Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo (719 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by Celense(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
It happened today on my way coming from UYO to delta state, one of the NDLEA officer stopped our bus just after Ikot ekpene town and said they are on stop and search, told me and four other guys to come down with our bags. He started Asking me..... what do I do for a living sir? where are you from sir? Where are you going to sir? I responded. He started searching my pockets, wallet & he brought out all my clothes and started searching them one after the other. The funniest thing is that he asked me to open my phone and I should put on my network and it happens that they was no network there hence its a village. He later Went through my facebook messenger, hangout, gmail, whatsapp, gallery, Instagram all in search of a jege boys (Yahoo Yahoo).

Nigeria where are we heading to?

Is it now the duty of Nigerian drug Law enforcement agency (NDLEA) to invade people's privacy?

My phone captured his face when he was trying to open some apps... See photo below.

Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sorry o
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by thesicilian: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Celense:
It happened today on my way coming from UYO to delta state, one of the NDLEA officer stopped our bus at After Ikot ekpene and said they are on stop and search, told me and four other guys to come down with our bags. He started Asking me..... what do I do for a living sir? where are you from sir? Where are you going to sir? I responded. He started searching my pockets, wallet & he brought out all my clothes and started searching them one after the other. The funniest thing is that he asked me to open my phone and I should put on my network and it happens that they was no network there hence its a village. He later Went through my facebook messenger, hangout, gmail, whatsapp, gallery, Instagram all in search of a jege boys (Yahoo Yahoo).

Nigeria where are we heading to?

Is it now the duty of Nigerian drug Law enforcement agency (NDLEA) to invade people's privacy?

My phone captured his face when he was trying to open some apps... See photo below.
You should have asked him that.
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by AJOBI77(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nonsense. See his face sef. CM Security camera caught him
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by Emmzy201(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
see lips like burnt dodo lawless men
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by kponkedenge(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
If you ask him he'll try to escalate the issue.... Most of this people don't have joy.... Just be polite since you are not holding any contraband.

thesicilian:

You should have asked him that.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by YoungG12(m): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2019
him too don dey look for maga who is going to pay!! grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by veeceesynergy: 2:22am On Apr 11, 2019
But dis pix doesn't look like it was taken in a bus or on d road, it looks more like a house.
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 11, 2019
If you guys didn't hold the 'Thief' capital of the world, this wouldn't be happening tongue
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by chan9ja: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2019
These guys stopped me on my way to Abuja one day like that and after searching and seeing nothing... They where like "boss find us small thing". My reply was "nothing dey for u my guy"

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by anochuko01(m): 5:53am On Apr 11, 2019
veeceesynergy:
But dis pix doesn't look like it was taken in a bus or on d road, it looks more like a house.
check well, its the roof of the car. na 2024 model.

op, maybe you have drugs kept as pdf on ya phone!
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:05am On Apr 11, 2019
The officer smokes weed sef.....c he lips
Re: A Nairalander Was Searched By NDLEA - Photo by Celense(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2019
veeceesynergy:
its in front of someone's house.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Gunmen Storm Girls’ School In Zamfara, Kidnap Teachers, Students / Nigerian Blogger Reveals How Popular Author Raped His Five Daughters / Police Arrest 13 Nigerian S*x Workers In Ghana - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.