Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians (3735 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2023
This man is a big disgrace to our politics and also to some people that supported him because he his from a particular tribe or religion, If he likes contest 10times he will still not win because he is either playing ethnic or religious card, Nigeria have gone pass that stage..

We thank God that he failed..... The useless man that created division btw Christians in anambra failed..

The useless man that sacked non indigenes in anambra civil service failed..

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 5:46am On Mar 15, 2023
grin grin grin

I wonder how Pastor ENECHE, the woman wrapper Suleiman will feel after Peter obi called them useless and fake pastors cheesy grin grin grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by helinues: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Predict which Church Peter Obi would be attending this Sunday and win yourself $500 worth of Bitcoin.

Entry closes 11pm Saturday night

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by zeuss: 5:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Election riggers shamelessly gloating openly.... Nigeria is FINISHED..... JAPA if you can cos I know you can't revolt.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Vinnie2000(m): 5:52am On Mar 15, 2023
OP,

Ur Corrupt Tinubu collaborated with Mahmud Yakubu Rig to become 'President-elect',

so y'all should be Celebrating it. sad

Why are you Urchins still Creating up to 40 Peter Obi threads DAILY on nairaland? 😕☹️ undecided

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by onumadu: 6:02am On Mar 15, 2023
A tribalist mandate THIEF has divided Nigerians more than any politician in Nigeria's history.
If thief-nubu is allowed anywhere near Aso rock, Nigeria is finished.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Jones4190(m): 6:04am On Mar 15, 2023
Peter obi want to rob god

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 6:05am On Mar 15, 2023
onumadu:
A tribalist mandate THIEF has divided Nigerians more than any politician in Nigeria's history.
If that thief is allowed anywhere near Aso rock, Nigeria is finished.

Better for a thief to enter aso rock than for Peter obi (son of the devil) grin grin

Peter Obi aka deceiver, fake, failure, tribal bigot, religious bigot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by budaatum: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2023
I wonder why Obi supporter me is not disgraced.

Perhaps because a twit from a twitter is not enough to tell me how I ought to feel since I have a brain in my head and a mind I know well how to use and because his tribe and religion was not what appealed to Yoruba atheist me.

Indeed he may never ever be President, though I wouldn't write him off, but he has managed to motivate many to reason and labour for a better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 6:07am On Mar 15, 2023
zeuss:
Election riggers shamelessly gloating openly.... Nigeria is FINISHED..... JAPA if you can cos I know you can't revolt.

We are patiently waiting for you to revolt na, na ur kinsmen go suffer am pass...

Just start nonsense and see shege.... The only place u can revolt peacefully is in the south east and south south...

But you see north & west, dem no born una well.

We will protect our peace at all cost

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Ikpaitid: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2023
May he continue to Labour in vain AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Xhuntra:

Are you not ashamed of yourself?? Even ur dead mother will be wriggling in her grave right now

Yen yen yen

The Igbo project failed again... grin grin

You people will jsut wake up one day and start thinking others must do wat you want..

Never!!!!!!!!

The only Igbos we will be voting is David Umahi and Charles Soludo... And that is if they contest later...

Those are the only two efficient and effective governors with required experience.

You see that son of a demon called Peter Obi, God forbid

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Ikpaitid:
May he continue to Labour in vain AMEN

Iseeeeeee

May Chukwu Okike Abiama answer our prayer request

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by onumadu: 6:13am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:

Better for a thief to enter aso rock than for Peter obi (son of the devil) grin grin

Peter Obi aka deceiver, fake, failure, tribal bigot, religious bigot

Black man.
Here you are begging for a bigger chain around your neck, and attacking a man who is trying to remove it. lol
Go ahead and donate your future to an 86 years old bullion van election rigger thinking you are doing it to others.
When you want to talk of the son of Satan, go to the mirror -you will see him staring back at you.
Atulu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 6:14am On Mar 15, 2023
onumadu:

Black man.
Here you are begging for a bigger chain around your neck, and attacking a man who is trying to remove it. lol
Go ahead and donate your future to an 86 years old bullion van election rigger thinking you are doing it to others.
When you want to talk of the son of Satan, go to the mirror -you will see him staring back at you.
Atulu.

Thank you sir...

Better to be ruled by a 96 years old man than a 62 year old fool with no competence and wants us to vote him because he is Igbo and he is a Christian...

Tuehhhhh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by searchng4love: 6:14am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:
This man is a big disgrace to our politics and also to some people that supported him because he his from a particular tribe or religion, If he likes contest 10times he will still not win because he is either playing ethnic or religious card, Nigeria have gone pass that stage..

We thank God that he failed..... The useless man that created division btw Christians in anambra failed..

Very anyhow nonsensical person

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by JealousCobra(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:

We are patiently waiting for you to revolt na, na ur kinsmen go suffer am pass...

Just start nonsense and see shege.... The only place u can revolt peacefully is in the south east and south south...

Urchin just a word to describe you 😎

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by tjfulloption(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
Predict which Church Peter Obi would be attending this Sunday and win yourself $500 worth of Bitcoin.

Entry closes 11pm Saturday night

Our electorate salvation ministry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by onumadu: 6:22am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:

Thank you sir...

Better to be ruled by a 96 years old man than a 62 year competent man because he is Igbo and he is a Christian...

Tuehhhhh
Okay I see your problem. Igbophobia complex. lol
Inferiority complex has no real cure.
Poopoos thread and moves on. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by searchng4love: 6:22am On Mar 15, 2023
tjfulloption:

Our electorate salvation ministry.

5 Likes

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by zeuss: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1634462226248609792
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Chikeluba25(m): 6:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Not surprise though. That was how he divided Anambra with seed of church denomination.

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 6:32am On Mar 15, 2023
onumadu:

Okay I see your problem. Igbophobia complex. lol
Inferiority complex has no real cure.
Poopoos thread and moves on. cool

Why don't highlight the Christian and tell me that I am Christian phobia

Dundee grin

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2023
This Fraud grin

Deceit and deception flows in their blood.

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:

1 Like

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Goodday90(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2023
As if your country was in anyway peaceful and together before
I just pity woke Christians,who are busy playing into their “religion don’t matter “ nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army / Will Nigeria Be Able To Make Their Own Car? / Ndu_Chuks This Question Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.