Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Hell Is Real! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Is Real! (6906 Views)

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hell is real, you might be thinking everyone knows that so what, not everyone know that as a fact and also not everyone live with
the consciousness. I would be talking from the scriptures, Luke 16:19-31 the story of Lazarus and the rich man, please read for i would not want to quote because of the lenght.

Many says this is just a parable and that Hell do not exist. For us to know that this is more than a parable, Jesus mentioned real life characters and when you
are just telling a story you don't mention real life characters. Another thing is
that it was said its a place of torment, so Hell is not just a grave as
many believe. Lastly what i would want 2 look at is that the rich man
actually wanted his brothers warned that they might not come there, so
some people are on their way to Hell.

Hell is real, some are actually there right now while some are on their way
there, but the interesting thing is that its a journey you dont have to make.

Accept Jesus right now as your Lord and personal savior and be saved. Repent and be saved.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Is Real! by Alfamann: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
How much?

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Alfamann: How much?

How much what?
Guess u r a muslim bt no probs, Jesus loves u anyways!
Re: Hell Is Real! by Alfamann: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

How much what?
Guess u r a muslim bt no probs, Jesus loves u anyways!

How much will it cost me to accept your message.

Some churches, it is 10% of my income, some others it is just what you can afford, while in others it is what you want.

How much does yours charge?

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is Real! by achinaboy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
i did not see anything new,u are still on old parable
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Alfamann:

How much will it cost me to accept your message.

Some churches, it is 10% of my income, some others it is just what you can afford, while in others it is what you want.

How much does yours charge?

Its free man, just come as u are!
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
achina boy: i did not see anything new,u are still on old parable

what new thing were u expecting?
Anyways d message of salvation is d same 4 all times, Jesus preached it over 2 thousand yrs ago n its still relevant 2day!
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
If Hell is real, so is Heaven!
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
D interesting thing is dat no one has 2 go 2 Hell 4 it wasnt created 4 man, bt d devil n his demons.
Re: Hell Is Real! by frank317: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T: D interesting thing is dat no onw has 2 go 2 Hell 4 it want created 4 man bt d devil n his demon.

if it was created for demons why are there reports of pple who have had visions of hell that demons are having the highest fun of their lives torturing humans and making them suffer for their sins, some say demons are enjoying themselves while they pursue humans from one end to the other making hell a real hell for them.

i sometimes feel that man must have offended God in the world bfore this and this new orld and after it is a payback
Re: Hell Is Real! by Image123(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
frank3.16:

if it was created for demons why are there reports of pple who have had visions of hell that demons are having the highest fun of their lives torturing humans and making them suffer for their sins, some say demons are enjoying themselves while they pursue humans from one end to the other making hell a real hell for them.

i sometimes feel that man must have offended God in the world bfore this and this new orld and after it is a payback
Hold on to the bible, not to reports and visions and films.
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote

author=frank3.16]

if it was created for demons why are there reports of pple who have had
visions of hell that demons are having the highest fun of their lives
torturing humans and making them suffer for their sins, some say demons
are enjoying themselves while they pursue humans from one end to the
other making hell a real hell for them.

i sometimes feel that man must have offended God in the world bfore this
and this new orld and after it is a payback[/quote]

Demons r running around Hell n tormenting ppl 'cos d time 4 their own
judgment is yet 2 come. At d end of all things all we b judged even d
devil n will b cast in2 d lake of fire which is quite different 4m Hell.
Dats when their punishment 'll begin.
Re: Hell Is Real! by Rossikk(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Hell is real, u might be thinking every1 knows dat so what, not every1 know dat as a fact n also not every1 live with d consciousness. I would b talking 4m d scriptures, luke 16:19-31 d story of Lazarus n d rich man pls read, i would nt want 2 quote 'cos of d lenght.
Many says dat dis is just a parable n dat Hell do not exist. 4 us 2 know dat dis is more dan a parable, Jesus mentioned real life xters n when u r just telling a story u dont mention real life xters. Another thing is dat it was said its a place of torment, so Hell is not just a grave as many believe. Lastly what i would want 2 look @ is dat d rich man actually wanted his brothers warned dat they might not come there, so some ppl r on their way 2 Hell.
Hell is real, some r actually there right now while some r on their way there, bt d interesting thing is dat its a journey u dont have 2 make.
Accept Jesus right now as ur Lord n personal savior n b saved. Repent n b saved

