Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria (1597 Views)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / INTERVIEW I Was Once In Prison With Obasanjo, Editors For Treason –shehu Sani / Plateau Crisis, Conspiracy Against Federal Govt ―bauchi CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2019
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar May be charged for treason for Two reasons

(1) Bribing Lobbyists in the United States Of America against a lawful Government

(2) Pasting Of posters after election (The content of the poster)

He should remember that No individual is greater than the Federal Republic Of Nigeria .

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nbote(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Lolzzz.... U ppl are d dumbest set of ppl in d history of dumb...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by izombie(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2019
Sarrki you should be in jail for being a zombie.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by id911(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2019
sarrki:

(1) Bribing Lobbyists in the United States Of America against a lawful Government

He should remember that No individual is greater than the Federal Republic Of Nigeria .

All buhari supporters need to have whatever is in their head removed and a proper and functional brain donated to them to reason and behave like humans

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by BrownRoofRep: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2019
I know Buhari's supporters to be senseless, inheritably stupid and absolute dumb but this scratched face zombie is just something else!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by BrownRoofRep: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2019
For those who are wondering how the op looks in real life, I have his recent picture for you...

You're welcome!

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Chief zombie on the loose again. I thought you were caged... How did you escape captivity?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by BeeverTen: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
I don't support Buhari (God forbid) and I don't support Atiku. . But here's my take: With what happened to the judiciary before the election (the Ononghen brouhaha), can any reasonable person expect to get justice from the judicial system When there is no justice for the Chief Judge of the country, those who are not fools know there is nothing there for them, unless of course the judges pull a last minute swing at the final level (assuming there are multiple levels of adjudication in presidential elections) and hand Atiku justice (assuming he did win as the "server claim" he's made suggests). Any move before the final adjudication level by the judges can invoke the wrath of the "Next Level of Suffering" gang.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Ratello: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
BeeverTen:
I don't support Buhari (God forbid) and I don't support Atiku. . But here's my take: With what happened to the judiciary before the election (the Ononghen brouhaha), can any reasonable person expect to get justice from the judicial system When there is no justice for the Chief Judge of the country, those who are not fools know there is nothing there for them, unless of course the judges pull a last minute swing at the final level (assuming there are multiple levels of adjudication in presidential elections) and hand Atiku justice (assuming he did win as the "server claim" he's made suggests). Any move before the final adjudication level by the judges can invoke the wrath of the "Next Level of Suffering" gang.

While I share your sentiment on the game plan of this useless APC government by forcefully making sure Onnoghen resigns, you must understand that evidence is what the law needs to act on, therefore, when evidences are in the magnitude and convincing, justice will tilt towards the smart one. Law is based on evidence and not on facts. What Atiku has is evidence, what Buhari parades around is "mechanical facts"! Just hang on, it won't be long.
Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
sarrki:

You are the most stupid Nigerian ever liveth.

Hope you guys will also try Rev. King for posting his presidential poster from prison?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ken6488(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
sarrki:

Just a condom that night wink
Would have solved this

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Eze2000(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
sarrki:

You sound horribly stupid and paid by APC

Which of the above can you prove he did? Mind you i asked for proof not blah, blah, blah

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ShitHead(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fvck you!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
rubbish post.....was he the one that posted such? he can even denial if he has a link or even say he is unaware....wat about the person that said the blood the the baboonb stufff, has he been charge? treason ko, treason ni

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Olanipekun1: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
zombies on panic mode

Atiku taking these guys unaware grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar May Be Charged For Treason Against Federal Republic Of Nigeria by vacanci: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz.... U ppl are d dumbest set of ppl in d history of dumb...

Don't mind them. They are simply as dumb as Atiku

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jimi Agbaje, Lagos PDP Guber Candidate Defects To APC / Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole / Removal Of Ebonyi From Zone 13 Ukpo:anambra Now A Loner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.