Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos (28435 Views)

Ogun Community, Igbosoro Laments Poor Condition Of Link Bridge / Container Truck Falls On Honda Accord, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by stanluiz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ogun state and bad road cheesy

So yorubaland is also poto poto cheesy

With all the IGR the state is generating, the governor cannot fixed that road.
Very bad

3 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Guyman02: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ohraybs:

That's our street for you oh...... Worst if na white sandal you wear.... No good thing comes from those red colour sands...
Is that why you quoted the whole pictures and writeup, wasting people data

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Autojosh.. try and visit oke aro...
Okada just dey fail break for that road..

1 Like

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Unrated900(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
That road ehn

Even caterpillar of 10 feet will sink.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by greggng: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lagos should takeover all those areas ...
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by godwon01(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2019
Another horrible road that has been neglected for years is the road from Agbara to winners . The road is a sorry state. Winners want to repair the road but Ogun state government refused .

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Komu1048(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2019
blazer2018:
People living around those border towns [b]work in Lagos and pays their their taxes to the Lagos State Govt, while they sleep in OgunState, yet they will be expecting the Ogun State govt to [/b]use part of its scarce resources to repair their roads...unless a kind of synergy is formed between Lagos and Ogun govts, these border communities would keep suffering like this.

My friend I can tell you many companies that target Lagosians as customers site their companies in Ogun border Lagos for them to pay their tax to Ogun Cox to them Ogun tax are cheaper and easy to fault, of which many of them ply that road. Ogun are suppose to construct their own ends of the road Cox they benefit more by that

3 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Bonjoro: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2019
twerkjack:
This state needs developing...

E be like say developers no Dey there grin

U don craze finish lol
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by blackslayer: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Animal Kingdom!
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2019
this road na wahala
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Conceptman: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2019
this particular road has destroyed lots of vehicles and it's been like that for lots of years now even commercial vehicles don't operate on that road like that, just few and that road is always full of water, so many people had been injured on bikes while some get their vehicles stucked on a regular basis, if u survive on that road then I'm sure u can survive in sambisa , they often fill it with huge granite stones which causes damage to vehicles, they only fill the road during campaign

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by blazer2018: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Komu1048:

My friend I can tell you many companies that target Lagosians as customers site their companies in Ogun border Lagos for them to pay their tax to Ogun Cox to them Ogun tax are cheaper and easy to fault, of which many of them ply that road. Ogun are suppose to construct their own ends of the road Cox they benefit more by that

Well, you have a point there.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Conceptman: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2019
if u want to commit suicide, rent a house on that road or live there for 1week

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Harrynight(m): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2019
That camera picture quality is everything!

1 Like

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by majamajic(m): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Thanks Autojosh for bringing this to the attention of the world, my daddy's house is right next to that road ,in fact l used the road regularly to transit from my house to iju ishaga and Agege in Lagos state where l had my primary and secondary school education and I can tell you there has been no serious government presence on that road for over 15 years.
The funny things is that the house of a former chairman of the local government sits right in front of the road and he never thought of the need to do something about it, also the monarch of Agbado town has his palace too right across the road but seems unconcerned.
The Ogun state governor-elect Dapo Abiodun passed through the road when he came to solicit royal blessing from the Agbado monarch, I do hope the monarch brings up the issue of the road with him, otherwise there is no hope yet concerning its reconstruction.

in fact that was the reason i commot for that area, upon there's railway line that pass that area. u can connect iju/ishaga from that place, there's Lagos state passport office and road safety office close to that road, u see road safety guys on that same road checking papers too. go down that road to connect oke aro/ajuwon u go hear am.
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Bluffly: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Why does it appear difficult to African governments to build an humane environment for its citizenry. I kept an air of wondering astonishment and yet can't comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by olempe(m): 1:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Bantino:
Ogun state is synonymous with bad roads, infact the state should be called Bad Roads State
I agree. I've traveled to several states in Nigeria and Ivan say that Ogun state has the worsts roads.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Berliner1: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Olayinka8793:
do you live at Agbado crossing?

