Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (8663 Views)

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] by grandstar(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2019
oyatz:
You are right.
The first two coins were minted in 1991, they were in paper currency forms before that year.
I remember buying an egg with three 10K coins in 1986.

In 1985, I used to buy 'Ewa agunyi' in Surulere, Lagos with 50k notes

grin grin grin
Re: Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] by oyatz(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2019
You just brought memory of my childhood back!

I used to do it primary school.

ki02020:
I remember those days in school when we use pencil to trace the inscription on paper....a perfect black and white picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant / First Bank Nigeria Holding Company: Formerly First Bank Group / Need To Start A Profitable Business In Nigeria, Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.