Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" (43729 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Men dem. Both made their money directly or indirectly from politics.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by lasheun: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2019
This picture actually buttress the fact that Dangote's money is not clean after all,because of those he hobnobs with.
But the fact still remains that he is a great guy and is better off his investors (Politicians) anyway.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Hades2016(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2019
seunoo7:
hi
you too like woman see as you rush say " hi ", and mind you that woman fit be man oooo if you know you know

Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by DTaj: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2019
This is no news...

Bukola Saraki was born in December 1962.

He became Governor of Kwara State at 40 in May 2003.

He used to wear a thick moustache and he looked so young and timid at that time (his late father- God bless his soul- practically handed the Governorship to him and even had the majority of his cabinet nominated by him because Bukola knew NOBODY in KWARA at that time) UNTIL:

he tasted POWER;

when he started his 2nd term in 2007 and tasted additionally intoxicating power at the Federal level as Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) President;

and the falcon in him refused to hear the falconer;

and greed, arrogance, impudence, impunity, and unbridled, devil-may-care ambition started.

And the eventual fall began!

Sad!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by zlantanfan: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Why is it that Dangote rarely put on agbada these days, he almost always go on suit unlike before, why? Need an answer ASAP. undecided undecided
He is trying to be more formal and have international appeal.

Also notice he rarely identifies as alhaji, you would hardly know he is a gworo chewing aboki

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Lols

It's weekend, cheek siggi grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Who they help?
Can they do what tony elumelu is doing?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by midnighter(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2019
Lol i love these old photos..they have a particular quality that is lost nowadays
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Fayuba(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2019
NobleAngell:
Saraki be like,"oga Aliko, life don taya me. Which day me sef go make money? "
ask of saraki's family in kwara state u will knw he isn't from a poor background his father is a renowned philanthropist.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by shukudi(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=FortuneDeGreat post=77445486]Why is it that Dangote rarely put on agbada these days, he almost always go on suit unlike before, why? Need an answer ASAP. undecided undecided [/quote
He was a local man then,
But now a global man.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Pamtoye(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2019
We don't even know who's richer btwn dem both!! �
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Lamasta:
Despite not the days of humble beginning
Nothing humble in Sarakis beginnings abeg
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Lamasta:
Despite not the days of humble beginning
Nothing is humble in Saraki's beginnings abeg
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Angel223: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2019
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by beebello(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
So because at an event they met, that means they have been running things together abi. So if I meet Osibanjo now at an event and I rushed to take a selfie with him, you will believe we have been running things together abi. Dangote can't be running things with saraki. He is a made man in business while saraki has failed woefully in business but successful in self centred politics
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
NobleAngell:

Person wey im papa get money like madt. He's practically hanging out with Dangote and you're mentioning hunger. SMH
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by NobleAngell(f): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
spacofadan:

Person wey im papa get money like madt. He's practically hanging out with Dangote and you're mentioning hunger. SMH
Pls I'm just capturing the pic. Chill out!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by NobleAngell(f): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fayuba:
ask of saraki's family in kwara state u will knw he isn't from a poor background his father is a renowned philanthropist.
Chill Out! Its just a caption based on their facial expressions.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by tical(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
chuckdelis:
Is dat not tambuwal at the background?
No..It is Modu Sheriff there with the rabbit teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by lastmessenger: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Why is it that Dangote rarely put on agbada these days, he almost always go on suit unlike before, why? Need an answer ASAP. undecided undecided
I heard he is secretly embracing Christianity
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by oke4surekid: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:

IFA said, mind your own .. Ibi toba wu efuufulele lole Dari igbe si

Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
NobleAngell:
You will be shocked Saraki has as much as Aliko.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2019
oke4surekid:

IFA said, mind your own .. Ibi toba wu efuufulele lole Dari igbe si
Translate in English, everyone is not Yoruba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.