Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet (30822 Views)

Man Spotted Scratching His Butt Publicly In A Bet House In Ibadan. Photos / Simi Heavily Beaten By Mayorkun After She Placed A Bet With Him (photos) / Stop Playing Nigerian Music – Deejay Advicer Tells Ghanaian Djs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2019
CutenaijaMedia:
Top Nigerian endogenous rapper Phyno losses [b]his whooping 1000$ [/b]to his official Disc Jockey known as Deejay J Masta after betting on Manchester united and Barcelona match yesterday..

He Wrote Before Match!

I no knw where @phynofino borrow morale from but watch me chop this one ��

And after match!!

THANK YOU @fcbarcelona FOR A GOOD GAME !!! @phynofino #1k $ too sharp !!!! Hey no babe should dm me ooo��

See Photos Below

Watch Video : https://cute9ja.com/phyno-losses-1000-to-deejay-j-masta-after-betting-photos-video/

Op it's just $1k, which is just N360k and u were saying whooping sum, like it's too much. Please choose ur choice of words carefully so as not to pass the wrong impression to people .

1 Like

Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by balonaija(f): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2019
why?
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by kenodrill: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2019
After NL babes will be bashing on guys playing bet calling them all sort of names.celebrities plays bet more you can even imagine.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by martineverest(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Jerrick:
I'll Quote you again after we pull a PSG on Barca too.
u day couldn't record show on target in the own soil?
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by martineverest(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Y is Phyno feeling so downcast?
I taught he once said "anyi na ku chacha na millions" = We play bet in millions
This is not even upto a million sef!
Artist and lies sha undecided
no mind them ....he just wanted to trend.i doubt if the was any betting
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Lexusgs430: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2019
amaniro:
Phyno should be arrested. Gambling is a crime in Nigeria. Officers take him:

Bet9ja nah prayer session?..... grin
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Is Wolf aware of this nonsense
Common Arsenal destroyed you

You think say na Cardiff you go play for second league

If not for Dembele absense all this nonsense go don stop

So Dembele is better than Suarez, Alba and your almighty Messi undecided

Introduce me to your weed supplier bruh
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by wakes: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by chiboy1116: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2019
OKorowanta:

Is Dembele better than Mbappe?
we will find out on Tuesday
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by blowjohn(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=kaen1317 post=77443821]Me thinks phyno is overrated unlike the number 1 superstar that has ever come out of Africa, breaking unimaginable boundaries and the scariest part is that the kid doesn't talk much. His works talk for him. Guess u that is.....KING WIZZY STARBOY NUMBER 1.[/quote

The greatest musician to have come out of Africa is lucky dube
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Hotzone(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Phyno, even though u r a rapper shouldn’t make u 2b a gambler!
Please, concentrate on ur music �
I like it!
Don’t encourage ur teeming fans towards this rampaging bet of a thing
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Praisesongz: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Y is Phyno feeling so downcast?
I taught he once said "anyi na ku chacha na millions" = We play bet in millions
This is not even upto a million sef!
Artist and lies sha undecided
oshey researcher
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by meobizy(f): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Gone are the days I used to believe stories of this sort.
In this Buhari’s economy, when things are hard, people are betting away 360,000 NGN?
Miss me with that bulls-hit.
The yeyebrity Waje who was complaining the other day concerning finances will do any of my bidding to collect 1,000 USD as payment.
Make these people find small pikin wey go accept their lie without question.
Them fit dey use replica dollar notes, sef.
Believe these ones at your own detriment.
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by meobizy(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Bet9ja828:
[color=#770077][/color]See below
E dey like money really dey this thing.
This one you never close shop since mean people dey really patronize the business.
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Wizvicky(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Is Wolf aware of this nonsense
Common Arsenal destroyed you

You think say na Cardiff you go play for second league

If not for Dembele absense all this nonsense go don stop
mugu how many man u first team players dey sidelined. dembele no play u dey spew trash.
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Lunar2010: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2019
CutenaijaMedia:
Top Nigerian endogenous rapper Phyno losses his whooping 1000$ to his official Disc Jockey known as Deejay J Masta after betting on Manchester united and Barcelona match yesterday..

He Wrote Before Match!

I no knw where @phynofino borrow mo7rale from but watch me chop this one ��

And after match!!

THANK YOU @fcbarcelona FOR A GOOD GAME !!! @phynofino #1k $ too sharp !!!! Hey no babe should dm me ooo��

See Photos Below

Watch Video : https://cute9ja.com/phyno-losses-1000-to-deejay-j-masta-after-betting-photos-video/

Why bet in dollars? Are the ashamed of their own (Naira)?
Colonial Mentality in play...
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by grandstar(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2019
I don't gamble (purely for religious reasons) but I respect people who keep their word. Kudos to Phyno (Read Psalms :15:1, 4c)
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Kendofun: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2019
https://reddit.app/MQ1eoJSfNV
What man utd boss told messi after match.
Click the above link for match details.

Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by VulgarLee(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
And how is this news?
Afonja pained cos its not olamide and young John
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Deadlock: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Publicity stunt.

Even Pogba cannot stake on his own team to beat Barcelona
Sir! But footballers are not allowed to bet on games both online and offline. Being caught doing so comes with a heavy fine and/or suspension from games.
Peace!
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Useless news.

Later they will claiming to have money.

Nah $1,000 you dey lament about.
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by okonja(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Jerrick:
I'll Quote you again after we pull a PSG on Barca too.

You are coming to NOU CAMP and not Paris....take note of that cool
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by lalabrother: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2019
The bet won was placed on Man U not losing more than a goal margin.

Many thought Barca could win with plenty goals but woe unto Barca and their fans
MrBrownJay1:
what man in his right mind would bet on Man U?! really...
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Jerrick(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019
budosky:
Martingale Strategy grin grin
You sabi
Re: Phyno Loses $1000 To Deejay J Masta Over A Bet by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2019
Who doesn't know that already?

Was speaking metaphorically
Deadlock:

Sir! But footballers are not allowed to bet on games both online and offline. Being caught doing so comes with a heavy fine and/or suspension from games.
Peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos / Fans Question Moet Abebe For Her Manchester Arena Explosion Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.