You're a fraud. Please stop deceiving innocent people with your fairytale rubbish. The idea that the creator of this universe has a burning furnace in wait for humans is a crass, ignoble and reprehensible LIE which no sensible human being should believe for a single second. (SPIT)
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote
author=Rossikk]

You're a fraud. Please stop deceiving innocent people with your
fairytale rubbish. The idea that the creator of this universe has a
burning furnace in wait for humans is a crass, ignoble and reprehensible
LIE which no sensible human being should believe for a single second.
(SPIT)[/quote]

U seem 2 sound intelligent, bt listen friend i'm not just saying things 4m my head, its all in d bible except u dont believe d bible?
U said somethings right now without any basis, if ur believe is just based on what u think, then i fear 4 u.
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2013
shocked
Re: Hell Is Real! by thehomer: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Hell is real, u might be thinking every1 knows dat so what, not every1 know dat as a fact n also not every1 live with d consciousness. I would b talking 4m d scriptures, luke 16:19-31 d story of Lazarus n d rich man pls read, i would nt want 2 quote 'cos of d lenght.
Many says dat dis is just a parable n dat Hell do not exist. 4 us 2 know dat dis is more dan a parable, Jesus mentioned real life xters n when u r just telling a story u dont mention real life xters. Another thing is dat it was said its a place of torment, so Hell is not just a grave as many believe. Lastly what i would want 2 look @ is dat d rich man actually wanted his brothers warned dat they might not come there, so some ppl r on their way 2 Hell.
Hell is real, some r actually there right now while some r on their way there, bt d interesting thing is dat its a journey u dont have 2 make.

How do you know?
Re: Hell Is Real! by greatgenius: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2013
hell is real because you say so...but there is no such thing as a place called hell...

Also jesus did not come to save you from hell- it doesn't exist , he came in order that you might be saved from the ignorance which you are obviously as evident from this thread still exhibiting.. he came to save you from sin/ignorance in order that you might get to heaven- self actualization.. heaven and hell are all state of minds..

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote
author=thehomer]

How do you know?[/quote]

Very good question, 4m d bible ofcourse, there 1001 references 4m d
scripture about Hell. pls read luke 16:19-31 dat we may discuss it!
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote
author=greatgenius] hell
is real because you say so...but there is no such thing as a place
called hell...

Also jesus did not come to save you from hell, heaven and hell are all
state of minds..

[/quote]

U say Jesus do not come 2 save us 4m Hell sound funny 2 me, 1 of d most
popular scriptures clearly negate dat, John 3:16. Though dats not d only
reason he came, also u said Heaven n Hell is a state of mind, pls read d
word of d master Himself, John 14:1-8, there several other verses i can
quote 2 disprove dat. Pls read d bible with an open mind!

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2013
I have always reason if no one desereves 2 go 2 Heaven 'cos we r all saved by grace, then no one deserves 2 go 2 Hell?
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote
author=Pastor Olu T]I have always reason if no one desereves 2 go 2
Heaven 'cos we r all saved by grace, then no one deserves 2 go 2
Hell?[/quote]

;(
Re: Hell Is Real! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2013

Hell is not real. You need to be enlightened and stop acting silly!
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
ifeness:

Hell is not real. You need to be enlightened and stop acting silly!

Hell is not real or d bible?
Re: Hell Is Real! by thehomer: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Very good question, 4m d bible ofcourse, there 1001 references 4m d
scripture about Hell. pls read luke 16:19-31 dat we may discuss it!

I've read it and it was a parable i.e more like a story. Are we to take it as literal that people in heaven and hell can actually speak with each other?
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
thehomer:

I've read it and it was a parable i.e more like a story. Are we to take it as literal that people in heaven and hell can actually speak with each other?

Very good reading it, you said its just a parable, so lets look at what a parable is?

