Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' (18548 Views)

Don’t Allow Social Media Fool You – Singer Paul Okoye Advice 23-years Age Grades / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by davillian(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Celebrities leaves way above their means and they work so hard just to keep up or meet up.

They leave fake lives and everything they do is just to show you they are rich but they are not.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Jaqenhghar: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Majid Micheal, John dumelo and Van Vicker chop this girl pusssy Wella those years.

So what?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by pejuakinab: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Why is she slim?

Ask the gods
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by bossrillboss: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Majid Micheal, John dumelo and Van Vicker chop this girl pusssy Wella those years.

..oga Ade mind ur bizness joor.

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by rayobaba(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
I love tall girls. Tall and moderate slim. They are my crush.
Am tall too though.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by mmadu5(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
failed actress
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by mmadu5(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
R2bees:
If you don't know this, you are ruined. Depression go kill u. Social media is so fake, especially that Facebook. If you visit my younger bro's Facebook wall you would think Davido is his paddy. Just Few mins ago i gave him #100 to gather stuffs for his garri.. Mteweeww.

why are you not a comedian , dont waste your talent on nairaland seriously that cracked me up grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by paddyofboss(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Why is she slim?
Why can't u mind ur biz?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Westsida: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
R2bees:
If you don't know this, you are ruined. Depression go kill u. Social media is so fake, especially that Facebook. If you visit my younger bro's Facebook wall you would think Davido is his paddy. Just Few mins ago i gave him #100 to gather stuffs for his garri.. Mteweeww.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Westsida: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nah normal thing!
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Teejor27(f): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
R2bees:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Muzikluva(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Harrymig1:
So very true
Lol... "So... Very" Nigerian English grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by ngwababe(f): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Very much true..
But this thought and words comes when you start having responsibilities.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Harrymig1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Muzikluva:

Lol... "So... Very" Nigerian English grin grin grin
LoL this is Nigeria. Extreme End grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Kayceenaz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
R2bees:
Guy, your sense of humor is high!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Icon79(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
You sound bitter

O pari

Yuceeluv:
That's right baby girl. No matter what you do sef, you will still be criticised.

So when you don't put any effort to please anyone and get criticised, their opinions end up being like 'farts' to you.

It is when you try to please and get criticised that you feel hurt by a person's opinion.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Yuceeluv(f): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol over offpoint dey worry you. No bitterness here nna. I just said what I have observed with some humans kowai.

Icon79:
You sound bitter

O pari

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Offpoint: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol over offpoint dey worry you. No bitterness here nna. I just said what I have observed with some humans kowai.

make una let me rest for nairaland naw.. wetin my name do una?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Yuceeluv(f): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sorry o grin

Offpoint:

make una let me rest for nairaland naw.. wetin my name do una?

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Gentleziggy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
This one get sense small
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Offpoint: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Sorry o grin
Thanks sister, thanks.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Icon79(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
OK o. But if you ever need somebody to talk to, I am always a good listener.

O pari

Yuceeluv:

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Offpoint: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Icon79:
OK o. But if you ever need somebody to talk to, I am always a good listener.

O pari

I need someone to talk, will you listen?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by BlackPanther101(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shes not just pretty she has sense too.
Nice word Iyvonne ..
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Icon79(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ready when you are, bro. Ready when you are.

*I don't discriminate on the basis of sex grin

O pari

Offpoint:

I need someone to talk, will you listen?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Ugosample(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
R2bees:

lmao

you made me laugh so hard cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Offpoint: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Icon79:
Read when you are, bro. Ready when you are.

*I don't discriminate on the basis of sex grin

O pari

OK, I've been having this dreams lately, about driving 1.2 billion naira car...please can you explain it to me?

you're the only I can confide in
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Dshocker(m): 3:43am On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Say what you know dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police / ENDSARS: Olakunle Churchill Appeals Ondo Youths For Calm, Calls On IGP To Act / Wizkid Is Better Than Fela - Man Writes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.