Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron (58143 Views)

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by sojayy(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Sultty(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Baba God pick up o
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by eagleeye2: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

And who tell u say Dangote na legit man grin
They take the media as the holy grail.
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by bamasite(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Great for him.

In other news:

SAY GOODBYE TO VIBRATORS: WELCOME PULSATORS...... AND WE GOT THE MOST PREMIUM OF THEM TO GUARANTEE EVERY WOMAN CAN HQVE AN ORGASM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDslM5odSlQ
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by paddyofboss(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2019
kingphilip:
Who say legit hustle no de pay

May God bless our hustle before this year end. make person shout amen
U think Dangote is legit.. Think again

2 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by ablemachine(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2019
Mayor08:
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death

You are not doing well bro! Try to couple up, the world has left you. smiley
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by shogsman(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2019
He doesn't own a Bugatti, next time gather your informations well and state your sources .
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2019
How did you know he owns that car? How were you even able to arrive at that 55days and all that stuffs sef?
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Bbbwings: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Amazing
The richest black fellow is from one of the most impoverished nations on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Dee60: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2019
On which road?

On which road?

On which road?

Please tell me!
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Fake news yet makes FP. Autojosh smh

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by omonla10(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2019
It also takes Lionel messi 5 weeks to pay for this car.. Are we saying messi is richer than dangote
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by jadeliyi(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2019
his networt is now more than $10.6
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Carlyboi(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2019
ablemachine:

You are not doing well bro! Try to couple up, the world has left you. smiley
Really!thats totally uncalled for bro!seriously?��
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Hedonini:
So you now concoct stories just to keep the Ministry moving. How did you know that he owns a Bugatti? What's your evidence?

Don't mind all these liars
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2019
eagleeye2:
They take the media as the holy grail.
U dey mind am.. dem no knw wetin dey go on.
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Meritocracy: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2019
408jm/hr on Nigerian road full of potholes, I reject RIP in the family of Dangote and everybody reading and like this comment including me typing.

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Psoul(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2019
....the Hypercar has a top speed of 408.84 km/h (254.04 mph). It can move from standstill to 60mph in just 2.5s.

Abeg, I don't need such speed. Where I wan run to?

If I buy a car as expensive as this, I will make sure I don't go above 60km/h speed.
I will ride it smoothly so that everyone will see it especially my haters and enemies in order to show them how a failure they are.

With that speed of about 400km/h, who will see me naa. The only psychological satisfaction I will derive from spending such money is for my friends to appreciate the beauty of the machine and also for my enemies to see it very well and gnash their teeth.

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by tomdon(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2019
Useless. Who wants to travel beyond 120km/hr
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by promiseniqqa(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2019
dangote .....bugati veron =4 wheels my fada .......505 pugeot = 4 wheels
wetin consign me
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by InvertedHammer: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2019
/
Such is life...

If Jeff Bezos wakes up tomorrow with Dangote's networth, he may take a suicide jump off a bridge.

/

2 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Robert129(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2019
deepwater:
That money is still a small money
we have over 100 people in Nigeria richer than DANGOTE

40K per day for 55 days is 2.2

before u start mentioning and saying not legit, dont declare task and bla bla bla

OP go figure out daily charter rate of deepwater crafts working offshore Nigeria for IOCs.

Thereafter check the NCDMB equipment categorization report and see for yourself how many Nigerians own this shii.t.

Because u dont here about them doesn't mean they dont exist, if not for Regina Daniels most people on NL would never here of NED NWOKO

If not for LINDA IKEJI who go hear about Sholaye Jeremi

And last last Jeremi and Ned na for example no be say them hold reach teeth. e get some name i no go like drop here.

I think you should be bothered with fact that u only see billionaires on the internet, be more interested in knowing at least one in person!

Mention them...

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by noahnaira: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2019
Autojosh is not every time you should be writing articles sometime just pick beans so as not to kill this your career we are admiring.
obafemee80:

Nigerian business magnate and investor, Aliko Dangote , is 62 years old today. As of March 2019, the richest man in Africa and 100th in the world, had an estimated net worth of US$10.6 billion. He has retained his position as the richest man in Africa for eight consecutive years.

To celebrate his birthday, AutoJosh wants you see the time it would take the gentleman to earn his amazing $2.3 million Bugatti Veyron in hours, minutes and seconds.

Using the Forbes Top 100 earners, Price-comparison website, GoCompare , used the increase in total net worth that Aliko Dangote has accumulated over a twelve month period between 2017 and 2018.

According to GoCompare,the Chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, whose net worth was $11.6b at the time of compiling its list, will need just 1314:00:00 to pay off his $2.2m Bugatti Veyron Hypercar - that's approximately 55 days to make $2.2m or ₦792 million in Naira .

And talking about his Bugatti Veyron - yes he has one even though you may never see the humble man pose beside his luxury cars - the Hypercar has a top speed of 408.84 km/h (254.04 mph). It can move from standstill to 60mph in just 2.5s.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/see-the-time-it-would-take-aliko-dangote-to-pay-off-his-n792m-bugatti-veyron-hypercar/

3 Likes

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2019
deepwater:

before u start mentioning and saying not legit, dont declare task and bla bla bla

OP go figure out daily charter rate of deepwater crafts working offshore Nigeria for IOCs.

Thereafter check the NCDMB equipment categorization report and see for yourself how many Nigerians own this shii.t.

Because u dont here about them doesn't mean they dont exist, if not for Regina Daniels most people on NL would never here of NED NWOKO

And last last Jeremi and Ned na for example no be say them hold reach teeth. e get some name i no go like drop here.

I think you should be bothered with fact that u only see billionaires on the internet, be more interested in knowing at least one in person!
mention the one name na?
There is hardly a way you would make all that money from business and people don't know who you are or probably estimate your worth.
You dey talk of deepwater crafts whereas person dey build 650,000bpd refinery singlehandedly.
Dem dey rent the equipment everyday of the year?no be when work dey wen dem go call your equipment?
Cement,food,logistics and now petroleum derivatives are everyday products.huge cash flow and wild turn over.
Be guided Please!no legit businessman pass dangote for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by armadeo(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Hedonini:
So you now concoct stories just to keep the Ministry moving. How did you know that he owns a Bugatti? What's your evidence?

The guy is better than this.

He should research vintage cars or crazy car types. He shouldnt fall into the pit of lazy bloggers cos I would stop reading his topics and visiting his site when all he wants is clicks

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Hey. See wahala. Why did I have to read this thread
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Jwonder(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2019
deepwater:

I swear people don't really know, even Jowi Zaza father is fucking rich, we have many silent billionaires

1 Like

Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by oruma19: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2019
On which road he was drive am? Yeye
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by prettyboi1(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Kezifils:
Why pay in 52 days? Pardon my ignorance

Kinda like if he (Dangote) didn't/doesn't have the cash to pay upfront today, it will only take him 52 days to work & raise the complete money to buy the car. That's what the OP is saying.
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Craigslists: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Kezifils:
Why pay in 52 days? Pardon my ignorance

You have a working cerebrum. Kudos!

Why pay in 55 days when he can just pay the money once at a go.

Ayam not understanding. Bloggers with fictional tales though.
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2019
Hedonini:

Don't mind him. Is he in his pocket?

And anything autojosh concocts gets to FP. sad
Re: The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron by Mystic1(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Mayor08:
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death
How much help have you been able to receive?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today / Hot Air Balloon Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.