Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It (3929 Views)

Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Alot of guys when they see the waist of a lady especially the ones having big bossoms,they are turned on.
Actually some of the ladies having these waist are in pains deep inside and just managing to walk.
They have gone through xrays and the xrays seems not to help matters.
They have taken alot of pain relievers all to no avail and are now contemplating taking local concoction.
This life no just balance.
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:
Alot of guys when they see the waist of a lady especially the ones having big bossoms,they are turned on.
Actually some of the ladies having these waist are in pains deep inside and just managing to walk.
They have taken alot of pain relievers all to no avail and are now contemplating taking local concoction.
Ehn ehn Chey tulu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by adeoyekay(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
guobe:
Especially the one with waist beads I can die for it

2 Likes

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Ehn ehn Chey tulu
Many are going through excruciating pains in the waist and can't even go to work or shops.
So sad.
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
adeoyekay:
Especially the one with waist beads I can die for it
Ah for real lol
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by Lovemeharder(f): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
My friend had similar issues, big waist, big big body with pain and body odor.

4 Likes

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lovemeharder:
How did she treat the waist pain?
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by NFBI: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Body odour is the problem that comes with big booty
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by adeoyekay(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
NFBI:
Really
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by NFBI: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
adeoyekay:
Really
I no too like eye turning waste abeg..

Na another wahala when she gets older like 50yrs

2 Likes

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by PedoBear: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2023
How e take concern you

Is it your pain??

1 Like

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by imagrg(m): 2:55am On Dec 05, 2023
You mean big yansh or big hips?

Which one be waist again?
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by IVORY2009(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2023
Lovemeharder:

But you're a man undecided
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by BigMoneyeye: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2023
And so? Am I the cause?
Have sex and move on, that's a man's job.

Its not my duty to worry about her body

2 Likes

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2023
BigMoneyeye:
And so? Am I the cause?
Have sex and move on, that's a man's job.

Its not my duty to worry about her body
So you can have sex with someone that is in severe pains and can barely walk.nawa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by BigMoneyeye: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:

So you can have sex with someone that is in severe pains and can barely walk.nawa for you o.
Lol boss. She has the responsibility of exercising and working on her body.
Thats her duty not mine.

I'm also exercising and keeping my body in good shape

2 Likes

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2023
BigMoneyeye:

Thats her duty not mine.

All efforts have been made to get well but the pain still persists.
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by BigMoneyeye: 8:04am On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:

Let her work on herself.
If it were other forms of help, I could offer her, even if it's financial.
But I will not trade my empathy or pity for a lady who has enjoyed her same body (sexually and financial) while I was struggling to build my better body.

Emotions are very expensive

2 Likes

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2023
BigMoneyeye:

Let her work on herself.
But I will not trade my empathy or pity for a lady who has enjoyed her same body (sexually and financial) while I was struggling to build my better body.

Okay
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by TheRealOwner(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:
Most likely early onset of arthritis or osteoporosis. They affect women more, especially older women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Most likely early onset of arthritis or osteoporosis. They affect women more, especially older women
It may likely be genetical too.
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by telkevog(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2023
Mtcheww, I'm disappointed. No pinshure🙆! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2023
telkevog:
Mtcheww, I'm disappointed. No pinshure🙆! grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by duduade: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2023
And una be 9-5pm men/entrepreneurs

Or

Kids

Tufiakwa
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by Blitzking: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Men love women with big hips until in their late 40 to 50s and they develop bilateral osteoarthritis requiring knee replacement surgery..usually affecting one knee joint before involving the next. [quote][/quote]
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by Afamsi: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Op you are talking about over size yansh
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by Silentgroper(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
NFBI:
i thought bossom meant boobs..
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by Silentgroper(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
BigMoneyeye:

Thats her duty not mine.

tell him ...

Like series of thrusting doesn't cause waist or back pain .. Do / would the females give a shiit.?? ............

So ehy the fvck on God's green earth should i
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by Silentgroper(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
BigMoneyeye:

Let her work on herself.

. WORD!!!
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by oglalasioux(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lovemeharder:
My friend had similar issues, big waist, big big body with pain and body odor .

Oh Lord!
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by BrutusOj(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
guobe:

Why not come out plain to tell us you are seeking solution to your waist pain instead of beating around with all these posts? Look for fresh bitter leave, rinse it and use clean water to squeeze out the juice, drank half glass in the morning and night before bed. It cleanses your body especially reducing excess sugar which is one of the causes of waist pain.
Re: Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It by guobe: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
BrutusOj:
Why not come out plain to tell us you are seeking solution to your waist pain instead of beating around with all these posts? Look for fresh bitter leave, rinse it and use clean water to squeeze out the juice, drank half glass in the morning and night before bed. It cleanses your body especially reducing excess sugar which is one of the causes of waist pain.
I know a couple of people encountering it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Marriage (advantage & Disadvantages) / Nairalanders Wishing Each Other Happy Val With Voicenote Messages / Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.