Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real (12041 Views)

Why Is That Hell Is Much More Talked About In African Countries? / Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. / Hell Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by Anapolis: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
I just want to tell you that Heaven and Hell are even more real than this physical world that we know. 

It is on earth here that you decide what direction you want to go; to spend eternity with Jesus or to a burning hell.  The Lord kept saying to us, "Without holiness no man will see me, without holiness no man will see me."  (Hebrews 12:14)

Here is a an account by a group of scientist lead by Dr Azzakoc who carried out a drilling project in Siberia

Click Here:  http://www.amightywind.com/hell/aboutsounds.htm
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by vescucci(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ah. Is it possible for any reality to dwarf another? It might be distinctly different but certainly not realler. There's only real and unreal and nothing in between. This is all besides the point anyway. It might be preemptive of me to not to bother to check your link and I'm truly sorry for that but any experience from the beyond meets me with my skepticism on full gauge. I'm like Houdini in the sense that I search for the extraordinary but I don't know when I'll accept something as truly extraordinary. Maybe until it makes a specimen of me. Literally hit me in the face. God permit me this one royal flush. Amen.
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by Akobaje: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
Behind the Legend
This story is both shocking and disturbing. Unfortunately, the truth behind it is much less interesting.

Apparently, the geological team was not very experienced at drilling. Their sensors were misaligned so they drilled at an angle instead of straight toward the planet's core. When the drill broke through, it wasn't through the planet's interior, but through its surface. The team had inadvertently drilled a tunnel through the Earth's crust, finally breaking through in the middle of an Ozzy Ozbourne concert.

I copied the statement above from another website. All I can say is that the internet is a very interesting place! smiley
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by Kay17: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
@op

Hell is a weapon effective only to indoctrinated minds, like yours. Muslim Hell would be quite comfortable for you.
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by tchaik(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2010
"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

Please can anyone tell me what the microphone is made of? Diamonds? Show me the microphone that survived 2,000 degrees Fht, and I will believe this gibberish assault to ones intelligence
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by niceone3(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
Anapolis:

I just want to tell you that Heaven and Hell are even more real than this physical world that we know. 

It is on earth here that you decide what direction you want to go; to spend eternity with Jesus or to a burning hell.  The Lord kept saying to us, "Without holiness no man will see me, without holiness no man will see me."  (Hebrews 12:14)

Here is a an account by a group of scientist lead by Dr Azzakoc who carried out a drilling project in Siberia

Click Here:  http://www.amightywind.com/hell/aboutsounds.htm
heheheheheheehehX10
very interesting folks tales
just read on:
Newspaper cutting of Researchers who Recorded Screams of the Damned

If there really is no Hell, then where do unrepentant sinners go when they die? Do you think YAHUVEH would let them into Heaven?
[Please Note: There has been much debate whether this is real or not. We are not saying it is real or not but we feel it is important enough to post it and let you the reader decide.]

These details are from the translation of an article in a Finnish newspaper named 'Ammennusatia'.

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

'The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there,' stated Dr Azzacov, the manager of the project in remote Siberia.

'The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth's center. 'The calculations indicate the given temperature was about 1,100 degrees Celsius, or over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit,' Azzacov pointed out. 'This is far more then we expected. It seems almost like an inferno of fire is brutally going on in the center of the earth.

'The last discovery was nevertheless the most shocking to our ears, so much so that the scientists are afraid to continue the project. We tried to listen to the earth's movements at certain intervals with supersensitive microphones, which were let down through the hole. What we heard turned those logically thinking scientists into a trembling ruins. It was a sometimes a weak, but high pitched sound which we thought to be coming from our own equipment,' explained Dr Azzacov.

'But after some adjustments we comprehended that indeed the sound came from the earth's interior. We could hardly believe our own ears. We heard a human voice, screaming in pain. Even though one voice was discernible, we could hear thousands, perhaps millions, in the background, of suffering souls screaming. After this ghastly discovery, about half of the scientists quit because of fear. Hopefully, that which is down there will stay there,' Dr Azzacov added.

