Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal (17057 Views)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Nollyzonenews: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nollywood actress and the wife of legendary singer, 2baba just signed and sealed an endorsement deal with fitness product company in Abuja named GetFit Technologies Limited.

Annie took to her Instagram page to share a photo of herself signing the deal with caption saying...

Excited !!!! I Was Supposed To Have Signed This Since December 2018, But For Every Product I Represent, I Like To Try It And MAKE sure It WORKS Before I Sell It To My Lovely Family, Known And Unknown Friends And Lovers .... And Yes I Can Beat My Chest that @getfitng Waist Trainers Works Like Magic... And I Am Now A Proud Part Of @getfitng Family..
#GetFit #ChildOfGrace

Source: https://nollyzone.com/annie-idibia-bags-an-endorsement-deal-with-getfit-technologies-ltd/

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by itspzpics(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by kidap: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Congratulation
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Jestin: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tubaba get luck for this babe ooo...A virtuous woman

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by enshi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Now we can all see that a fit body ain't health alone but can be wealth too...

See my sigy
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Tintinnoty(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Her endorsement, her cash

Zoom off................
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by mrchairman34: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wow.... that's nice
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by ezera(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Average a actress, great husband.
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by kingjrofficial(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hope its not those ugly endorsement that Tonto use to bothers us in social media
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by DigitB: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Pretty Annie

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Harpyeagle(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Did woman dey always smile very broadly.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Alejoas(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
wink
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by LawrenceOnline: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice.....
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Lovelyn451(f): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Congrats madam idibia
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by yts92: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ufhf

Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by vicysegun: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

Oga all these ur sex positions na punishment
weyre undecided
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Bobby4090: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Black face won't be happy to hear this.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by TemmyT002(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Who is that beautiful lady beside her?
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Chinashopping84: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Congrats to them.check my siggy for your Chinese rmb.We ship goods from China to nigeria
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by brenden29: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
congratulations ma
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Sweetcollins: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Congrats bae
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by jeff1607(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
a fatter lady would have been more appropriate for the endorsement
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by XaviDayo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
All thes3 small shops wey all thes3 people dey get endorsement with.

If ain't glo, mtn, airtel, UBA, GT and all these big coys. ...Pls dont come tell m3 shiiit biko
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by Heyzee5: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice one with good ethics by trying out the product first.
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later.
Re: Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal by RichBoy247: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jestin:
Tubaba get luck of this babe ooo...A virtuous woman

She is not a virtuous woman. A virtuous woman will not have kids before wedding neither will a virtuous woman marry a man whose dicck cannot stay and rest inside one pusssy. Annie Idibia is a good woman no doubt. I salute are ruggedness, strength and courage but I am sorry she is not a virtuous woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Sarah Ofili's Birthday Party / 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls / Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.