Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ......... (4291 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

......... by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: ......... by anthonyuncle(m): 4:50am On Apr 10, 2019
SMH. am just trying to imagine ur dad saying dz at ur baptism
Re: ......... by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2019
Yuk... I'd pay you not to touch me

Ps... your dick grows and shrinks every thread you make

1 Share

Re: ......... by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2019
francesco01:
Hey,what's up with you.are u a female resides in lagos,I mean matured one,yea,if you wana enjoy yourself,have fun to the fullest,beep me,I eat puccies very well and I fvck like hellll so hard and deep with my 8.2 inches big mamba.open your leg,as I deep my head into your puccy,lick your puccy out so harrd and sweet like a lollipop,eating your clit so so goooood,bleeping your toto so wild with my tongue,svcking and eating ur puccy aggressively till u splash ur juic all over my face.sliding my big hard nodding corrckk into your wet puna,fvcking ur puna so harrrrrrd deeeeep with precision,bringing ur legs ontop of my laps,so I enter u deepeeeeerrrr hitting humping nacking throtting jamming ur puna so so harrrrrrd for 2hrs.yeaaaaaa.am a student in ib o,lag females hit me on whatsapp to see samples of my huge boner,or call 08137349272 am 27, 6ft1 inch tall
. ......
Re: ......... by Pearlyakin(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2019
This guy' destiny has been declared inconclusive, what a waste of sperm, Frances from Human kinetics UI
Brostitute no be profession
Re: ......... by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2019
francesco01:
Hey,what's up with you.are u a female resides in lagos,I mean matured one,yea,if you wana enjoy yourself,have fun to the fullest,beep me,I eat puccies very well and I fvck like hellll so hard and deep with my 8.2 inches big mamba.open your leg,as I deep my head into your puccy,lick your puccy out so harrd and sweet like a lollipop,eating your clit so so goooood,bleeping your toto so wild with my tongue,svcking and eating ur puccy aggressively till u splash ur juic all over my face.sliding my big hard nodding corrckk into your wet puna,fvcking ur puna so harrrrrrd deeeeep with precision,bringing ur legs ontop of my laps,so I enter u deepeeeeerrrr hitting humping nacking throtting jamming ur puna so so harrrrrrd for 2hrs.yeaaaaaa.am a student in ib o,lag females hit me on whatsapp to see samples of my huge boner,or call 08137349272 am 27, 6ft1 inch tall

Re: ......... by TANID(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2019
Guest007:
Yuk... I'd pay you not to touch me
Ps... your dick grows and shrinks every thread you make
You Need His Service
Re: ......... by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2019
TANID:
You Need His Service
TANI shey need attention nau,her toto dey scratch her
Re: ......... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ......... by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2019
francesco01:
any matured lady in lagos for a very hot sweet licking and knacking age 23 and above,add on whatasapp to sse d 8.2 inches D,or call 08137349272
Re: ......... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=francesco01 post=77411792]Hey,what's up with you.are u a female resides in lagos,I mean matured one,yea,if you wana enjoy yourself,have fun to the fullest,beep me,I eat puccies very well and I fvck like hellll so hard and deep with my 8.2 inches big mamba.open your leg,as I deep my head into your puccy,lick your puccy out so harrd and sweet like a lollipop,eating your clit so so goooood,bleeping your toto so wild with my tongue,svcking and eating ur puccy aggressively till u splash ur juic all over my face.sliding my big hard nodding corrckk into your wet puna,fvcking ur puna so harrrrrrd deeeeep with precision,bringing ur legs ontop of my laps,so I enter u deepeeeeerrrr hitting humping nacking throtting jamming ur puna so so harrrrrrd for 2hrs.yeaaaaaa.am a student in ib o,lag females hit me on whatsapp to see samples of my huge boner,or call 08137349272 am 27, 6ft1 inch tall[/quote
Re: ......... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
francesco01:
........oshhhhhhh licking it uhmmmm
Re: ......... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: ......... by IamPlato(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2019
Bros if You No Die This Month Wetin You Gain? sad

1 Like

Re: ......... by Callertunez: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2019
This guy no dey taya? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman / "Opor Is Plenty" Lagos Instagram Big Backside Girl Twerk A Storm On Her Birthday / 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.