Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres (11839 Views)

Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others / Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants / Commanding Officer, Soldier, 15 Others Killed As Herders Storm Benue LG Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Fourwinds: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2019
joshjc:
why will they ban pencil and biro, what do they want science student among them to use in solving
pencil is allowed... They said pen... So pen and pencil are two different things
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by goddyono(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2019
what did student want to use microphone to do in exam hall

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Exposedforall: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Iyanmiri will still disobey this instructions
Oloyede should focus on shout yeast centres
Almajiri doesn't go to sch nah.All.they kn z is roaming the streets with plates n be begging. Any ofia
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Yet our educational system is still behind
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Exposedforall:
Almajiri doesn't go to sch nah.All.they kn z is roaming the streets with plates n be begging. Any ofia
Those almajiris sent ineffectual buffoon packing
They also denied aticulooter to become president
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Elvis778(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2019
joshjc:
why will they ban pencil and biro, what do they want science student among them to use in solving
you an come with pencil, but not biro
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by donbenie(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Yeah,

He needs not bother with your ILLITERATE lots up North..

Because you would rather be raping your cows than acquire education.. grin
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by donbenie(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Peacemaker5129:

Those almajiris sent ineffectual buffoon packing
They also denied aticulooter to become president
And you are already reaping the dividends of the Next Level,

How many have you slaughtered in Zamfara and Kaduna lately.. cool

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2019
peacettw:

Thank you. To end when?
between 7am to 3pm. 2hrs for each batch. My sister is writing tomorrow by 9am
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2019
donbenie:
And you are already reaping the dividends of the Next Level,

How many have you slaughtered in Zamfara and Kaduna lately.. cool
Abia and anambra are not left out from herdsmen killings grin
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by donbenie(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Abia and anambra are not left out from herdsmen killings grin
Yeah,we'll sort ourselves out,

Have no fear..

Look out for the next bomb blast, undecided

It might just be at your backyard.. tongue
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by yhemmsy(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2019
GCE REGISTRATION AND LECTURES ALREADY IN PROGRESS!!! JOIN D EARLY BIRDS @ DE WAYMAKER TUTORS TODAY

Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by peacettw: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2019
R2bees:
between 7am to 3pm. 2hrs for each batch. My sister is writing tomorrow by 9am

Thank you

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2019
If I fail this year jamb... I swear I'll lay curse upon this people and their generation
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Enemyofpeace: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Thank God they didn't ban microwave oven
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Ododoeye0020(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2019
why are you like this. must you always show us that you don't have home training
Peacemaker5129:
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Laysmt001(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Please, a candidate has been bedridden in hospital for the past two weeks. Her exam is on Saturday and I don't think she'll get better any time soon. Please what do JAMB you have for those that miss the exam due to one reason or two?
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by principalgee: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
... With all these bans, jamb will still sieze some gurus result and claimed exam malpractices.
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Laysmt001:
Please, a candidate has been bedridden in hospital for the past two weeks. Her exam is on Saturday and I don't think she'll get better any time soon. Please what do JAMB you have for those that miss the exam due to one reason or two?

If she failed to attend there is no remedy beside her health should be the main concern now, jamb can happen later next year

How many days does it take to see result after the exam?
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by luluman: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
You know Igbos no dey hear word.
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by luluman: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
mathew2oa:

This one don mad, he no know.
One South eastern student is more brilliant than all the students in a school of your region.
By what record please?
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Hadampson(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
This idiot called oloyede is nothing but an Islamic extremist. He happened to be the VC of unilorin when I was running my Masters program there. The dude basically ran the affairs of that school like a militant. Make e kuku ban cloths and shoes too na make the students con write exam nåked.

Simply say you hate him because he is a man of integrity.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hadampson:

Simply say you hate him because he is a man of integrity.

Hadam smiley

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Hadampson(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hadam smiley

Hey, toyo... What's up?!
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hadampson:

Hey, toyo... What's up?!
i'm cool
You didn't even ask of me sad
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Yemi1987(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Laughing Ma Arsenal Way (LMAW)...This examination body is just wasting its time and limited remaing resources (after looting the good part of the fund)... if all these things were not allowed, how will 'Miracle Centers' execute their examination malpractice already paid to some JAMB staff? abeg bring ma jollof I wan eat
Re: JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres by Hadampson(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i'm cool
You didn't even ask of me sad

Toyo abeg no vex. My charging cable is not good and my phone don't have enough space. So i uninstalled some applications including wechat lipsrsealed

The application is consuming space in the internal storage. 325MB you can imagine

We can continue chatting via email.... Send me a message through nairaland mail system or better still, permission to slide into your dm wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Use His "Political Mastery" To Install His Men? - TonyeBarcanista / Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.