Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (47814 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Biggers82(m): 3:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Nigerians living in South Africa are very stupid ,why still living in that Useless country when you know that this people are ready to kill you anytime with the supports form their government. Why not come home and start all over again.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by loopman: 3:53am On Apr 11, 2019
hammerFC:

IS ABIKE, THE STINKING PUSSY WITH A MOUTH ODOUR THE ONLY WOMAN IN UR FAMILY?

OR, DONT U WANT ME TO BUY U SOMETHING AGAIN?

U DONT WANT TO TEST HOW FAR REACHING MY FUNDS CAN GO?

Go ffuckk your mother or sister if you truly having conji issue
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by MChaze25(m): 4:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Ozubulu?
Let me just warn one of them I know not to come close to me again..
Terrible evil people
*Spits*
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Starzdavid247(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2019
When Donald Trump called Nigeria �� a shit hole country then I know that Nigeria pant has been used. Nothing good can come out of this country.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2019
See fools shouting ozubulu people as if we are not all igbos...mtchew

These killings should stop abeg...whats the eze ndi'igbo doing about it sef...
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2019
But why you need to kill another person?

Oga oo lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by win3k: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2019
This headline is an insult to law abiding Nigerians

change it to: IGBO CRIMINAL Emeka Nzelu: Shot Dead In South Africa.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by kafulka(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2019
win3k:
This headline is an insult to law abiding Nigerians

change it to: IGBO CRIMINAL Emeka Nzelu: Shot Dead In South Africa.

The headline can only be changed when u people have agreed to give them their Biafra, correct me if I'm wrong grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2019
jafol:
I don't blame them...igbos love crimes that's y they tell people that r gullible that they r successful. They term success and crime together
How does nairaland allow this kind of bigotry to exist on their website?Igbos love crime?Boy,you are irredeemably stupid and pathetic.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by kafulka(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2019
Lovelyn451:
See fools shouting ozubulu people as if we are not all igbos...mtchew

These killings should stop abeg...whats the eze ndi'igbo doing about it sef...

My sister, where ever a child is crying and pointing fingers go check very well, there must be something wrong there.

I promise u, before this year runs out u will here another shooting like this and Ozubulu will be on the news again

People from that community are so terrible that another incident where a guy sent a visa to his Younger bro to help him manage his deals.. hehehe

Could u believe, within couple of years this younger bro had masters all the terrain..kagbooom!!! he sent higher killers to his blood relation so that he can take over his businesses.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Torg77: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
And you couldn't add "graphic"

You and your fake intelligence
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2019
Always causing problems everywhere in the world. Biafrans.

They've taken their cultism to South Africa.
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2019
loopman:

Go ffuckk your mother or sister if you truly having conji issue

FUCCKTARD!

IS UR MUM FIT?
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by loopman: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2019
hammerFC:

FUCCKTARD!

IS UR MUM FIT?

Have you finished with your mum and sister already? You must be a two minute idiat grin
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2019
kafulka:

My sister, where ever a child is crying and pointing fingers go check very well, there must be something wrong there.

I promise u, before this year runs out u will here another shooting like this and Ozubulu will be on the news again

People from that community are so terrible that another incident where a guy sent a visa to his Younger bro to help him manage his deals.. hehehe

Could u believe, within couple of years this younger bro had masters all the terrain..kagbooom!!! he sent higher killers to his blood relation so that he can take over his businesses.
I don't care,there's always been killings in S/A and this is d first time I'm hearing an Nzelu, what about the others?... I'm ukpo when I'm in Anambra but outside the state every igbo person I meet na my people...so we are all in this together and this is why every tribe has a leader outside their land to make pleas to the host on behalf of the people, is he not intelligent enough to know the issues of their host with igbo people and relate it to igbos as it affects them...haba
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by win3k: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2019
kafulka:

The headline can only be changed when u people have agreed to give them their Biafra, correct me if I'm wrong grin grin grin

Before the headline changes, IGBOs are being killed like fowl all over the world sha grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by elmodee7(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Igbos kills a fellow Igbo, who cares.

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Denikayan: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
His burial suppose make sense

Nothing sweet pass burial rice and beer
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Denikayan: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
hammerFC:
loopman, are u no longer interested in my net worth?

I am available, wen ever u are ready to take value of my assets.

All of us here are not equal. I can never be poor.

Chest beating runs in the blood!

EMPTY BARREL

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by CalebDeyoung45(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
THIS KILLING STUFF IS NOW GETTING WORST. WHY CAN'T HUMAN BEINGS LEAVE AND LET OTHERS LEAVE

Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by kafulka(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
win3k:

Before the headline changes, IGBOs are being killed like fowl all over the world sha grin grin grin

So don't u support they are given their Biafra so the headline would not be referred to as Nigeria
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by jafol(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
TheWrita:
How does nairaland allow this kind of bigotry to exist on their website?Igbos love crime?Boy,you are irredeemably stupid and pathetic.
Yes its bigotry when a Yoruba man said the truth but its not bigotry when an igbo fool says the same. Vamos
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Favor99(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2019
eluquenson:
Igbo killing Igbo.

That's synonymous with Igbos in South Africa

80% of Igbo guys in South Africa are drug dealers.
Please you shouldn’t be posting tribalistic comments. We should uplift our fellow countrymen not tear them down
Re: Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Favor99:

Please you shouldn’t be posting tribalistic comments. We should uplift our fellow countrymen not tear them down
My post is explanatory not tribalistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.