Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet (30825 Views)

Man Spotted Scratching His Butt Publicly In A Bet House In Ibadan. Photos / Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) / Stop Playing Nigerian Music – Deejay Advicer Tells Ghanaian Djs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Phyno na mumu... Why betting to win 100% returns when bookmarkers offers higher. Man Utd odds yesterday was 3.20 and a bet of $1000 will returns $3200
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Snazzynho(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Is Wolf aware of this nonsense Common Arsenal destroyed you
You think say na Cardiff you go play for second league
If not for Dembele absense all this nonsense go don stop

Oh No! Dembele don become Messi? Eyaa! Dembele don beta pass Messi?
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by HeyCorleone(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2019
kaen1317:
Me thinks phyno is overrated unlike the number 1 superstar that has ever come out of Africa, breaking unimaginable boundaries and the scariest part is that the kid doesn't talk much. His works talk for him. Guess u that is.....KING WIZZY STARBOY NUMBER 1.

Phyno is not on a Wizkid level. He has never said such or also tried to prove such. Never. But he is no way overrated. Even Wizkid knows. That's why Phyno is the 2nd Nigerian artiste Wizkid has ever featured.
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by lasheun: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Its suicidal for anyone to bet on Man U to win Barcelona.
Man U will he destroyed in the second leg encounter.
Phyno pelenu okay.
Better luck next against smaller team
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by bluefilm: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2019
Latidoh1:
I never sabi wetin dey give Manchester United fans morale.

Haha haha

Na dia i-get-am-before mentality dey worry dem.

I never see such a big for nothing club in my life before.
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Lilbek(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2019
hahahahaha keep MUMU_ing yourself o #forcaBarca
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Lilbek(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Kog45:
Phyno lost 365k Naira not 1k dollar.Pls always respect Naira.

hahahahahaha leh dem know
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Is Wolf aware of this nonsense
Common Arsenal destroyed you

You think say na Cardiff you go play for second league

If not for Dembele absense all this nonsense go don stop
so it's no longer Messi, it's now Dembele �
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Melison(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
kaen1317:
Me thinks phyno is overrated unlike the number 1 superstar that has ever come out of Africa, breaking unimaginable boundaries and the scariest part is that the kid doesn't talk much. His works talk for him. Guess u that is.....KING WIZZY STARBOY NUMBER 1.
Yoruba and hatred grin
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Ugosample(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
meobizy:
Gone are the days I used to believe stories of this sort.
In this Buhari’s economy, when things are hard, people are betting away 360,000 NGN?
Miss me with that bulls-hit.
The yeyebrity Waje who was complaining the other day concerning finances will do any of my bidding to collect 1,000 USD as payment.
Make these people find small pikin wey go accept their lie without question.
Them fit dey use replica dollar notes, sef.
Believe these ones at your own detriment.

I know one thing for sure

P-Square, Don Jazzy, Flavour, Phyno and Olamide are VERY LOADED

I can't talk about other artistes tho

So don't be surprised
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by meobizy(f): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ugosample:

I know one thing for sure

P-Square, Don Jazzy, Flavour, Phyno and Olamide are VERY LOADED

I can't talk about other artistes tho

So don't be surprised
They are loaded but not stupid.
Don’t believe everything you read on social media.
A good yardstick is, if they are Igbo, just assume immediately they are stingy.
You won’t come far off the mark with such assumption.
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Ugosample(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
meobizy:
They are loaded but not stupid. Don’t believe everything you read on social media. A good yardstick is, if they are Igbo, just assume immediately they are stingy. You won’t come far off the mark with such assumption.

I'm not talking about the bet per se
I'm talking of their pocket
Nigerians often assume that all artistes are living fake life and are broke
But I will tell you that the above names, especially Olamide is not broke at all
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
lalabrother:
The bet won was placed on Man U not losing more than a goal margin.

Many thought Barca could win with plenty goals but woe unto Barca and their fans

as much as you can console yourself with all the above ARRANT NONSENSE, the reality is that a win is a win AND Man U LOST!!!!!... and unless they give 3 points to losers, the above you wrote is utter rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage / Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Cash Gifts Received On Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.