Do you live in that area?

My pman have some properties in that area before. Amosun is sick.
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Chiiamaka: 1:21am On Apr 11, 2019
It’s been like this for years... And it’s so sad honestly.
From Inside Adiyan to Akure & them Berger the roads are nothing to write home about.. useless Ogun State & federal government demolished people’s houses, left them stranded & abandoned the road projects.. The Chinese constructing the roads said they are being owed and as that work had to stop despite the nonsense they are constructing.. Hopefully the new governor will do something about it.
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by kakaG: 1:26am On Apr 11, 2019
This road is an express way compared to the roads connecting Ijoko Akute to Alagbole in same Ifo LGA.
The deplorable state of the roads can induces forceful comas on cars plying that route. Even after visiting over a hundred times the so-called governor couldn't fix those road in eight years. Shioor!
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by AnthonyAk(m): 1:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Lol 2020 nah next year oh. If not for wike port harcourt for don dey under water

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Tongsman(m): 3:29am On Apr 11, 2019
This one still beta small, go to Adiyan-Gasline road, and you will feel pity for the residents. cry
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Dchair2: 3:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
Osanobua!!! Na road be this?

See potor potor everywhere and this road borders Lagos.
Yes o! Constructed by Olusegun Osoba when he was governor, it was a poorly constructed road though, the one constructed by Buba Marwa (Ijaiye - Agbado post office), (Ishaga - Toyin) is still in a more better shape I think

1 Like

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Chimaokigwe: 3:51am On Apr 11, 2019
godwon01:
Another horrible road that has been neglected for years is the road from Agbara to winners . The road is a sorry state. Winners want to repair the road but Ogun state government refused .

If Winners repairs the road for 500M, how do you want the government to claim 13BN for fixing a shorter length of road?

They don't want the true cost of road projects to leak.

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by seguno2: 4:19am On Apr 11, 2019
camcor:
APC government of propaganda. Amosun was full of empty promises

Using Kemi Adeosun to gather loans for generations yet unborn to pay.
What manner of rogues are these APC people

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by seguno2: 4:22am On Apr 11, 2019
AnthonyAk:
Lol 2020 nah next year oh. If not for wike port harcourt for don dey under water

Is Wike in APC? Is he an APC governor?
Is it not only APC governors that are supposed to be working, according to their propaganda and lies

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Pentasoft1978: 4:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Abragadabra government .........APC change........change the road to world standard concrete interlocking road by shouting APC 10 times and carrying two brooms in your hands..they went and planted giant APC broom at the entrance of Abuja, hoping the juju broom will help them improve on the economy and build infrastructure. They innocent metal broom having seen the abomination committed by this evil party fell, even a metallic non living thing like iron broom, disassociated itself with APC.

1 Like

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:17am On Apr 11, 2019
When you are trekking, you just have to jump with care and leap with understanding to get to your destination. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by femi4: 5:24am On Apr 11, 2019
Na Ogun State ppty
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by Gazzy88(m): 5:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Firstly, that road is a federal government property. Amosun started the road in a bid to make transit comfortable for people in that area but had to stop work when FG refused to pay him. The road is a gargantuan project from sango down to akute and I'm sure those that really understand the route knows that it's a very long stretch of road. Amosun shouldn't have tampered with the road when he knew he won't complete but all I will say is for the incoming government to assuage the situation. It's very pathetic living in that area at this time.
Re: The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos by kjhova(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2019
selemo:
Everyday and night I pray that God should bring another Hitler that will wipe out the black race. They are less than a dead dog. Spit.

You are as weak as your lame 3rd leg.

If not, you will know that you don't need a Hitler to pull of that ignorant prayer of yours.

You and the 3 failures who clicked like for you should just kill yourselves. That way, your prayer is coming through gradually.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In India Deported As Immigration Officers Break Into Homes / 132,000 Nigerians Got Visas To The UK In First Half Of 2023 – Jonny Baxter / Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.