Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader (2565 Views)

APC Has No Power To Decide Who Becomes Next Senate President, Says PDP Senators / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by tuniski: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

Is it not high time we bet? I need to silence you once and for all
A million of you can't silence me. Mind you I am not on a contestation for bragging right.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
FriendNG:

We shall see by 2023. Continue to be selfish. We will see Tinubu smartness in 2023. Until then enjoy the rest of the day.

I still maintain that NW & SW should stay clear out of Senate presidency and Speakership.
The exact way SE stayed clear of DSP ,Deputy speakership and SGF in 2011
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by Adaibeku(f): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
They will surely rape her ,So she shud stop meddling in mens affair
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by Adaibeku(f): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Garfield1 is a failure. Anyone he supports, loses. Tinubu is smarter than everyone of you combined but I don't understand why he is so serious about Gbaja.

IMO, it is a political suicide.

If I were Tinubu, I will cede that position to MB and Deputy Speaker to SE and then support SS for DSP and Lawan for SP.

These would give him powerful alliances for 2023. Take it or leave it, without SE he can never make an incursion into SS politically and without SE/SS it will be difficult to have MB (Nasarawa, Taraba, Plateau, Benue) are Pro-south and last year they applied to join the Southern Leaders Forum.
Benue n taraba hates him n his apc eh!
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Adaibeku:
Benue n taraba hates him n his apc eh!
And apc lost there narrowly

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by Adaibeku(f): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

And apc lost there narrowly
it was padded to catch up wt pdp
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by garfield1: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Adaibeku:
it was padded to catch up wt pdp
You cant pad or catchup in an opposition state madam.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is The Next Senate Leader by famouscargo4u: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Garfield1 is a failure. Anyone he supports, loses. Tinubu is smarter than everyone of you combined but I don't understand why he is so serious about Gbaja.

IMO, it is a political suicide.

If I were Tinubu, I will cede that position to MB and Deputy Speaker to SE and then support SS for DSP and Lawan for SP.

These would give him powerful alliances for 2023. Take it or leave it, without SE he can never make an incursion into SS politically and without SE/SS it will be difficult to have MB (Nasarawa, Taraba, Plateau, Benue) are Pro-south and last year they applied to join the Southern Leaders Forum.
It is a waste of time and political naivety to cede any of the position to the East. They won't still vote APC no matter what.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Governor Reiterates Commitment To Quality Education / Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong / Tony Kabaka Reacts To The Demolition Of His Hotel By Edo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.