Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Halitosis Bad Breath (help) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Halitosis Bad Breath (help) (351 Views)

Causes Of Halitosis (bad Breath) / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / How To Naturally Put An End To Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halitosis Bad Breath (help) by castro123: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
pls my fellow nairalanders am sick and tired of my bad breath...it makes me feel depressed I brush more than 5times a day..even after brushing it will become worst..I scrap my tongue well.I have many oral toothpaste still my breath feels so bad.I think the bad breath is coming from my throat I drinks fragile I lick vitamin c and mints still no way.....I also have a wound in my mouth for more than 10yrs now...pls am tired of writing help me suggest drugs and chemicals cuz I use to brush well

pls push to front page
Re: Halitosis Bad Breath (help) by sodiqapril(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
if u're waiting for help on nairaland , you might commit suicide from the replies u'll get. just go to any teaching hospital and see a dentist

2 Likes

Re: Halitosis Bad Breath (help) by fmranky: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
please don't discourage him,there are still good people on nairaland. please with just a pack of chlorophyl forte your halitosis will be gone for life am too sure of that. if you have any incurable diseases please feel free to call Dr.Ranky on +2348121164767 for more info
Re: Halitosis Bad Breath (help) by Maga30(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2019
I can understand your frustrations

You said you have a sore on your throat for more than 10 years!!!!!!!!!

Bro, that's long!!

Here's some ways to remedy the situation.

1. Start taking lots of citrus fruits like orange, lime or lemon. They contain vitamin C that will help treat the wound.
Its probably scurvy.
Make citrus fruit juice part of you. Drink lots of it. The natural one not the canned processed one.

2. Get fenugreek seeds, crush and soak in hot water for about 10 minutes. Seive and drink just the way you would drink tea. Do this regularly say thrice daily till you see results. This generally takes care of bad odour.

3. Eat lots of raw vegetables! Better still juice them. Bitter leaf, pumkin leaf, carrots etc. Take them in between meals in addition to your citrus fruit juice.

Combine these with the oral hygiene routine and you would see changes.
Re: Halitosis Bad Breath (help) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2019
sodiqapril:
if u're waiting for help on nairaland , you might commit suicide from the replies u'll get. just go to any teaching hospital and see a dentist
That's a lie. Actually help can be gotten from nairaland..

Like when someone said if you want to last longer in bed ''just count downwards from 100 to 1..

That theory really worked form the last time I had sex...

The idea is to comment less and read more of people comment, that way you will almost always get the help you seek..
Re: Halitosis Bad Breath (help) by castro123: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2019
fmranky:
please don't discourage him,there are still good people on nairaland. please with just a pack of chlorophyl forte your halitosis will be gone for life am too sure of that. if you have any incurable diseases please feel free to call Dr.Ranky on +2348121164767 for more info

what's the drug all about please how can I get them
Re: Halitosis Bad Breath (help) by frankhert2019: 1:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Hey man. Im a 4th year medical student. I really think your problem isnt as a result of poor oral hygiene if you brush 5 times a day. There are some medical conditions that can cause you to have bad breath that dont originate from your mouth itself. I cant say for certain what it is because i dont have enough information, but i can assure you that one visit to a reputable dentist, or at least a phone call with one, will likely lead to you being cured of this in a short time.

Choice dental, is a great place for you to go to, or at least call.
Here is the phone number 08111131200. The lady in charge has over 20 years of experience dealing with all manners of oral problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFm7pGpGNBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpDYq2z2pwc
www.choicedentalng.net

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Help Someone Who Is Very Suicidal / The Best Fertility Solution: How To Tackle Infertility The Proper Way. / Tasly Double Side Massage Cushion FM-9504B Cost ₦46,800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.