Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me (11840 Views)

2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by CuriousMynd: 12:52am On Nov 04, 2019
Some people planning to kill my aides, kidnap me, says Ortom

Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue alleged on Sunday in Makurdi that he once heard that some people are planning to kill his security aides, kidnap him and dismember his body parts by parts until he dies.

Ortom who prayed against this also stated that he had dismantled all negative tendencies often believed to deter progress in the Government House and the state.

He said this during a Special Thanksgiving Service organised in his honour by the Independent Print-Media Publishers Association of Nigeria (IPPAN), at the Chapel of Grace, Government House, Makurdi.

“Since my arrival, I have dedicated a special time on daily basis to be with God because He works in miraculous ways; those working against me are wasting their time and will never succeed.

“I have dismantled the devils in Benue Government House; they cannot come near us again. The devil does not have a place in our government house again.

“I am not afraid of any human being. I once heard that some people are planning to kill my security aides, kidnap me and dismember me parts by parts until I die, but I have told them that God will not allow that to happen.

“I have brought myself close to God; there is no turning back. When people plan against me, l will always floor them because God is with me,” he said.

Ortom appealed to Benue people to exercise patience and judge his performance at the end of his second term, pointing out that he had already executed projects and policies that would benefit generations yet unborn.

“We are laying foundations that generations yet unborn will benefit. We appreciate what we have done so far; we are not rushing into making policies, we are taking our time.

“Even now, we have done series of projects, carried out an amnesty programme and implemented the anti-open grazing law. In Benue, herdsmen must obey the law and nobody is above the law,” he said.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/some-people-planning-to-kill-my-aides-kidnap-me-says-ortom/amp/

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Sonsly041(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2019
“I have brought myself close to God; there is no turning back"

Because of this, the LORD will fight for you, you need only to be still...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Bola146(f): 5:06am On Nov 04, 2019
They shall do in vain.. God is always with you

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by allthingsgood: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2019
And some slow peeps are buying this bullshit Smh

This is one of the most useless governor in naija today. He's modus operandi is to constantly blame phantom enemies for his ineptitude and failure

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by orisa37: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2019
CuriousMynd:
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has alleged that his life is under threat.

The governor revealed this on Sunday during a Special Thanksgiving Service organised in his honour by the Independent Print-Media Publishers Association of Nigeria (IPPAN), at the Chapel of Grace, Government House, Makurdi.

Mr Ortom, however, expressed confidence that he would overcome every evil thrown at him.

“I have dismantled the devils in Benue Government House; they cannot come near us again. The devil does not have a place in our government house again.

“I am not afraid of any human being. I once heard that some people are planning to kill my security aides, kidnap me and dismember me parts by parts until I die, but I have told them that God will not allow that to happen.

“I have brought myself close to God; there is no turning back. When people plan against me, l will always floor them because God is with me,” he said.

Ortom appealed to Benue people to exercise patience and judge his performance at the end of his second term, pointing out that he had already executed projects and policies that would benefit generations yet unborn, Igbere TV reports.

In a sermon, Evangelist Michael Ewache said that the battles facing the state were more spiritual than physical.

“We need light to shine and take over darkness in the state,” he said.

National President of IPPAN, Babs Usigbe, in his address, commended the governor for his support to the association over the years.

Ortom, the first national president of the association, was installed IPPAN’s grand patron during the service.

http://igberetvnews.com/1110167/there-are-people-trying-to-kidnap-kill-me-ortom-cries-out/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Touch not My Anointed. Curse be upon whoever tampers with the Freedom of Ortom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by omenka(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Sonsly041:

“I have brought myself close to God; there is no turning back"

Because of this, the LORD will fight for you, you need only to be still...
Ortom is a bastard who deserves not only to be kidnapped but sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Whenever he sees the public is becoming intolerant of his failure, he starts playing the religious or fulani cards.

This idiot has been a cataclysmic failure right from the day he took office in his first term. He relied TOTALLY on propaganda to earn his second term and has continued his failure streak unimpeded.

Even his goons on Facebook cant defend him anymore. SamuelAnyawu resides in Makurdi, ask him what the word on the street is.

Whenever people complain of Ikpeazu, I laugh at them knowing they are very ignorant of what failure entails. Ortom is the SI unit of failure. Not a single road built to completion since 2015, not a single hospital, not a single school, etc. Salaries of five months and above are being owed civil servants. Pensioners have yet to receive anything for over a year, cultists are having the best of time in Makurdi as security has totally collapsed.

The man is disgusting.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Is this not same Governor Ortom that found happiness in what Buhari told him about Fulani herdsmen.

In his words " I found happiness in what the president told me about fulani herdsmen"
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by TooMuchStuff: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
Ortom is a bastard who should not only kidnapped but sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Whenever he sees the public is becoming intolerant of his failure, he starts playing the religious or fulani cards.

This idiot has been a cataclysmic failure right from the day he took office in his first term. He relied TOTALLY on propaganda to earn his second term and has continued his failure streak unimpeded.

