Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' (18549 Views)

Don’t Allow Social Media Fool You – Singer Paul Okoye Advice 23-years Age Grades / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Icon79(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Thanks for your confidence in me. Here's how I'd analyze your dreams.

Cars in dreams usually represent the dreamer themselves. More specifically they represent elements of control and direction within the dreamer's waking life. It may be that you need to get behind the wheel again and take control of some part of your life. It may be work, family, relationships or even your own self-development.

Sometime ago, I spoke to a young lady who stated that in her dream her car keeps being moved without her knowing about it. My interpretation of her dream was simple: I wonder whether you feel as if things are 'just happening' to you in your life at the moment with little influence from you. It sounds as if you are unnerved by the dream, and until you are able to take some control back for yourself this feeling will continue.

And that's the same route I can go with your own dreams as well.

O pari

Offpoint:

OK, I've been having this dreams lately, about driving 1.2 billion naira car...please can you explain it to me?

you're the only I can confide in
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Offpoint: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Icon79:
Thanks for your confidence in me. Here's how I'd analyze your dreams.

Cars in dreams usually represent the dreamer themselves. More specifically they represent elements of control and direction within the dreamer's waking life. It may be that you need to get behind the wheel again and take control of some part of your life. It may be work, family, relationships or even your own self-development.

Sometime ago, I spoke to a young lady who stated that in her dream her car keeps being moved without her knowing about it. My interpretation of her dream was simple: I wonder whether you feel as if things are 'just happening' to you in your life at the moment with little influence from you. It sounds as if you are unnerved by the dream, and until you are able to take some control back for yourself this feeling will continue.

And that's the same route I can go with your own dreams as well.

O pari

OK, that's good for a starter... I feel better now.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Icon79(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
OK. Glad I can help grin

O pari

Offpoint:

OK, that's good for a starter... I feel better now.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Offpoint: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
Icon79:
OK. Glad I can help grin

O pari
ko pari o

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' by Theophinio(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2019
R2bees:
If you don't know this, you are ruined. Depression go kill u. Social media is so fake, especially that Facebook. If you visit my younger bro's Facebook wall you would think Davido is his paddy. Just Few mins ago i gave him #100 to gather stuffs for his garri.. Mteweeww.
FACT
Exactly what i do to my friends who have over 8000 followers on IG
The fake life is excessively too much on social media

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 30th Birthday With 67 Widows (with video) / ENDSARS: Olakunle Churchill Appeals Ondo Youths For Calm, Calls On IGP To Act / Wizkid Is Better Than Fela - Man Writes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.