Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

‘I Was Never Called Pretty’ – Singer Lami Philips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Never Called Pretty’ – Singer Lami Philips (1213 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song / Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Lami Phillips & Husband, Olabowole Gbadamosi Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Never Called Pretty’ – Singer Lami Philips by chimjoshjuan: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lami Philips who reminisced on her growing up days, revealed that she was never called pretty but was mocked repeatedly. Lami Philips who recounted how she taunted by friends of her parents who never called her pretty, added that her sense of humour made her dust it all off her shoulders by joking about it.

The Nigerian singer wrote on Instagram; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/i-was-never-called-pretty-while-growing-lami-philips/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: ‘I Was Never Called Pretty’ – Singer Lami Philips by meobizy(f): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2019
...and?
Everyone has their issues.
If she learned to live with hers then that’s good.
Re: ‘I Was Never Called Pretty’ – Singer Lami Philips by itspzpics(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Eeyah
Re: ‘I Was Never Called Pretty’ – Singer Lami Philips by crazyABO(m): 6:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Because you're not angry
Re: ‘I Was Never Called Pretty’ – Singer Lami Philips by femi4: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2019
But you don bleach now

(1) (Reply)

How Two Actresses, Annie Idibia And Chika Ike ‘fought’ Over Regina Daniels’ Hubb / Rema, Zlatan, Or Fireboy DML – Who Deserves The Best Newcomer Award At AFRIMMA? / Olamide's Babymama 'maria Okan' Flaunts Her Baby Bump For 3rd Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.