Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? (9512 Views)

Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ernieboy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
highcollide:
I live in lagos but I travel frequently to anambra. I can tell you that lagos is doing very poorly compared to its revenue. Lagos State is 80% rural and 20% urban.

The comparison is unfair. You should compare lagos to another african state with the same population, seaport, airport and revenue. You'll understand that lagos is doing super-poorly.
thank you
the truth is that a lot of these people defending Lagos like it is the epitome of civilization have never done any research or even visited any other major mega cities in other African countries or in the world, in the league of mega cities like jburg, capetown , Cairo, etc Lagos is a disgrace

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
The only reason I have been wanting to visit Onitsha is because Agbo lived there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by GuntersChain(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
they dont want to waste the land.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Anambralstson: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
Is that not ochanja market. Is that not fegge? Why denying the obvious. Can't kill you for admitting. You can keep living in your denial anyway. Cos I don't know why you can't disprove the picture with your own picture.

Seems no place like fegge again in onitsha grin

Lagos Canals: Polluted city’s waterways

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/lagos-canals-polluted-citys-waterways/

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Anambralstson: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
ernieboy:
thank you
the truth is that a lot of these people defending Lagos like it is the epitome of civilization have never done any research or even visited any other major mega cities in other African countries or in the world, in the league of mega cities like jburg, capetown , Cairo, etc Lagos is a disgrace

Lagos is maga slum city 80% slums areas that make sense in Lagos are few areas in Marina, Ikoyi, Lakki, VI and small parts of Ikeja, try use drone camera outside these areas I listed then you will know Lagos is maga slum city

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Lagos Canals: Polluted city’s waterways

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/lagos-canals-polluted-citys-waterways/
Let us accept. But can you give me pictures proof of those Area I posted that you claimed not to be in onitsha. grin

Talking of pollution, argue that with the international body WHO. grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chai. This is catastrophic cheesy

Anambralstson:

Lagos is maga slum city 80% slums areas that make sense in Lagos are few areas in Marina, Ikoyi, Lakki, VI and small parts of Ikeja, try use drone camera outside these areas I listed then you will know Lagos is maga slum city

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why are Eastern cities just so dirty? Look at Onitsha, Aba and Umuaiha representing on a global scale? The 1st, 6th and 16th worldwide!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
kayfra:
Why are Eastern cities just so dirty? Look at Onitsha, Aba and Umuaiha representing on a global scale? The 1st, 6th and 16th worldwide!!!

grin They presently angry with world health organisation.

Onitsha, Aba, Umuahia. grin If na you nko, you no go vex grin.

Wait for them to come and tell you it is because of industry. Then, you will wonder if the industry there is more than the ones in ordinary shagamu talk less of Tokyo, beigin, and many foreign cities. grin
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Anambralstson: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
kayfra:

Lagos worst city to live in the world

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Why are ontisha, aba, umuahia the dirtiest filthiest, smelliest and most polluted in the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Anambralstson: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
Why are ontisha, aba, umuahia the dirtiest filthiest, smelliest and most polluted in the world cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
grin They presently angry with world health organisation.

Onitsha, Aba, Umuahia. grin If na you nko, you no go vex grin.

Wait for them to come and tell you it is because of industry. Then, you will wonder if the industry there is more than the ones in ordinary shagamu talk less of Tokyo, beigin, and many foreign cities. grin
Lmao. Industry and development grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Westbestside: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=77432324][/quote]Why are you shifting goal post na. WHO said I should ask you that question grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Buses of illegal immigrants from Anamabra grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Anambralstson: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
kayfra:
Buses of illegal immigrants from Anamabra grin

Immigrates from other western states live in worst parts of Lagos fact grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Anambralstson:

Immigrates from other western states live in wort parts of Lagos fact grin grin
Immigrates (whatever that means) and not immigrants. Yes. I agree grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by MxreR: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
This has clears the fact that Lagos is an overhyped dungeon. cheesy

Anambralstson:

Immigrates from other western states live in wort parts of Lagos fact grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by horsepower101: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Diversity of neighborhoods in onitsha metropolitan areas.

This is currently the fastest growing region in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ANSMEDIA: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Park Avenue Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ANSMEDIA: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
DMGS junction Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ANSMEDIA: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Obosi Interchange Onitsha metropolis

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ANSMEDIA: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Niger Drive Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by horsepower101: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
The rapidly growing suburbs of onitsha metropolitan area

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by ANSMEDIA: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nkpor flyover, Onitsha metropolis

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by horsepower101: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
The fastest urbanizing metropolitan area in Africa.

Build by indigenous ingenuity.

Onitsha suburbs springing up.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by kayfra: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
horsepower101:
Diversity of neighborhoods in onitsha metropolitan areas.

This is currently the fastest growing region in Africa.
Onitsha bureau of statistics

Too 10 fastest growing African cities

Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
Nairobi, Kenya
Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Luanda, Angolo
Casablanca, Morocco
Cairo, Egypt
Johannesburg, South Africa
Lagos, Nigeria

Where's Onitsha in the list? grin

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/top-10-fastest-growing-african-cities-and-whats-fuelling-their-growth/f0z2gk5

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by achi4u(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Facebook question mtcheeeeew
Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by horsepower101: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
kayfra:
Onitsha bureau of statistics

Too 10 fastest growing African cities

Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
Nairobi, Kenya
Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Luanda, Angolo
Casablanca, Morocco
Cairo, Egypt
Johannesburg, South Africa
Lagos, Nigeria

Where's Onitsha in the list? grin

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/top-10-fastest-growing-african-cities-and-whats-fuelling-their-growth/f0z2gk5

My guy the level of development in onitsha is so massive. You have to see for yourself. Come visit onitsha. You will feel overwhelmed.

It’s even more shocking when you remember that the city has no seaport or airport.

But I cannot stop you from hating.

There is a difference between fastest growing city and fastest urbanizing City.

Just because a city is growing in human population doesn’t mean that it’s urbanizing.

Slums DO NOT COUNT!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Men (anambra) Do This?? by Preshy561(f): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nice thread.
That kafra guy has been disgracing his kinsmen on this thread.

He has been put to shame and laid to rest. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me / Britain To Cut Its Foreign Aid Money To Nigeria By 50% / Katsina Abduction: Shekau May Ask For Prisoner Swap, Ransom – Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.