Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded (19967 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
This is wickedness. I condemn it in the strongest possible way
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by pennywys(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Enahorofrank222:
See bellow

why not take your fraud to somewhere else
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Fanbee: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Drguzzykola:
The kind of Men we have this days self. Hmm,

As in left d woman for who,

It's sad but women r so dumb.A woman should validate the character of a man and his personality before opening her legs for him.If she took her time in knowing the kind of man her husband was during courtship ,she probably would have avoided this situation today.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by BlueAir: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Handsomecole:
Bringing children into this world without planning...
how do I plan for sperm to break and attach to three zygotes undecided?? sad
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by whiteafrique: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
wahala dey when u dey climb e dey sweet u now ur product don appear

u come dey run abi u no know say something go come out before,

FG please we need your assistance with Abba Kyari to find this man..
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
How I wish I can get someone that can meet this Woman, i could have offer her something undecided
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Populardemand:
Scam

Rented Innocent children

Ogun and amadioha give dat woman party
Sure?
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
chai... only in 9ja

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by alphaNomega: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Foolish woman. When you overdosed on fertility drugs now you're looking for support.

Anyway government help will come, stay put.
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by OrangeOlamide: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
this is very sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZ4T79yObI
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Orpe7(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Another scam
The triplets may not be hers
Or
The husband is in on the scam, waiting for nigerians to donate then show face later and pretend to be asking for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by adecz: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
I smell scam.
Birth of triplets are usually celebrated and
carried in the news.

When she born?
Where she born?

These may be 'Rent a baby' scam.

The mothers (maybe baby factory mums)
of the kids may be given 500 or more, daily.

The babies are already 'working '
at less than 5 months. angry angry sad sad angry angry
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by OsuGanja(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Populardemand:
Scam

Rented Innocent children

Ogun and amadioha give dat woman party

Good evening,you actually sound stupid..
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Wizywiz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
pennywys:
there's this lady with triplet around waterlines, Port Harcourt
I always felt for those beautiful children
i don't know if some here have notice the presence of that woman
mostly seated in-front of RTC park.
she is always there with those children as early as 6am in the morning even in cold weather

wish the government of the state should intercede in their matters for the seek of those children
A lot of them rent kids for such dubious act...no one knows who is real again
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by francezB(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
This woman has been there for months, the number of women nd children sitting at the junction (summit junction) Asaba-Benin express has made people lack who do believe there, if this d true cause of her sitting there, u approach her nd give due assistance to her nd those pictures where taken without her knowing
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Vyolet(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Useless man..
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by churchee: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
See life, many well to do men are praying, experimenting and witchcrafting for baby but to no avail. here is a poor woman, having three all to herself.
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by churchee: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
See life, many well to do men are praying, experimenting and witchcrafting for baby but to no avail. here is a poor woman, having three all to herself.

���
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Edipet(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
the prophet that gave Stephanie 2M for nothing cannot see this one
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Redeakaa(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Pridestorm:
What are you even saying?
Read it again.......am sure u will get it
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by ccffwx: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Very shameless, useless and cowardly man!
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Lovelyn451(f): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
When the children makes it in life, the idiot will come to claim he's their father...
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by EddieCAD(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Redeakaa:
The next thing u will read on nairaland is and i quote "Mother of Triplets beheaded in Asaba, and babies kidnapped"....

Abeg hw do u hiss in igbo....msthewwwwhjyujksdfklfdsjmhejkloip gbam....Nonsense

And as for the man.......issorite, God dey

You are a full
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 12, 2019
to you females that wait on guys to spend his life saving on you because you think the min he says i love you ,you're entitled to hiz money ..

you might just end up like this

and i wont be surprised
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Chizobamorji(f): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
May God send help for her fast

JOIN our mini importation training today see my signature below
Re: Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded by Chizobamorji(f): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
May God send help for her fast

mini importation training today see my signature below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. / Man Insists On Seeing Suitor's Office Before Blessing The Marriage / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.