Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself (22194 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Isoduwa(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
He for use dey money � he spend for Nigerian education enter Libya because 10 ans from na he go be phD holder no job
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by eniorisha(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Come learn real hustling & discipline from me. I came from home dt found it difficult to pay N150 per term sch fees while myself & elder sister were in d secondary school. After we struggled to finish sec school, I dropped out straight into hustling world. Tried everything triable; from

hired farm hand for farmland clearing , making heaps, etc for farmers,

building site labourer,

block moulding,

N3k monthly but/pry sch teaching job,

other less dignifying jobs like carrying heavy loads on head for people for several years far away from my hometown though.

All these I did for over 12years. I ended up saving what lasted me through my uni days as I got admitted & went for my Bachelor degree.

Kudos to him anyway.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by olatechnician(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
AdemolaA2:

god save bronze !!!

god save gold !!!
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Ferdinandu(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
I will advise that Guy to start thinking of how to expand his orange selling business, from retail to major supplier maybe to juice manufacturing companies, maybe dream of converting that raw oranges to other finished products. Degree and white collar job is a scam in this country. You will never know until you have entered the system.
When one company employs him with 30k salary then he realises that he was making more money as an orange seller.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Mybussinessmind: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ferdinandu:
I will advise that Guy to start thinking of how to expand his orange selling business, from retail to major supplier maybe to juice manufacturing companies, maybe dream of converting that raw oranges to other finished products. Degree and white collar job is a scam in this country. You will never know until you have entered the system.
When one company employs him with 30k salary then he realises that he was making more money as an orange seller.

You can share this also;

DEAR CHILDREN OF NOBODIES [ A MUST READ FOR ALL]

https://www.billionairezmindset.com.ng/2019/03/dear-children-of-nobodies-must-read-for.html
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by Efeman1: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Well, quit impressive. But if his purpose of going to school is just to come out and get a job, then he is another fool. Why learn to serve when u could learn to be the boss. Its still the same effort required for four years, training the mind.
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by yemex04(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
I know him..we camped together in Adamawa state orientation camp in Damare..He was my friend but I never had an idea he went through that before graduation.
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by 4everyoungpresh(f): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2019
AdemolaA2:

god save bronze !!!
This got me

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by showafrica(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2019
id4sho:
Too much stress.
Nairalanders how do I get my money

It's simple na, by electrosensitic induction.
Re: Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself by id4sho(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2019
showafrica:

It's simple na, by electrosensitic induction.
Choi, so it's possible. I didn't know I haff sense . Chilling and drinking don Start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto / Jigawa 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Marriage Proposal: Army Kept Female Soldier In Safe Guardroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.