'What really unnerved the Soviets, apart from the voice recordings, was the appearance that same night of a fountainhead of luminous gas shooting up from the drill site, and out of the midst of this incandescent cloud pillar a brilliant being with bat wings revealed itself with the words (in Russian): 'I have conquered,' emblazoned against the dark Siberian sky.

'The incident was absolutely unreal; the Soviets cried out in terror,' says Mr. Nummedal. Later that night, he saw ambulance crews circulating in the community. A driver he knew told him that they had been told to sedate everybody with a medication known to erase short term memory. The Soviets use this drug in the treatment of shock victims.

Dr. Azzacove "As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of Hell!"

Dr. Azzacove continued, ". . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!

Do you know why Jacques Costeau, the famous underwater explorer, quit deep sea diving sometime before he died? It is said that he stopped because he had heard in one of the underwater caves he was exploring, the sounds of people screaming.

There was also another time, when one of his men, who was in a diving bell in the deepest trench at the Bermuda Triangle, also had a similar experience. He signaled to be brought up immediately. After being revived from his shock, he told others of his frightening experience of hearing "Screams of people in pain".
LISTEN TO THE "SOUNDS OF HELL"!
hehehehehe still lafin out my back side grin grin grin grin. this must be a contender for the jock of the century
well, warever, it is still a good finding. at least the essence of science and technology is to proffer solutions to our problem. i hope they would device a system/machine/robot or a means of rescuing our brothers and sister who are over 14 or so kilometers beneath us. heheheheehheeheeeeeeeeee that would be very interesting. But on a serious note i wouldn't want to see the likes of Abacha, adolph hitler,etc,rescuedooooooooo.bhwahahahahaha.well i rest my case
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by philip0906(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2010
"As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by Kay17: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2010
A quick conclusion is that the Devil lives in the Bowels of the earth, and God lives just above us in the skies! undecided. All that myth was true. grin
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by redsun(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
Can anything be more hellish than the life of everyday nigerian commoner?Ignorance is hellish.
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by FMK(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
to believe to this fiction, someone must bring back to live a guy from hell or from heaven
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by bonetalk(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
As for me, i don't believe that what they experienced is a hell, it might be another thing or place entirely because hell and heaven are spiritual, it's not what a scientist or anybody can experience with physical mean, but the truth is that hell and heaven are real and it's not good to be in hell, and heaven is meant for a true born again child of God, which i will like you all to be there. If you are not sure of your salvation, this is another opportunity to review your life and surrender your life into the hands of God, that is accept Jesus christ as your lord and personal saviour, so that heaven would be able to be yours, my prayer is that none of us will miss heaven in Jesus name(amen)
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by kolaoloye(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
I don't believe in hell after death. Hell is already here.
The only place meant for the righteous ones after death is heaven and
Jesus is still preparing the place.

Now tell me who is preparing the hell?
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by Mudley313: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
HOAX - THE WELL TO HELL HOAX

Legend: Scientists drilling in Siberia went too far and ended up punching a hole through to Hell, where the screams of the damned drifted up to them.

Geologists working somewhere in remote Siberia had drilled a hole some 14.4 kilometers deep (about 9 miles) when the drill bit suddenly began to rotate wildly. A Mr. Azzacov (identified as the project's manager) was quoted as saying they decided that the center of the earth was hollow.

Supposedly, the geologists measured temperatures of over 2,000 degrees in the deep hole. They lowered super sensitive microphones to the bottom of the well, and to their astonishment they heard the sounds of thousands, perhaps millions, of suffering souls screaming.

Origins: This legend is quite popular among Christian groups as it "proves" Hell (and therefore God) exists. Popular endings to the story have it that the scientists ran screaming Cartoon of the legend from the site, or that since the discovery conversions to Christianity are occurring at an unprecedented rate.

If there is a Hell under Siberia, scientists have yet to discover it. What we have here is an enthralling legend that's been spun off an actual event.

In 1984, an article about an experimental well in Russia's Kola Peninsula appeared in Scientific American. The Kola well reached 12 kilometers into the ground, where scientists encountered rare rock formations, flows of gas and water, and temperatures up to 180°. (That's 180°, folks, not the 2,000° usually reported in any "Scientists Discover Hell!" screed. It was hot, but it wasn't hellishly so.)

