Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

South African Father Backing His Son To Work - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Father Backing His Son To Work (19964 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Father Backing His Son To Work by vickayo: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2019
From Gistvic.com

A South African dad explains why he went to work with his son in a viral photo.

He wrote:
"Dear Dominic Gabriel Letlotlo today your mother went for an interview and you had no baby sitter, so i decided to come to work with you."

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/south-african-dad-explains-why-he-went.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by vickayo: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2019
shocked
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2019
HOW STUPID AND MAGNIFICENT @ D SAME TIME,
WHAT IF U"RE WORKING @ D BANK? SO CRECHE OR
HOUSE GIRL IS NOW SO COST TO THAT EXTENT?
DUDE! THAT IS STUPIDITY OF THE FIRST ORDER.

9 Likes

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Botfuss: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
And so?

3 Likes

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by amalab30(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Nice one. Hope she dropped a portion of her milk sacs wid you?

1 Like

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by PigBenis(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
The pikin tell you say he won work?

8 Likes

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol cheesy.
Now this is cute and funny!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by ainas247: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
I can do that what's there.. Na inside the office he backed the baby joor..

Do you have a business product or service check my profile to see results
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Pray(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Normal......

1 Like

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by aku626(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2019
okay
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by koolaid87: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2019
No distraction

Its high time we sent the dullard packing

4 Likes

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Now that is a man that love, cherish and have the interest of his wife. Kudos

17 Likes

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2019
this can't happen in nigeria, was its not on same forum yesterday, a man was telling us he doesn't love his children equally, i was really shocked.... that's why nigerians maltreat their house help, if they can't love their children equally na another man pikin them go love??

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by ikezuora4689(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2019
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

A South African dad explains why he went to work with his son in a viral photo.

He wrote:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/south-african-dad-explains-why-he-went.html

if you are proud of ur dad hit like..... mothers no go steal all the love....I want to train my children in a way they will love me more than there mother.....I won break that curse wey they affect our Nigeria fathers

25 Likes

Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Haymaykar(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Not in Nigeria
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Hillarie(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Anything to trend sha
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Owwww

This man must be sexy
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Mintayo(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Crèche nko?
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Aku2078: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Is a lie oga....is because you wouldn't want her to deny you the punna this night again

My dear, the only time a man gets humble to a woman is when kongi is high on a next level, he can even play kpankpankolo with the neighbours kids just to make her happy to offer him the punna.
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Slynation(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
lol.... this is seriously serious!!
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by AshonibareBIMBO: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
this is beter
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by flyca: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Very unprofessional
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Godsgal(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2019
fUNNY grin grin grin
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by chinavs9ja(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2019
And so?

I am a web designer and developer kindly check my signature if you need a professional website
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2019
What a woman can do... A man suppose do better
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Haymaykar(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2019
[b]these one no fit happen for naija papa[b]
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari we love you. Come and finish the good work you started.
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by Techbrity(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2019
If I'm his boss, i will send him home immediately. That's arrant nonsense and unprofessional.
Re: South African Father Backing His Son To Work by itiswellandwell: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2019
He did the right thing. Only people whose marital life relationship is helpmate to helpmate won't see it as a big deal but people whose marital life relationship is a master to slave relationship will see it as nonsense. Weldone bro!

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to
UK and European countries

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Curious Birth Stories / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Who Ought To Name A Child ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.