Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? (9514 Views)

Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MXrep: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
kayfra:

Are these dump sites?
You be mumu. Yo see refuse dump outside at the collection point just that the refuse collctors were not prompt in there work. Meanwhile thay is old pictures. Lagos was worse than this during same period, that is, before fashola

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
MXrep:

You be mumu. Yo see refuse dump outside at the collection point just that the refuse collctors were not prompt in there work. Meanwhile thay is old pictures. Lagos was worse than this during same period, that is, before fashola
How can human beings live right in the middle of a refuse dump? Are you guys crazy?

You must have superhuman immune systems for hot falling ill every single day. Damn! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
There is no place as this presently in Onitsha. Stop posting rubbish

kayfra:

Are these dump sites?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
There is no place as this presently in Onitsha. Stop posting rubbish

Stop living in denial. That's Onitsha in all it's dirty glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Stop smoking weed, there is no such place in the present day Onitsha. It is not boasting but reality cheesy

kayfra:

Stop living in denial. That's Onitsha in all it's dirty glory.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
Stop smoking weed, there is no such place in the present day Onitsha. It is not boasting but reality cheesy

Emeka. Selective pictures doesn't reflect the reality of where the estimated 7.5 millions Anambrans live. You and I know that sh!t doesn't add up grin
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by wingmanII: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
;
BrownRoofRep:
Ibadown in real life. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
I am giving you aerial view of at least entire neighborhood. Pic: Onitsha

kayfra:

Emeka. Selective pictures doesn't reflect the reality of where the estimated 7.5 millions Anambrans live. You and I know that sh!t doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
I am giving you aerial view of at least entire neighborhood.

How many neighborhoods house 7.5 million people? One good neighborhood isn't any indication of anything or everything. UN and WHO were not on drugs when they said it's the most polluted city or earth.
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
You have nothing to say, this is the areas occupied by the poor in Onitsha, it is far better than everywhere in Lagos except Ikoyi and Lekki. There is no slum anywhere in Onitsha. Forget about theory and face the reality.

kayfra:
====.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Wantedmiller: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
nijabazaar:

Show me...
I transverse Onitsha severally
You transverse and I stay in onitsha
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Wantedmiller: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:

liar....... show us pictures of Okpoko, Obodoukwu Rd

Stop making a fool of yourself.........

I can mention the names of every street u drop here.
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Ikinternational: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Who could've predicted this thread going left...WHO?

Anyway, omogba phase1 rep here
Premiere elementary. Washington high school bad boys

Thank you Dad for giving your kids the best life possible.
Sorry I never told you how much I loved you.

Haven't lived in Onitsha for 30yrs but it's still onitsha till i die. It's just different
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
[s]
Wantedmiller:

====
[/s]

see the pictures of the frustrated clown called chukwunonye odili cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Are you aware that Ojota in Lagos which serves as refuse dump is worst than that pix you put up there (If such place you posted really exist in Onitsha)..

Are you this draft ?

Talk true, is that really not onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Wantedmiller: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:
[s][/s]
see the pictures of the frustrated clown called chukwunonye odili cheesy

Show us pictures of Okpoko area and stop this ur mumu
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
ANSMEDIA:

Stop deceiving yourself, no such place in any part of Onitsha
You say what? Oya come and deny these areas

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
uduak2016:
I know you are Yoruba and have been asking unusual questions about SE today. You ask these questions, then you turnaround to use another account to say "Igbos/ pigs and chestbeating, Potholes SE, e.t.c" You are also the same person as the poster "Uyomeyouyo" deceiving your amala filled coneskull.

OP is an Igbo man not a Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Show us pictures of chukwunonye

i am showing you the pictures i have nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Lagos is worst polluted city in Africa
Lol, World health organisation did not agree with you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ANSMEDIA: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
You say what? Oya come and deny these areas

Stop wasting your time, there is no such place as this anywhere presently in Onitsha. That is the point

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
kayfra:

Settlers from the yeast bringing their world record setting pollution into Lagos. Thank God we won't let it get to the level of Onitsha the official most polluted city on mother earth. How does a city and people achieve such an inglorious notoriety? angry

UK Guardian News have something to reflect on

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air
WHO we know. Any other just deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Wantedmiller: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
MxreR:

i am showing you the pictures i have nah cheesy

Baba, Babes don dey worry me...... since you started uploading my pictures.
in few months I will become a reverend father.
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
ANSMEDIA:

Stop wasting your time, there is no such place as this anywhere presently in Onitsha. That is the point
Proof here with picture, let us see picture of those Area. Unless you want to deceive yourself. I deal with fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
now people can call you so that you can go and kill for them: 08037782060

Wantedmiller:

Baba, Babes don dey worry me...... since you started uploading my pictures.

in few months I will become a reverend father.
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ANSMEDIA: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
Proof here with picture, let us see picture of those Area. Unless you want to deceive yourself. I deal with fact.

Believe what you want, but such outlook does not exist presently anywhere in Onitsha. Ask around

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Onitsha is far older than Ibadan grin grin grin
You self laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
ANSMEDIA:

Believe what you want, but that such outlook does not exist presently anywhere in Onitsha. Ask around
Is that not ochanja market. Is that not fegge? Why denying the obvious. Can't kill you for admitting. You can keep living in your denial anyway. Cos I don't know why you can't disprove the picture with your own picture.

Seems no place like fegge again in onitsha grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ANSMEDIA: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
Is that not ochanja market. Is that not fegge? Why denying the obvious. Can't kill you for admitting. You can keep living in your denial anyway. Cos I don't know why you can't disprove the picture with your own picture.

I don't need to disprove anything with picture but know that such outlook does not exist anywhere presently in Onitsha. Bye

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ernieboy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
MXrep:

18th century? They are alk 20th century colonial era building. Ibadan was established in mid 19 century as refugee camp for people fleeing from caliphate invasion of oyo empire. There was no ibadan in 18th century. Ibadan is not an ancient city. We also have old colonial era buildings with brownroof but we keep renovating and changing roof or knocking them down for new ones. This is Aba. See the old brown roof buildings being replaced with modern blocks if flats. Yours is simply a case of poverty
thank you for giving a valuable historical lesson to that guy, I wonder why they stopped teaching history in schools. Oyo is ancient Ibadan is relatively new settlement

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Anambralstson: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
Lol, World health organisation did not agree with you cheesy

2019 report

Lagos now among dirtiest cities in the world, says PSP operators

https://punchng.com/lagos-now-among-dirtiest-cities-in-the-world-says-psp-operators/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/09/19/lagos-among-dirtiest-cities-in-the-world-waste-managers/

Dirt, Disease and Death: How Lagos is losing its beauty, tourism potentials

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/dirt-disease-and-death-how-lagos-is-losing-its-beauty-tourism-potentials/

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Central Governors Endorse Buhari For 2019 / COVID-19: Our Vaccine Experience, By Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat / Yahaya Bello, Ramatu Tijjani, Dele Momodu Honoured As AWLO 2021 Members Inducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.