Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work (42751 Views)

CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends / Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter / Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2019
xoxocandy:
please i need a loan of 25k in Ibadan my certificate is the only collateral I have

You mean fake certificate?
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Dammysmart: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Originakalokalo(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Which kain wealth you come get?

Eat well, burn it with health and fitness.

Drive the best of cars.

Travel the world and taste different cuisine and wine.

Wear the best designer clothes.

Do charitable works, help others!

Ball hard man... #YOLO

Advice from hell.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by abumeinben(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2019
E get some kind of money we you go get, you go constantly lose appetite.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by NUJABEZ: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Harrymig1:
Ulcer be smiling at me when I try it for a week

Do you already have the ulcer condition? If not, not eating does not cause ulcer. Ulcer is caused by a bacteria and not the lack of food as widely believed.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by decent2(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
white and simplicity if na Nigeria person wey just g et #20m go just dey fat and form like tomorrow no dey
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by binary123(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:
You just gotta love the white man. Very simple set of people. If you see him on the streets, you won't even believe he's the CEO of Twitter with billions of dollars to his name.

But the moment person hammer for this side, na to hire Police men, SARS, Army, Airforce and Agbero wey go dey follow am for back. Them go dey blow siren everywhere like say na them get road. Them no dey obey traffic rule, as army men go comot begin flog motorists make them clear road for oga. Poor man don suffer.
eyaaaa.tell me more.i know you do see him on the street so simple man.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by meobizy(f): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2019
Caseless:

First, you said no scientific evidence, second you dispute dispute the person who's benefiting from fasting. If you are unproductive and surrounded by unproductive people, don't blame it on fasting.
There’s no scientific evidence and the person who spoke on it didn’t provide proof.
Flying at night keeps me healthy — oya, come and prove it, na.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2019
Bellotelli:

You forgot to add native doctor
Why native doctor again
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by victorazyvictor(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2019
Harrymig1:
Ulcer be smiling at me when I try it for a week

Work on your mindset and spirit....
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by largeman4u(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2019
we all need learn from this.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Anijay1212(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
If I was worth 5.3billion "naira" not even dollars" nah Suya and cold beer 4 kill me..... angry If he was in Nigeria them 4 don dey carry rumour say nah "ritualist"..... angry
Someone should help,laugh wan kill me o...
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Zombicmodz: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2019
MKULTRA:
You go soon join Steve jobs cry

Steve Jobs died from pancreatic cancer.
Some say the cancer was as a result of protease inhibitors (ant-hiv medication) and was infected by a gay partner in the 80s.

However, they are both illuminati pawns and Dorsey doesn't even seem to be thinking for himself aka mind control.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by LightSon(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2019
‘I’ll go from Friday ’til Sunday. I won’t have dinner on Friday. I won’t have dinner or any meal on Saturday. And the first time I’ll eat will be Sunday evening. I’ve done that three times now where I do [an] extended fast where I’m just drinking water,’ Dorsey revealed.

‘The first time I did it, like day three, I felt like I was hallucinating. It was a weird state to be in. But as I did it the next two times, it just became so apparent to me how much of our days are centered around meals and how — the experience I had was when I was fasting for much longer, how time really slowed down.’

Guys I think we a missing the point here. This guy said he had done this only 3 times, so it’s not like this is his regular lifestyle. He’s just experimenting with fasting. Also check his tweet...

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by faithfull18(f): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2019
GreatResearcher:
If u were a lady I'd have looked into ur case. Don't give up bro
Really?, why can't you help him too.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by afroniger: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Which kain wealth you come get?

Eat well, burn it with health and fitness.

Drive the best of cars.

Travel the world and taste different cuisine and wine.

Wear the best designer clothes.

Do charitable works, help others!

Ball hard man... #YOLO

What you don't know is that he may have already done all that over and over and gotten tired of all that. It is called Law of Diminishing Returns.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Harrymig1(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Do you already have the ulcer condition? If not, not eating does not cause ulcer. Ulcer is caused by a bacteria and not the lack of food as widely believed.
Thank you, now I know.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Harrymig1(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Work on your mindset and spirit....
True, learned Ghandi fasted for 14 days at one time.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by chibuike65: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2019
Dont try this in niaja
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Divay22(f): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2019
GreatResearcher:
If u were a lady I'd have looked into ur case. Don't give up bro
I pity you.
You can't help him as a man but you would because of pussy. You need help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Gabson001(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2019
42 still single with the amount of money weh u get.. Naija 23 with 50k, them go start plan marriage grin
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by professore(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2019
White men are simple, but to me, this is no longer simplicity but something else.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2019
afroniger:

What you don't know is that he may have already done all that over and over and gotten tired of all that. It is called Law of Diminishing Returns.

Lol. There's no diminishing returns with this except you're so aged and weak.

Dude's not even as old as Tony Elumelu - And he's yet to be married.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by berrydee: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2019
oh cool
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2019
I cant remember the last time I ate twice a day. Once a day is quite okay for me but that water fast for 3 days? I go try am.

Eating once a day clears the brain of mental fog and raises the vibration of the body.

3 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by afroniger: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Lol. There's no diminishing returns with this except you're so aged and weak.

Dude's not even as old as Tony Elumelu - And he's yet to be married.

Abegi. Nothing in life wey no dey tire pesin, be it food, pusssy, travel, you name it. Especially if you have the money to indulge in all of it.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by steve6: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by pharoahs(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Neoteny:
Steve Jobs pulled the same stunt. Ruined his liver. Died a painful death. All this Zen bullshiit will get you killed.
If the 'Zen bullshit' would make one impact society as did Steve Jobs, then I would prefer to die young than living a useless life to myself and society all in the name of living long

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by balonaija(f): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by shiloxman(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Who else saw the plant behind the picture tongue #ganja
Re: Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work by pharoahs(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Steve Jobs died from pancreatic cancer.
Some say the cancer was as a result of protease inhibitors (ant-hiv medication) and was infected by a gay partner in the 80s.

However, they are both illuminati pawns and Dorsey doesn't even seem to be thinking for himself aka mind control.

Analysis based on assumptions, but anyway even Jesus was accused of performing unnatural-like fits by the Prince of demons, Beelzebub... So, what can we say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Ways To Protect Your Bank Account From Scam / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / See How A Lagos Street Hawker Celebrated Independence Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.