Even his goons on Facebook cant defend him anymore. SamuelAnyawu resides in Makurdi, ask him what the word on the street is.

Whenever people complain of Ikpeazu, I laugh at them knowing they are very ignorant of what failure entails. Ortom is the SI unit of failure. Not a single road built to completion since 2015, not a single hospital, not a single school, etc. Salaries of five months and above are being owed civil servants. Pensioners have yet to receive anything for over a year, cultists are having the best of time in Makurdi as security has totally collapsed.

The man is disgusting.

U are not Amaka ! U no dey disappoint...!

Was thinking of omenka.....! Next u show up with your regular gibberish on Ortom.

God bless the Govnor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Sonsly041(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
Ortom is a bastard who should not only kidnapped but sacrificed to the gods as burnt offering. Whenever he sees the public is becoming intolerant of his failure, he starts playing the religious or fulani cards.

The man is disgusting.

But the way he speak now shows that he is now born again.... Let us give him another chance

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by scribble: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2019
allthingsgood:

This is one of the most useless governor in naija today. He's modus operandi is to constantly blame phantom enemies for his ineptitude and failure

R u miyetti allah

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2019
Omenka i present to you the worst Governor in the history of Benue State grin grin

No single development aside renovating the school of Nursing in Makurdi. When people like Dajoh built a complete School of Health science for Benue.

I am really angry with Akume for not allowing Jime to sail through in 2015. It was this same Ortom that made my friends elder Bro Utaan Conrad to relinquish his APC Mkd/Guma HOR ticket to Dickson because he and Ortom are from the same compound in Guma.

Well you guys have to ebdure Ortom till 2023 grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by omenka(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Omenka i present to you the worst Governor in the history of Benue State grin grin

No single development aside renovating the school of Nursing in Makurdi. When people like Dajoh built a complete School of Health science for Benue.

I am really angry with Akume for not allowing Jime to sail through in 2015. It was this same Ortom that made my friends elder Bro Utaan Conrad to relinquish his APC Mkd/Guma HOR ticket to Dickson because he and Ortom are from the same compound in Guma.

Well you guys have to ebdure Ortom till 2023 grin
I feel like shedding tears whenever I think about how unfortunate we are having a governor like Ortom. I honestly blame Akume for all these.

He imagined Jime would be too much for him to control, reason why he went for Prtom who decamped to APC after pdp had denied him the ticket in favour of that short man.

Now look what we have on our hands.

Imagine having the Vice President's wife commission a renovated orphanage, Mama Abayol, as the only notable achievement of the government when she came.

Look at the nonsense they did at Mobile Barack-Welfare Qtrs road.

The man is worse than words can describe.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Ceoking6: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2019
As herdsmen no sell again guy man must fabricate sympathy stories for his incompetence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
I feel like shedding tears whenever I think about how unfortunate we are having a governor like Ortom. I honestly blame Akume for all these.

He imagined Jime would be too much for him to control, reason why he went for Prtom who decamped to APC after pdp had denied him the ticket in favour of that short man.

Now look what we have on our hands.

Imagine having the Vice President's wife commission a renovated orphanage, Mama Abayol, as the only notable achievement of the government when she came.

Look at the nonsense they did at Mobile Barack-Welfare Qtrs road.

The man is worse than words can describe.

Lol i never knew she visited grin. That Mobile barracks-Welfare quarters road is one of the good link roads he should focus on. I don't know why he is delaying till date. Well na Pastor maybe God has not shown him the vision for that road construction in his dreams

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue alleged on Sunday in Makurdi that he once heard that some people are planning to kill his security aides, kidnap him and dismember his body parts by parts until he dies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by chibu4u2(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2019
sad
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by gaventa: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2019
If a Sitting Governor can actually say this, then the worst is yet to happen.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Sirpaul(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2019
They better do that fast pls
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by jamace(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2019
If you know the enemy, why not strike first? undecided
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by tillaman(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
But you are still breathing so move on!!

Next please
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by IAmSkinny: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
No be only kill. Just STFU and settle the pensioners you have been owing for months.
Nikon D3200 camera with Nikkor 35mm f1.8 prime lens for sale.
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Kendumazy(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by joenor(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Oga how did you know??
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Blinkers: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2019
allthingsgood:

That's what the fool does when he doesn't want to pay salaries.

And trust Nigerians who are mostly stupid on average, some of them up there already bought into the bullshit!

The joke is in Benue State folks.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2019
allthingsgood:

but how did he get 2nd term? the problem of Nigeria is our people..when a leader is useless and you see he is useless and still you vote for him again? and then we complain!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by Decolonel(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Even the Governor is scared of kidnap.

Who dey see God kidnap angel?
Re: Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me by seanjy4konji: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2019
They reduce quick to blame one imaginary enemy of the failures andd wrong doings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Declares APC's Ahmed Mannir Winner Of Lere Federal Constituency / National Assembly Shifts Resumption By Two Weeks / Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.