Those who did the actual drilling of this very real well did not break through to a hollow centre, and certainly no piteous screams of the damned were heard. That part — all of it — was pure embellishment added after this real event was turned into a legend. (Yes, we know that any number of web sites offer audio clips purporting to be the screams of the damned as recorded in the Well to Hell, and all of them sound like they could be the noise from a typical bar on a busy Friday evening.)

The report on the digging of that well and the difficulties encountered during the project were collided with someone's vision of what should have been found down there. A little exaggerating about depth and temperature, some fabrication about hollow centres and screams, and all of a sudden there was this great story to throw back at those who claim there is no God.

Though it's impossible to pinpoint when the news story about a well in Russia transformed into a story about scientists breaking into Hell or who was responsible for that transformation, we do know that in 1989 the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) aired a "Scientists Discover Hell" story and placed the event as happening in the Kola Peninsula. A Norwegian schoolteacher visiting California heard that broadcast and took the story back to Norway with him. He then mailed it to a Christian magazine in Finland. In the form of a letter from a reader, it reached a Finnish missionaries newsletter. From there it returned to the United States, reaching both the TBN people and other evangelists who then claimed they had gotten it from a respected Finnish scientific journal.

In the spring of 1990, the legend as we now know it appeared in both Praise The Lord (February) and Midnight Cry (April). Debunkings of it showed up in Christianity Today (July) and Biblical Archaeology Review (November). Even so, the Weekly World News ran the story in 1992, this time setting it in Alaska and claiming thirteen oil rig workers were killed when the Devil came roaring up out of the ground.

You can't beat that for embellishment.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/ , tohell.htm
http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by kolaoloye(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2010
Mudley313:

HOAX - THE WELL TO HELL HOAX

Legend: Scientists drilling in Siberia went too far and ended up punching a hole through to Hell, where the screams of the damned drifted up to them.

Geologists working somewhere in remote Siberia had drilled a hole some 14.4 kilometers deep (about 9 miles) when the drill bit suddenly began to rotate wildly. A Mr. Azzacov (identified as the project's manager) was quoted as saying they decided that the center of the earth was hollow.

Supposedly, the geologists measured temperatures of over 2,000 degrees in the deep hole. They lowered super sensitive microphones to the bottom of the well, and to their astonishment they heard the sounds of thousands, perhaps millions, of suffering souls screaming.

Origins: This legend is quite popular among Christian groups as it "proves" Hell (and therefore God) exists. Popular endings to the story have it that the scientists ran screaming Cartoon of the legend from the site, or that since the discovery conversions to Christianity are occurring at an unprecedented rate.

If there is a Hell under Siberia, scientists have yet to discover it. What we have here is an enthralling legend that's been spun off an actual event.

In 1984, an article about an experimental well in Russia's Kola Peninsula appeared in Scientific American. The Kola well reached 12 kilometers into the ground, where scientists encountered rare rock formations, flows of gas and water, and temperatures up to 180°. (That's 180°, folks, not the 2,000° usually reported in any "Scientists Discover Hell!" screed. It was hot, but it wasn't hellishly so.)

Those who did the actual drilling of this very real well did not break through to a hollow centre, and certainly no piteous screams of the damned were heard. That part — all of it — was pure embellishment added after this real event was turned into a legend. (Yes, we know that any number of web sites offer audio clips purporting to be the screams of the damned as recorded in the Well to Hell, and all of them sound like they could be the noise from a typical bar on a busy Friday evening.)

The report on the digging of that well and the difficulties encountered during the project were collided with someone's vision of what should have been found down there. A little exaggerating about depth and temperature, some fabrication about hollow centres and screams, and all of a sudden there was this great story to throw back at those who claim there is no God.