A parable is just a simple story to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson according to oxford dictionary. Indeed Jesus was teaching a spiritual truth in the scripture above but lets look at it closely.

Jesus spoke about real life characters in His parable, if it just a parable as you said do you think Jesus would have mentioned real life characters?

Secondly Jesus was teaching a principle, my question to you is what was Jesus trying to say with His parable?

If you say Hell is grave, then does that mean that grave is a place of torment?

Then lastly, why in the world would the rich man not want his brother to come to Hell, for surely every on will die?

Think deeply about this questions please
Re: Hell Is Real! by thehomer: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Very good reading it, you said its just a parable, so lets look at what a parable is?

A parable is just a simple story to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson according to oxford dictionary. Indeed Jesus was teaching a spiritual truth in the scripture above but lets look at it closely.

Note your words in bold.

Pastor Olu T:
Jesus spoke about real life characters in His parable, if it just a parable as you said do you think Jesus would have mentioned real life characters?

Who says they were real life characters? The Lazarus in that story wasn't the one allegedly raised from the dead though many people do make that mistake. Besides, it is a story to illustrate some moral or spiritual lesson not necessarily something factual.

Pastor Olu T:
Secondly Jesus was teaching a principle, my question to you is what was Jesus trying to say with His parable?

He was trying to say people should repent or face torture after they die.

Pastor Olu T:
If you say Hell is grave, then does that mean that grave is a place of torment?

I didn't say any of those things.

Pastor Olu T:
Then lastly, why in the world would the rich man not want his brother to come to Hell, for surely every on will die?

Could it be because he doesn't want his brother to suffer?

Pastor Olu T:
Think deeply about this questions please

I've thought about them but you're yet to actually explain how you actually know that this place of eternal torment is real.
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
thehomer:

Note your words in bold.

It still do not change the spiritual truth He was teaching.

Who says they were real life characters? The Lazarus in that story wasn't the one allegedly raised from the dead though many people do make that mistake. Besides, it is a story to illustrate some moral or spiritual lesson not necessarily something factual.

Who said its the same Lazarus that was raised from the dead?
Abraham, Moses, the prophets are all real characters mentioned. Jesus was also insinuated coming from the dead.

He was trying to say people should repent or face torture after they die.

What torture apart from Hell?

I didn't say any of those things.

so what did you say about Hell?

Could it be because he doesn't want his brother to suffer?

Suffer what and where?

I've thought about them but you're yet to actually explain how you actually know that this place of eternal torment is real.

Check all the word of Christ, "there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth", they are so many that i wont be able to post here.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is Real! by thehomer: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
It still do not change the spiritual truth He was teaching.

What is a "spiritual truth"? Is hell a spiritual place or a real place like the planet Venus?

Pastor Olu T:
Who said its the same Lazarus that was raised from the dead?
Abraham, Moses, the prophets are all real characters mentioned. Jesus was also insinuated coming from the dead.

Archeologists don't think Abraham and Moses were real characters.

Pastor Olu T:
What torture apart from Hell?

The very notion of Hell is what is in question.

Pastor Olu T:
so what did you say about Hell?

What I'm saying is that Hell isn't real and citing a parable doesn't help your case.

Pastor Olu T:
Suffer what and where?

Suffer according to the parable.

Pastor Olu T:

Check all the word of Christ, "there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth", they are so many that i wont be able to post here.

The same Christ who said some of his disciples would still be alive to see the rapture?
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ thehomer
I get you, you dont believe in the bible, 'cos you never said anything about the bible from your posts?
Re: Hell Is Real! by thehomer: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T: @ thehomer
I get you, you dont believe in the bible, 'cos you never said anything about the bible from your posts?

Sure. I don't believe in the Qur'an, the Bhagavad Gita or the Torah and Talmud. So, why should I believe that Hell is real?
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Another scripture to consider, the word of the master Himself.

Mathew 18
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Re: Hell Is Real! by PastorOluT(m): 2:00am On Mar 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Another scripture to consider, the word of the master Himself.

Mathew 18
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. / You Thought Jesus Was A Carpenter, As In A Furniture Maker? / Countdown To The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.