Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing (2968 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by armzyville(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Man shares his experience after having sex with twin sisters without knowing, read below

"So I met a girl via a friend. We got to talk and it eventually led to hot sex. Somehow we lost contact and I couldn't reach her.

Found her on IG after a year and decided to chat her up but she started acting weird so I had to describe how we met and all. She eventually remembered and we tried meeting up again.

Again rekindled the flare and it lead to sex. So I didn't want to be just that so I told her we should hangout, I'm beginning to like her and I want a steady relationship. She said she would only go out if she brings her sister. I was OK with it.

On that faithful day I was busy waiting ....continue reading https://armzyville..com/2019/04/how-i-slept-with-twin-sisters-without.html?m=1
Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lies

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by armzyville(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Not everyone is good at telling lies like u...
Joromi12:
Lies
Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by babyfaceafrica: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
fake

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by armzyville(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ur opinion though...
babyfaceafrica:
fake
Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by lilianofentse(f): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
La click la _________
Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
lilianofentse:
La click la __bend
_______
Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by walex1991(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
So wetin you gain
Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by armzyville(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bleeping..
walex1991:
So wetin you gain
Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by BrokenCock: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Mumu
Re: How I Slept With Twin Sisters Without Knowing by hfinest1(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2019
armzyville:
Not everyone is good at telling lies like u...
yeah, obviously you're not good at it bro... So, for the mean time, stop telling lies till you get better at it.
Warm regards

(1) (Reply)

Hack Any Facebook Account Without Phone Number PHOTOS / As U Take Care Of Ur Body, Remember Ur Teeth. / How Can I Hide The Adult Files On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.