Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention (12915 Views)

ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" / The Ongoing Construction Of Sugarland Gate House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by atilla(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Looking at the drawings from what I understand there was supposed to be a small setback before the gate house and gate so that people can curve in/out before joining the road. They didnt demolish any shops or buildings g.

I'm guessing the gate house was built very close to the road without stand setback and that's the subject of argument now. However it is I think those people should quickly build their gate at the approved place the government are locating it to then sue for the cost of building and compensation. If they believe they were wrong. That way the issue will be resolved later
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Asquare84(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
This opp is seeking for sympathy my office is located at that area 11 and the demolition also affected the entrance of mellita plaza. How come area 11 shopping complex is a big issue intact there is a main entrance to the complex at the back. Why can't Nigerian always seek for the right way of doing things.the opp also posted pictures of gimbiya street which have witnesses increase in traffic since the construction of H-medix

1 Like

Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

When things are done anyhow in your house...who takes the blame..it's you, if your kids go wrong...you will hear thinks like....his father did not train him well...the presidency is responsible for every bullshit going on in this country.....when a child does well, you hear the saying , he is a daddy boy, the tip of the iceberg .
hahahahahaahah, y are u so daft like this? after taking my precious time to explain. u are still a nonentity.
aahhahhhhi tire for u and ur generation ooo
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Pentasoft1978: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
weavesquad:

hahahahahaahah, y are u so daft like this? after taking my precious time to explain. u are still a nonentity.
aahhahhhhi tire for u and ur generation ooo

That's your cup Of tea....be delivered from dullness... I don't have time to accommodate your stupendous stupidity.
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

That's your cup Of tea....be delivered from dullness... I don't have time to accommodate your stupendous stupidity.

very soon, u will blame your bad orientation, the foolishness in you on the president
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Pentasoft1978: 6:11am On Apr 12, 2019
weavesquad:

very soon, u will blame your bad orientation, the foolishness in you on the president

Please I am busy, stop distracting me....woman rapper, you can't get over a simple discussion..e dey pain you, I hope you did not have sleepless night. Mind your business, stop texting me. My post are my opinions, I did not ask you to respond to them..is it by force.
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Markglobalbet02(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by nickxtra(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
tactius:
Im sorry...but good for them
'
You go and contravene the law and you expect there won't be a day of reckoning.

Next time, follow laid down rules and regulations.

Nigeria is in a mess because people don't follow rules.
Can't you read between the lines that the access road was approved by same Development Control?
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by nickxtra(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Asquare84:
This opp is seeking for sympathy my office is located at that area 11 and the demolition also affected the entrance of mellita plaza. How come area 11 shopping complex is a big issue intact there is a main entrance to the complex at the back. Why can't Nigerian always seek for the right way of doing things.the opp also posted pictures of gimbiya street which have witnesses increase in traffic since the construction of H-medix
So, the Police barracks is free to maintain its access road while an approved access road into one of the biggest shopping mall in Nigeria is demolished? Your statement is filled with envy. Go and sit down hate.
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by nickxtra(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
atilla:
Looking at the drawings from what I understand there was supposed to be a small setback before the gate house and gate so that people can curve in/out before joining the road. They didnt demolish any shops or buildings g.

I'm guessing the gate house was built very close to the road without stand setback and that's the subject of argument now. However it is I think those people should quickly build their gate at the approved place the government are locating it to then sue for the cost of building and compensation. If they believe they were wrong. That way the issue will be resolved later

The FCT officials have been collecting bribe from the management of mall, but this time around, the management refused to give them after they have realized that it is foolishness to keep bribing for what was approved. Sir the access road as contained in the attached annexures, was built according to the approved location, same way a neighbouring Police Barracks has its access road. If the FCT authorities don't want access road on Ahmadu Bello Way, then they should demolish the one used by the Police too.
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Asquare84(m): 3:04am On Apr 13, 2019
nickxtra:
So, the Police barracks is free to maintain its access road while an approved access road into one of the biggest shopping mall in Nigeria is demolished? Your statement is filled with envy. Go and sit down hate.

If it pains you pick up your arms and amulets and fight FCDA
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by nickxtra(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2019
Asquare84:

If it pains you pick up your arms and amulets and fight FCDA
We don't need to be armed with guns to fight a just cause, but certainly, with legal ammunitions. Truth will prevail. Go and sit down
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Asquare84(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2019
nickxtra:
We don't need to be armed with guns to fight a just cause, but certainly, with legal ammunitions. Truth will prevail. Go and sit down

If you think nairaland is a faceless group. Then be reminded that you can be traced

Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by Chimaokigwe: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmm a government that is suppose to create more avenues for job is taking jobs (means of livelihood) from those who have already and you are talking about poor people

Na wa oooooooo where you leave your brain now

Make person take away your means of livelihood, let me see if you will not be poor abi money grows on tree

This government self with poverty mentality undecided

No wonder Nigeria is rated the headquarter of poverty under Buhari undecided

Buhari is not responsible for your poverty.

Look at that layout again. The plan for those 2 properties to back themselves. That's why they have a road in front to serve the front and another at the back to serve the rear. However, those law breakers decided to create an access to the back from the front.

You can't understand what is written before you and you're blaming Buhari for your poverty.

That's your business o.
Re: Gate House Demolition: Shop Owners Seek FG, International Community Intervention by nickxtra(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Asquare84:

If you think nairaland is a faceless group. Then be reminded that you can be traced
You don't know what you are saying. I can't waste my precious time with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Demolish More Illegal Structures Across The State / Royal Haven Garden, Agbowa/ikorodu Now Selling 900k! / Very Important: For Your Perfect House Design & Construction With Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.