Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Sneezing Alergy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sneezing Alergy (396 Views)

[SICKENING video] Senators Sneezing And Laughing During Plenary. / I Have Been Sneezing For 2days Now Am Afraid Any Corona Virus Unit In Akwa Ibom / What Causes Sneezing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sneezing Alergy by shile4joy: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2019
I use to suffer a sneezing allergy that even warrants me to seek a medical attention. I sneeze especially in the midnight and in the morning consequently.

I am allergy to Dust, Smoke, e.t.c. The moment I got in contact with any of this, the sneezing will start and most cases, it affects me all through the day.

Just about two weeks ago, my wife reminded me of a supplement I bought and have not used since about four months ago, although it is for another purpose.

I decided to use this supplement but to my greatest surprise and the glory of God, till today I did not experience the sneezing anymore.

Infact, I had to call my Nurse and inform her about the development and she was also amaze.

I can assure you that this supplement worked for me and if you are suffering the same ailment, it will definitely help you. You dont need operation or spend huge amount of money for the treatment.

If you are interested in the supplement, its a popular one, just drop a message or drop your contact details here.

Thank you.

My name is Shile.
Re: Sneezing Alergy by sholatech(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2019
I have same Allergy. Interested honestly if it truly works
Re: Sneezing Alergy by Adalassy: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2019
sholatech:
I have same Allergy. Interested honestly if it truly works

Attached is what you need and say goodbye to your allergies including Rhinitis.

I am a naturopath and things of this nature is what I do.

Re: Sneezing Alergy by sholatech(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adalassy:

Please what is this? Blackseed?
Re: Sneezing Alergy by Adalassy: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
sholatech:

Please what is this? Blackseed?

nope
Re: Sneezing Alergy by dee92(f): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
shile4joy:
I use to suffer a sneezing allergy that even warrants me to seek a medical attention. I sneeze especially in the midnight and in the morning consequently.

I am allergy to Dust, Smoke, e.t.c. The moment I got in contact with any of this, the sneezing will start and most cases, it affects me all through the day.

Just about two weeks ago, my wife reminded me of a supplement I bought and have not used since about four months ago, although it is for another purpose.

I decided to use this supplement but to my greatest surprise and the glory of God, till today I did not experience the sneezing anymore.

Infact, I had to call my Nurse and inform her about the development and she was also amaze.

I can assure you that this supplement worked for me and if you are suffering the same ailment, it will definitely help you. You dont need operation or spend huge amount of money for the treatment.

If you are interested in the supplement, its a popular one, just drop a message or drop your contact details here.

Thank you.

My name is Shile.
Pls I'm interested. I have the same sneezing issue. Thanks.
Re: Sneezing Alergy by dee92(f): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adalassy:

Pls what's In the picture?
Re: Sneezing Alergy by Adalassy: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
dee92:
Pls what's In the picture?

Trade secret.
Re: Sneezing Alergy by sholatech(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adalassy:

nope

Okay. Price? Your location?
Re: Sneezing Alergy by shile4joy: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
dee92:
Pls I'm interested. I have the same sneezing issue. Thanks.

Kindly call or whatsapp me +2348025298026

I can even give you a sample or free.

(1) (Reply)

5 Essential Tips To Choose The Best Liposuction Surgeon / How Mulsim Hospital Ojokoro Run By A Pakistani Nasrullah Hamid Sends Patients To / Learn The Best Ways To Achieve Vaginal Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.