Though it's impossible to pinpoint when the news story about a well in Russia transformed into a story about scientists breaking into Hell or who was responsible for that transformation, we do know that in 1989 the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) aired a "Scientists Discover Hell" story and placed the event as happening in the Kola Peninsula. A Norwegian schoolteacher visiting California heard that broadcast and took the story back to Norway with him. He then mailed it to a Christian magazine in Finland. In the form of a letter from a reader, it reached a Finnish missionaries newsletter. From there it returned to the United States, reaching both the TBN people and other evangelists who then claimed they had gotten it from a respected Finnish scientific journal.

In the spring of 1990, the legend as we now know it appeared in both Praise The Lord (February) and Midnight Cry (April). Debunkings of it showed up in Christianity Today (July) and Biblical Archaeology Review (November). Even so, the Weekly World News ran the story in 1992, this time setting it in Alaska and claiming thirteen oil rig workers were killed when the Devil came roaring up out of the ground.

You can't beat that for embellishment.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/ , tohell.htm
http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp

We were told before that the Earth was flat but today the story is different.
Only the time would tell whether this research also was right or wrong.
Till then I rest my case.

Do not be deceived no man can see the devil because he is a spirit.
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by PastorOluT(m): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2013
FMK: to believe to this fiction, someone must bring back to live a guy from hell or from heaven

In a fact 4 what u just said u shot urself in d leg, ppl have return 4m both even in our present generation bt u still do not believe. Though d bible said it long ago dat even when ppl come back 4m d dead men would still not believe.

Luke 16:31
But he said to him if they do not hear Moses n d prophets, neither will they b persuaded though one rise 4m d dead.
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by ooman(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2013
Since hell is a spiritual place, how can a material "stuff" prove it?
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by enilove(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman: Since hell is a spiritual place, how can a material "stuff" prove it?

Angels which are spiritual beings have on several occasions appered in physical form to people and also gave them messages.
To physically have a spiritual experience is possible because we humans also have our spiritual part.
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by ooman(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2013
enilove:

Angels which are spiritual beings have on several occasions appered in physical form to people and also gave them messages.
To physically have a spiritual experience is possible because we humans also have our spiritual part.

Did you read the OP. Hell, a spiritual place filled up by spirits being picked up by material stuff. It doesnt make sense!
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by enilove(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman:

Did you read the OP. Hell, a spiritual place filled up by spirits being picked up by material stuff. It doesnt make sense!

It makes sense because hell is a spiritual place filled up by spirit beings but located in a physical world called earth(material stuff).

Prov15:24 "The way of life is above to the wise ,that he may depart from hell BENEATH ( in the ground).

That is, the earth,which is physical, is where the hell the spiritual place is located. A material stuff is like the ground where hell( spiritual) is located & can be used to detect d spiritual stuff also.

If the physical or material stuff can accomodate d spiritual stuff,then the material stuff can locate the spiritual experience easily.
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by ooman(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
enilove:

It makes sense because hell is a spiritual place filled up by spirit beings but located in a physical world called earth(material stuff).

Prov15:24 "The way of life is above to the wise ,that he may depart from hell BENEATH ( in the ground).

That is, the earth,which is physical, is where the hell the spiritual place is located. A material stuff is like the ground where hell( spiritual) is located & can be used to detect d spiritual stuff also.

If the physical or material stuff can accomodate d spiritual stuff,then the material stuff can locate the spiritual experience easily.

so now, you are saying hell is a physical place filled up by spirits? how does that make sense?
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by enilove(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
ooman:

so now, you are saying hell is a physical place filled up by spirits? how does that make sense?

Our body is physical, housing our spiritual body.Human beings are made of body,spirit and soul.

A bad spirit can posses a person and make use of the body as his house.
This means that a physical place can be filled by a spirit beings.
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by NoProphecy: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2013
enilove:

Our body is physical, housing our spiritual body.Human beings are made of body,spirit and soul.

How many spirits can dance on the head of a pin? Do evil spirits dirty dance?
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2013
This fiction has been repeatedly debunked.Why bring it up again?
Re: Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real by ooman(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
enilove:

we know that physical states can't exist forever which is why the concept of spirit was formed in the first place. spirits are eternal, physical states are not and so, a physical place cannot house an eternal spiritual body. hell is either spiritual or it does not exist.

(1) (Reply)

Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) / Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release / That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.