We All Know That
I was simply implying that that is the Nigerian mentality which is actually wrong

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2019
gloria34:
I was simply implying that that is the Nigerian mentality which is actually wrong
Yes I Know Ma
Thanks
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by chuka5000(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2019
TANID:
No
just try to see it, the officer really intimidated the guy

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by TANID(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2019
chuka5000:

just try to see it, the officer really intimidated the guy
Ok Thanks
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by generationz(f): 12:52am On May 01, 2019
COURVOISier:
How can a student own a 250k phone? Lets be realistic.

Hello,
I googled Best black hat forum and registered on it like you told me. However I'm unable to read anything on it. I was told to get private account or something like that
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by COURVOISier(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2019
generationz:

Hello,
I googled Best black hat forum and registered on it like you told me. However I'm unable to read anything on it. I was told to get private account or something like that

Dont go to the vip section,
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by generationz(f): 8:56am On May 01, 2019
COURVOISier:

Dont go to the vip section, it is not free, stroll down the page, you will see kindle section.

Thanks
Re: Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) by COURVOISier(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2019
generationz:

Thanks
Welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Thief Caught By Vigilante In Delta,His Face Disorganised With Beating(pics / Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos) / Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.