Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech (558 Views)

Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) / Electoral Act 84 (12): Appeal Court Stops Malami, PDP Gets Nod To Appeal / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech by ExAngel007(f): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abubakar Malami, attorney general of the federation (AGF) and minister of justice, has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of “taking the freedom of speech too far”.

Malami was reacting to the allegations that he was involved in a plot to cause constitutional crisis in Rivers state.
The PDP had alleged that Malami and Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, were pressuring the supreme court to reverse the nullification of the primaries of Rivers chapter of the All Progressive Congress (APC).
The court had upheld the verdict of the trial court that excluded the APC from participating in the general election that held in the state, ruling that the APC did not conduct credible primary elections.
But fielding questions from state house correspondents on the outcome of the federal executive council (FEC) meeting on Wednesday Malami said “the PDP has taken freedom of speech too far.”
He said unless otherwise proven in court that he is involved in the act, the allegation will remain an accusation.

“Regarding what was leveled against me by PDP, I think it remains an accusation. It has to remain so until proven through a judicial process,” he said.
“But for me I think it is freedom of speech that has been taken too far.”
https://www.thecable.ng/malami-pdp-abusing-freedom-of-speech

Re: Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech by MaiGemu: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
tongue
Re: Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech by TooMuchStuff: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Just like BuhariAPC has been doing to Nigerians since 2014.

Hate started with Buhari baboons n dogs bloodbath theory... !

Go arrest Buhari, liar mohd, festus keyamo, adesina, ElrufaiAPC
Re: Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech by obi4eze(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
It'd be good if this APC legal adviser of Minister just shut up.

The chief abuser of the freedom of speech is the so called fraud masquerading as a president. My heart goes out to my fellow Nigerians who have been scammed by Presidents Abba Kyari and Mammam Daura.
Re: Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech by amaniro: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Attorney General please keep quite. Like say Buhari and co in 2014 no do worst
Re: Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Politician..... angry

Re: Malami: PDP Abusing Freedom Of Speech by Mynd44: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2019

(1)

House Speakership: North-east APC Dumps Gbajabiamila, Aligns With South-east / Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure / LASG Commissions New Digitized Treasury Office Storage Facility, Roads In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.