Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Thank You (@abikun) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank You (@abikun) (156 Views)

Thank you, I ve got My Money Back? / thank you / Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You (@abikun) by light101: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2019
I just want to appreciate your good works and sincerity.

For those who may be wondering what this is all about. I opened a thread here, I think in June 2017 solicitating for help on how to register my products with Nafdac. He (abikun) responded that he could do it, after much considerations, I gave him the job and true to his words, he delivered an excellent job.

Thank you once more for making it possible for all my products to be certified by Nafdac. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki Close To Amen Estate / Need A Paypal Account For Your Online Business??? / Easy And Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.