Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said (2516 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / 4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by astro500: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
we met a couple of weeks ago she was into me and we went along we are both in our early 20s but the other guy should be around 28-30. one day we were together and this guy came she said "oh my friend is here" but she stood up and huged him then i left. i also see this guy around her because we live in the same neighbourhood.
They meet talk and gist just like i do with her . What kind of friend is that? she even goes to his house. when i asked again she said they are friends i'm sure she is lying the girl in question does not have a job i think she is trying to make a living from guys. what should i do break up with her or just eat my own share S*x while wating for true love? (we haven't had s*x before but we kiss/romance)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by astro500: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
she also ask me for little money. i have just spent only ₦50 on her.(i don't mind spending ₦50,000 on a girl with true love but i can't spend even ₦500 on these kind of girls e go be like say dem dey use my head)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Make a living from guys? Buhahhahahhaahahahhahhaha... Don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by nifemi25(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wait till when he introduced that same guy to you as her fiance
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by Botfuss: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Break up with her. You are just torturing yourself emotionally if you continue the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2019

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by SageMK: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Are you sure you are a man?

Please check your balls for confirmation.

I can't believe your girlfriend is double dating & you are here on NL seeking for validation to break up with her!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by sapeleboi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
no don't break up , when ever she demand for 5k tell her to collect 2500 from the other guy then give her 2500. you safe man

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by astro500: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

you never see something a girl said she can never do ajob of 15k because it's too small guess where she gets money from? guys
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by kunleweb: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

I still dey watch you. God forgive the peeps wey break your heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by Forzap: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
guy just dey chop your own share and clean mouth, that girl is for everybody in your neighborhood and belongs to nobody grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
kunleweb:

I still dey watch you. God forgive the peeps wey break your heart.
Yes. God forgive them
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
astro500:

you never see something a girl said she can never do ajob of 15k because it's too small guess where she gets money from? guys
OK. That's reality though
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by kunleweb: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes. God forgive them

Babe from afar your heart done dey too strong. You need to relax o. Hen hen, you no suppose come dey frigid cause you no want make heart break cum again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
kunleweb:

Babe from afar your heart done dey too strong. You need to relax o. Hen hen, you no suppose come dey frigid cause you no want make heart break cum again
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by OKOATA(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
sapeleboi:
no don't break up , when ever she demand for 5k tell her to collect 2500 from the other guy then give her 2500. you safe man
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
bro stop dulling yourself and eat dat PUNNA asap. most naija babes double date,some even triple date. if you ask dem they will say dat they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket. as far as you haven't put a ring on it,she ain't yours. Na only dis guy u know,what about odas dat u don't know about. if you really want to know how many guys she's dating just tale her phone and check her whatsapp chats,then you will b amazed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by astro500: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
bro stop dulling yourself and eat dat PUNNA asap. most naija babes double date,some even triple date. if you ask dem they will say dat they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket. as far as you haven't put a ring on it,she ain't yours. Na only dis guy u know,what about odas dat u don't know about. if you really want to know how many guys she's dating just tale her phone and check her whatsapp chats,then you will b amazed

shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by united442(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
astro500:

shocked

don't be surprise, what he said is the truth... check the dam phone, you never can tell, you might even be her 4th or 5th guygrin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by BrokenCock: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
but it's true na. Naija girls Sabi request from guys eeeehn ! All for just toto dey she dey still exchange collect creek join
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said by BrokenCock: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2019
astro500:
she also ask me for little money. i have just spent only ₦50 on her.(i don't mind spending ₦50,000 on a girl with true love but i can't spend even ₦500 on these kind of girls e go be like say dem dey use my head)
if u no wan marry am then no take am serious

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Died After Posting Video Of Himself Packing Bundles Of Cash Allegedly Wo / Girl Caught Fvcking Man In A Gym [watch Video] / Addressing Adultresss issue and Other matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.