Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader (2553 Views)

APC Has No Power To Decide Who Becomes Next Senate President, Says PDP Senators / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2019
I see tinubu wife becoming majority leader and the failing wamakko as deputy
Deomelo
Midolian
Kyase
Pachukwudi
Tuniski
Kahal
Passingshot
Seunmsg
Raumdeuter
Adaibeku
Oghenaogie
Metaphysical
Oshigun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by Kyase(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
I think Wamako will emerge leader ahead of her, but this is Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kyase:
I think Wamako will emerge leader ahead of her, but this is Nigeria grin
No,i detest wamakko.he couldn't deliver his state

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by ledamaster(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2019
hehehe comparing Southern Nigeria to North. Hiw many women are appointed commissioners in the entire muslim Northern states? so in your delussion the muslim north will support Remi Tinubu to be their leader in the Senate? most senators from the South Eastvare tittled chiefs, A woman cant lead a titled man, Same culture down south south, hehehe I just roll over reading g
just how gullible these Lagos people are. Tinubu produced the V.P, una still think they will allow his wife be leader? ok o we shall see how it pans out.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by deomelo: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Attention seeking ipob..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by FriendNG: 1:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Rubbish. APC will die by 2023 then. You're making it a SW party. Senator Agege should be the Senate leader. SW should not have even produced the speaker.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by OAUTemitayo: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2019
FriendNG:
Rubbish. APC will die by 2023 then. You're making it a SW party. Senator Agege should be the Senate leader. SW should not have even produced the speaker.
Go and sleep.
Agege is DSP.
Definitely Remi is not our Senate Leader.
Tinubu is smarter than that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by FriendNG: 2:51am On Apr 12, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Go and sleep.
Agege is DSP.

We shall see by 2023. Continue to be selfish. We will see Tinubu smartness in 2023. Until then enjoy the rest of the day.

I still maintain that NW & SW should stay clear out of Senate presidency and Speakership.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by OAUTemitayo: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2019
FriendNG:

We shall see by 2023. Continue to be selfish. We will see Tinubu smartness in 2023. Until then enjoy the rest of the day.

I still maintain that NW & SW should stay clear out of Senate presidency and Speakership.
Why should they?
I don't see any selfishness here.
Don't take it personal.
Anyway, anybody that is there, I really don't care; performing to the delight of average Nigerian is the end goal.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by Kyase(m): 5:10am On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

No,i detest wamakko.he couldn't deliver his state
He delivered for Buhari, that's the most important thing

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Why should they?
I don't see any selfishness here.
Don't take it personal.
Anyway, anybody that is there, I really don't care; performing to the delight of average Nigerian is the end goal.
you think politics is a one region affair? Or you think buhari won because of south west?
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by grandstar(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2019
She will never ever ever ever ever get there. They will never allow Bola Tinubu control the house so brazenly.

Putting the wife there is as good as putting him there.

As my grandpa used to say when back from his cocoa farm, "It ain't happening".
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by ChristianNorth: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Garfield1 is a failure. Anyone he supports, loses. Tinubu is smarter than everyone of you combined but I don't understand why he is so serious about Gbaja.

IMO, it is a political suicide.

If I were Tinubu, I will cede that position to MB and Deputy Speaker to SE and then support SS for DSP and Lawan for SP.

These would give him powerful alliances for 2023. Take it or leave it, without SE he can never make an incursion into SS politically and without SE/SS it will be difficult to have MB (Nasarawa, Taraba, Plateau, Benue) are Pro-south and last year they applied to join the Southern Leaders Forum.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2019
Tinubu has no hold on national politics.His influence ends in the SW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Garfield1 is a failure. Anyone he supports, loses. Tinubu is smarter than everyone of you combined but I don't understand why he is so serious about Gbaja.

If I were Tinubu, I will cede that position to MB and Deputy Speaker to SE and then support SS for DSP and Lawan for SP.

These would give him powerful alliances for 2023. Take it or leave it, without SE he can never make an incursion into SS politically and without SE/SS it will be difficult to have MB (Nasarawa, Taraba, Plateau, Benue) are Pro-south and last year they applied to join the Southern Leaders Forum.
Atiku is still regretting accepting your accursed support.by the way,tinubu isn't meant to be president but to make presidents.its the turn of ss or se

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Tinubu has no hold on national politics.His influence ends in the SW
Majority leader for apc is not your business
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2019
grandstar:
She will never ever ever ever ever get there. They will never allow Bola Tinubu control the house so brazenly.

Putting the wife there is as good as putting him there.

As my grandpa used to say when back from his cocoa farm, "It ain't happening".
Majority leader for apc senators not including pdp

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Its like some of you are confused about senate president and senate leader or majority leader
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Its like some of you are confused about senate president and senate leader or majority leader.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Kyase:

He delivered for Buhari, that's the most important thing
A narrow victory.buhari without him has been winning sokoto with a wider margin
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by Philistine(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

A narrow victory.buhari without him has been winning sokoto with a wider margin
U are a fool for opening this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by mrhowoto: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Philistine:

U are a fool for opening this thread.
You mean your siblings ?
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by ChristianNorth: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

Atiku is still regretting accepting your accursed support.by the way,tinubu isn't meant to be president but to make presidents.its the turn of ss or se
Allow the court to settle that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Allow the court to settle that
Apc will settle what will be their senate leader.didnt know remi is a deltan.delta has produced powerful women from ngozi to late maryam ibb to remi,to doris uboh,oboro,rita lori.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by ChristianNorth: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

Apc will settle what will be their senate leader.didnt know remi is a deltan.delta has produced powerful women from ngozi to late maryam ibb to remi,to doris uboh,oboro,rita lori.
It doesn't change the fact that anyone you support, loses.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It doesn't change the fact that anyone i support, loses woefully.am cursed.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by tuniski: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Go and sleep.
Agege is DSP.
Whose camp is omo agege? If he is with Lawan then he will lose.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
tuniski:

Whose camp is omo agege? If he is with Lawan then he will lose.
Whichever camp,he is the next dsp.just like not all apc senators are with lawan,not all pdp senators will vote goje.tgere entry of ndume is even helping lawan.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by Ikology(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

Remi is not a powerful woman! On what basis are you referring to her as powerful?

If you say Tinubu, then i will believe you.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by tuniski: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

Whichever camp,he is the next dsp.just like not all apc senators are with lawan,not all pdp senators will vote goje.tgere entry of ndume is even helping lawan.
Lawan and his camp will lose. Gbaja too will lose.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
tuniski:

Lawan and his camp will lose. Gbaja too will lose.
Is it not high time we bet? I need to silence you once and for all

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK, Omokri Reacts As Onnoghen Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years / You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari / Prof. Chidi Odinkalu Blasts Abike Dabiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.