Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (47182 Views)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
You probably paid less. A less experienced fashion designer. You're way fatter than the original. The extra large water melons on your chest..how does she even sleep with that?? This what I ordered for vs what I got is getting stale. If you want an exact, then go meet the original designer somewhere on Venice or Paris.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by CanadianNaija: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
She doesnt have an hour glass figure, her materials are cheap, and not same quality as what the original person used.

What exactly is the problem here? The tailor actually made a good dupe, but that can not magically transform an inverted triangle shape to an hourglass abeg.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Its her body shape
God bless you, how can she be shapless like that and expect to have a dress fit her like the shapy girl? Only wrapper r floating gowns abi how women call those type of gowns that are not body fits self will bring the best look on bursty and chubby ladies. They want to dress smart but wont exercise or eat healthy to look good inside clothes.

1 Like

Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Onyekachi419:
The tailor try nw, is just your are fat don't blame the tailor.

The tailor try no be small
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by adeomoakin1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
The style is the same thing but the difference is that, the tailor used more cloth on the chest side because the other one consumed less cloth over there... Lola�� grin cheesy
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
shortgun:
This is just a case of .."Barb me d kind hair wey u barb Nicholas"

You and Nicholas get the same head?
Thank You!

1 Like

Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by staytravel: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Free4tope:
She has no point at all.

She does not have the same size with the prototype.

I can't blame the designer.

Exactly, some people don't have sense!
-----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZ4T79yObI
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by clive2u(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
what do u expect when u stay in canada to order cloth from nigeria, dont u have tailors there in canada?

Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Rigelstar: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Something similar actually happened to me
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/5ab10ccaed?utm_source=com
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Oddsman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
bullshyt. Just wanna trend
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by taxiappguy: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
iamademorlar:
Has she tried rockin that type of hair?
Has she tried standing that kind of stand.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Something wey u no fit do, y not tell client say... This style, I no fit do am
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Abikeola89: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do you want to learn how to do makeup for yourself in less than a week @10,000 only? Then WhatsApp/call Abike 08060651259 to get one FREE look!
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by nomoless: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
If it's not the original, it can never be like the original.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by lastempero: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
But your size n the one you wanted is not the same.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by kemaneiva(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Its her body size not the tailor biko. She should rock the cloth the way her body can rock it cos she can't look like the lady wearing it
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by blessedqueen(f): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Has she tried taking a picture in front of a gate? Lol

Lol u no try at all
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by SyberKate(f): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
She should have said she doesn't have the body for that dress not to shade her tailor online.
Mtchwww
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Its her body shape

My thoughts exactly. The tailor did a nearly perfect job. She probably thinks the tailor will change her body shape and size with the cloth.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by freemi(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Free4tope:
She has no point at all.

She does not have the same size with the prototype.

I can't blame the designer.
very wrng. So in ur entire life u hvnt seen same design 4 adult n children? Size doesnt matter
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
it can never be the same when sizes differ. grin
That should be the first thing you look at.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sewng not bad except hers was too short. Maybe tailor hoard her material, that's her complaint
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Its her body shape

Exactly. She is fat she should not expect much more from the tailor

1 Like

Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by mimicue(f): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
the tailor tried. she should try and rock with well asides that body shape is a factor here
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by obontami: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Those titties though. wink grin cheesy
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
When will ladies learn from their mistakes.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by wolverine1987: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Its her body shape
in fact I think d tailor deserves an accolade

1 Like

Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by gsmguru: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is serious.

Meanwhile....

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
she forgot to add the models size as one of the materials she gave the tailor.
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Rapwiz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=MiaB post=77421721]lol this ain't WhatsApp[/quot please where I'm I ?
Re: The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nellyblaq: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
There's nothing wrong with the second dress.The difference is the body structure. It is not all dresses that look good on A, will look good on B.Go for what suits you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things To Avoid One Week Before Your Wedding Day / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.