Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong (2563 Views)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sequel to the crisis that rocked Plateau State Bokkos and Mangu local government area of the State in less than two weeks, Governor Simon Lalong has ordered the arrest of all Fulani leaders, community and village heads of the affected troubled communities.
Governor Simon Lalong saying
“I have changed, it is no longer business as usual, people cannot continue to die and we do nothing about it. Arrest all Ardos-Fulani leaders, community heads until they produce the killers.

“All community leaders should be in cell. Arrest them now, nobody is above the law. If they don’t produce the killers keep them in cell. Nobody has immunity except me and the Deputy Governor. This is my charge today, that all Ardos in the affected communities must be in cell.
Lalong stated this on Tuesday at Government House in Jos, during a stakeholders meeting involving all Village Heads, Security Chiefs, Clergymen and Community leaders in the State.
It would be recalled that last Sunday, unknown gunmen suspected to be Fulani bandits attacked Bokkos community of Kwatas, at about 9pm and killed over 13 persons.
The attack came few weeks after gunmen suspected to be herdsmen killed 12 people in neighboring Kulben village in Mangu local government area of the State.

https://dailytimes.ng/2020/01/28/plateau-killings-i-have-changed-arrest-all-fulani-leaders-lalong/amp/
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Snipper007: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
this people know exactly what they are doing, if you stay around those places you will notice that 24 hrs before they attack you won't find any Fulani around that area or community, that alone will let your know that this monsters in human form know exactly what they are doing, it's all planned out.

11 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Johnjanrt: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is my Governor speaking. All doers of this heinous crime against humanity and the good people of Plateau will soon be brought to book.
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by healthserve(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow. Audacious
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by mushystuff: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oh! So he's been playing politics since? I'm sure he's always had intel on the various attacks against his people since he became governor but politics/blind obeisance to APC no let am talk true!

Now he'll know what chased Ortom from APC! Lemme see weda the Police will actually comply with those orders as Chief Security Officer of the state abi order from 'above' will counter his own!

9 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by TheFreeOne: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
It's high time politicians borrow some sense and stop playing politics with lives of Nigerians.

And I hope Governor Lalong is serious about this statement.

Criminality must be tackled head-on no matter whose ox is gored.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Japsylee: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning this night! Afree selling your people out for hopeless power and money!!! Iranu

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by 12Monkeys: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fool
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Stalwert: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Police should have used this tactic and arrest all community leaders where 2 officers were murdered and burnt to death while trying to arrest ipob lawyer.
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Earlystar698(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
After arresting they will be freed within a week

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by chriskosherbal(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
The Governor don vex ooo grin
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Turantula(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning Mr Lalong

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Earlystar698(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stalwert:
Police should have used this tactic and arrest all community leaders where 2 officers were murdered and burnt to death while trying to arrest ipob lawyer.
common sense is cheap but you don't have it shame !!

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by seunmsg(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
It’s good that the governor is no longer willing to play politics with security. Unfortunately, the Fulani leaders cannot be kept perpetually in detention. The police will release them except they are charged to court. The security agencies should fish out the actual killers and charge them to court appropriately.

The Nigeria police force is seriously overwhelmed and incapable of securing the country. All state governments must be allowed to form and arm their police force. That is the only way to stop the crazing killings.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Snipper007: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Let's see how it goes down........
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by GamalNasser: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stalwert:

Anything to make Fulanis face the law always pains you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by PDJT: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
-Arrest Gowon first. Ndi’ara.

-Family affair gone wrong? I don’t think so. Enjoy your “one Nigeria”.

5 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by NewsMuncher: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Talk and do oo abeg!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Stalwert: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Anything to make Fulanis face the law always pains you

Anything to make Igbos face the law always pains you
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning Lalong. You are playing politics with the life of your people.

Well you have sense sha. You are waiting noting not to offend Tanko and the presidency. I think it's a little too late for you.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Xisnin(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Have you changed?
Do you really want to arrest those who voted and rigged you into office?
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Stalwert: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Earlystar698:
common sense is cheap but you don't have it shame !!

[/s]

Only fools think wisdom is sold.
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Electrification: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow. I could not believe this till I checked the source and still had to confirm from daily trust. Well, expect him to deny and acuse the paper of misquoting him

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Snipper007: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stalwert:

You can still do that urself if it pains you that much grin
But before you do, ask yourself why the matter was swept under the carpet so you won't go hurting yourself.
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Earlystar698(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stalwert:

Only fools think wisdom is sold.
It is a total waste of them replying a black mind...
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by ideynl1: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stalwert:

And what happens to Fulani bokos killings soldiers in the North?
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Stalwert: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Snipper007:

You can still do that urself if it pains you that much grin
But before you do, ask yourself why the matter was swept under the carpet so you won't go hurting yourself.
[/s]

Please post this again without crying
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Stalwert: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
ideynl1:

And what happens to Fulani bokos killings soldiers in the North?
[/s]

Don't know, maybe sipping stout with Igbo Bokos killing police
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Snipper007: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Please post this again without crying

Actually the reverse seems to be the case cos your actually the one crying Fowl just because the slave governor has regained his lost senses and have asked that your Fulani blood sucking uncles and kinsmen be arrested while nothing has been done to arrest the ipob guys that burnt two police men to death. grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
THE IGBOS SCREAMED, CRIED, WAILED, WARNED ABOUT THAT ETHNIC BIGOTED MAN UP THERE..
BUT THE REST OF NIGERIANS TAGGED THEM WAILERS, CHILDREN OF HATE AND WHAT NOT..
NOW EVERYBODY IS FEELING THE HEAT

AND NOW THE PRESIDENT JUST WARNED THE PLATEAU INDIGENES NOT TO RETALIATE grin grin grin..
SUGGESTING AUDIO ENQUIRY.. HEHEHE.
BY THE TIME AWHOLE MINORITY TRIBE GOES EXTINCT THAT'S WHEN UNA EYES GO CLEAR..

MEANWHILE, THE YORUBAS HAVE STEPPED UP THERE SECUTITY GROUP.
THE MIDDLEBELT SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT.

LIFE IS MORE SACRED AND PRECIOUS..

THE IGBOS WARNED YOU ALL..

7 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Aladdin1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Na now the idiot wake up from his mid summers night dream.e no change anything.he's just a lousy chameleon who betrays his own kind.the innocent blood being shed by the fulani's is on his head.simple!!
Re: Plateau Killings: I Have Changed, Arrest All Fulani Leaders – Lalong by Donaldoni: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Interesting times are ahead.

It is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / IPOB’s Cow Ban Declaration Of War, Says ACF, Ohanaeze Seeks Peace / The SE Has Lost Out Once Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.