Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf (10160 Views)

Kebbi PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Abba Muhammed Bello Is Dead / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Lumig: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abba Yusuf! Will you shut up?? The two of you are thieves, it's just that he won the contest. Pot calling Kettle black. Yeye
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Ndkings1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ganduje barawon dollar and barawon mandate

1 Like

Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Koolking(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hahahaha

PDP calling APC governor product of rigged election. Clowns and hypocrites in PDP are overwhelming.

When you see a superior rigger, doff your hat and give full compliments. That's how players roll. Wike can explain more.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by yarimo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sagamaje:

Yeye zone B
yeye zone C grin tongue
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by yarimo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sagamaje:

Yeye zone B
yeye zone C grin
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Sagamaje(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
yarimo:
yeye zone C grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Nigerdailytimes: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2019

Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by olajizz01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
These useless people should let us hear word abeg,you have gone to court,then allow the court to decide, that how one thief who lost presidential election gallantly won't let us hear word.
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Truthbites: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Product of rigging plus procurer of dollars
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by badman007(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Barawo Banza!
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by fatymore(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Dont take it personal.You can ignore my comment.
I am not... I sell durable bedsheets... with delivery to your doorstep
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by olajizz01(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Racoon:
The shameless and fraudulent Gov.Gandollar re-election will also go the way of Osun State.
Man,chill osun election tussle has not yet concluded, you can use it when its legal tussle has been completely resolved
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Uglyaddy: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
fatymore:

I am not...
I sell durable bedsheets... with delivery to your doorstep

My door step?So you wont enter to lay it on my bed? shocked
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by IkpuMmadu: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by asiga(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
You will soon hear democracy was raped

But democracy is never raped in the states where saint PDP won
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Guyman02: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Uglyaddy:
The funniest part is,he will still go to Mosque to pray to his Allah.
Shameless and consciencelss human.

He will rather say as usual 'Power comes from Almighty Allah and he gives it to whomever he wishes' hypocrites grin
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Legendguru: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
really
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Pat4321: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari their father is the chief rigger

1 Like

Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by MOHSHESHI(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
PussyKing:
We know

Buhari helped him in the rigging.

If he likes let him stay for four at the end he will come down

And his bribery videos will be replayed for him

Don't know why Muslims are like that
c how stupid u are
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Akanmuppl(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Dont take it personal.You can ignore my comment.
how Can It Be Ignore Since U Made It Public, Does A Sin Disallow Someone To Worship Again? Ask Ur Leader At Place Of Ur Worshim If U Don't Know.
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by fatymore(f): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Uglyaddy:

My door step?So you wont enter to lay it on my bed? shocked
daddy, I am your child oooo
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Uglyaddy: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2019
fatymore:
daddy, I am your child oooo

Mummy?Do you know my age?
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by fatymore(f): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Mummy?Do you know my age?
agbaya..gudnite
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Uglyaddy: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2019
fatymore:
agbaya..gudnite

You dont have to be stupid?Or maybe you think I dont understand Yoruba?

I was about asking how I could get the bed sheets from you or let a relative in Naija contact you,that is your luck.
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by fatymore(f): 3:45am On Apr 11, 2019
Uglyaddy:

I was about asking how I could get the bed sheets from you or let a relative in Naija contact you,that is your luck.

why do you pick offense so soon. we were chatting jovially and I wasn't abusing you. And I was not even using it in an abusive context that's why I dropped a goodnight cos I was sleepy by then. I am sorry if you picked an offense or it got to your nerves. if I really want to use cuss words, I will do so in English.
For the part of the bed sheets, I am open to business, man must chop now. mabinu(don't be offended)

good morning
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Lovelyn451(f): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2019
Just allow him finish his 4 years biko
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by fatymore(f): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Uglyaddy:

uglypapa
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by Uglyaddy: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
fatymore:

uglypapa

Do you know if I am a "He" or "She"?
Re: Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf by fatymore(f): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Do you know if I am a "He" or "She"?
you are she...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Pull Out N1.77tr Over Insecurity / Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over / Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.