Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) (21725 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Hmm.
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2019
These leaders are not ready to work at all.

They're so full of sh*t and cluelessness!

What will it take to deploy 10 drones around the affected areas continually for a month?

Wouldn't such achieve so much.

Must you fly a big helicopter?

Useless buffoons!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by nickxtra(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Aryin87:
May I remind you that he is returning as a governor. Election is over, so what eye service can he be doing? For what and to who? Give credibility to him for doing this.
His pre-election talks, instigation, arrogance and intolerance for the opinions and beliefs of others have contributed in no small measure to the situations we presently find ourselves in Kaduna state. After causing the damage, he's now coming out, trying to play to the gallery? Will this solve the problems? It is deeper that flying helicopters ups and downs, deceiving the gullibles. He should solve it from the root, starting from his Government House.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Bonapart(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Killer of his own people. Bigot Elrufai
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by talker234: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
VERY HOT PROPERTIES AVAILABLE FOR RENT - MOVE IN WITH CONFIDENCE TO THAT NEW HOME THIS YEAR 2019!

- Newly built 2 bedroom flats with all rooms ensuite and wardrobes at PEACE ESTATE, BARUWA, LAGOS
- Newly built 3 Bedroom flats with all rooms ensuite. 4 flats in the compound at Abesan Estate, Lagos
- Newly Built 3 Bedroom flats at PEACE ESTATE, BARUWA, LAGOS
- Newly built 3 Bedroom flats at GEMADE ESTATE, GOWON ESTATE, LAGOS
------------------------------------------------------------------
4 AND 6 bedroom Duplexes. All rooms ensuite (PICTURES ATTACHED!)

Features Included:

Water borehole, Prepaid meter, Already painted with wardrobes in all the rooms, Kitchen cabinets, All rooms tiled, Very spacious parking space, Security Post, Beautiful & ambient estate location PLUS MORE!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to rent an office?
Looking to rent a 1-Bedroom Apartment?
Looking to rent A Bungalow Apartment?
Looking to rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 3-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 4-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Or looking real estate property to buy, rent, sell or lease?

We've got the HUGE DATABASE of Genuine Landlords, Super Agents as well as PAYING TENANTS so you can BUY, RENT, SELL, and LEASE real estate property with confidence!

HERE - No registration payment. No form fees. Just inspect, pay and pack in!

We are Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU A LANDLORD OR REAL ESTATE AGENT you have properties for rent, lease or sale? Let's help you find that tenant ASAP.

1 Share

Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by israelmao(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2019
Sometimes people may pretend to be gullible but they not they are only trying to see the extent of your deception and unwittingness
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Bonapart(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2019
Danja:
This man is wonderful. Ppl just don't understand him. He actually mean well for all.
may what ever he truly mean be upon you
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2019
Aryin87:
May I remind you that he is returning as a governor. Election is over, so what eye service can he be doing? For what and to who? Give credibility to him for doing this.

It was jealousy that made Lucifer lost the kingdom of heaven, it was jealous that made Ojukwu exile himself to ivory coast, it was jealous that made Atiku lost an election. It was jealous that made southern Kaduna Christians loose deputy governor seat. The haters will never change and their reward is jealousy.
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by jutan: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2019
beejey2164x:
SCAMMER!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Naija4love(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2019
Ola260:
Nice. Also watching from here..
You can kill person for here
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by georgecso(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2019
nickxtra:
Eye service
I wish the Zamfara and Benue Gov were doing such kind of eye services too
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by danwantu: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2019
9jahotblog:
Kaduna Governor El rufai on surveillance over troubled Kajuru LG with other security guards. watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsrA_Xz6UHQ
He is receiving himself.
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by israelmao(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Apex of hypocrisy lies in the north.You made an inciting statement that 130 Fulani were killed without proof of where their bodies were buried or burned or dumped as the case may be,this very statement has instigated myriad of reprisal attacks ever since of which many lives have been lost.You started a conflagration by taking side now you eagerly seek how to put it out.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by SOFTENGR: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2019
The midget is flying to catch his fun grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by greatermeme: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:

It was jealousy that made Lucifer lost the kingdom of heaven, it was jealous that made Ojukwu exile himself to ivory coast, it was jealous that made Atiku lost an election. It was jealous that made southern Kaduna Christians loose deputy governor seat. The haters will never change and their reward is jealousy.
You belong in the dust bin!
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by garfield1: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2019
El rufai is the best governor in the north.he is replicating what he did in fctnin kaduna.people just misunderstand him based on his religious statements.i dont believe he's anti christian,there are no evidence to that.emir sanusi has similar progressive traits
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
especially with his Muslim Muslim governorship ticket

Remember Christian Christian governorship in Plateau, Benue, Edo and majority of the western states. El- Rufai is one of the best governors in Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by shugabasbn: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
I don't know why my respect for this guy just vanished. I thought he's going to lay a good foundation for good government in the North until he said he went to Chad and Niger to bribes the criminals

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by kunmiiii: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
El-Rufia likes helicopter rides ehn, he's always hopping from one heli to the other and always makes it news. grin
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2019
ShenTeh:
This video means next to nothing. For all I care this could be his cousin flying across his father's village.

ElRufai is one of the greatest disappointments from the educated elites of the North in modern history. I used to admire him immensely as FCT minister until he became governor and his utterances betrayed him.

I have little affection for the man because of the manner his speeches disregard the value of life.

Flat header, are you of Northern or Eastern origin, cause it's obvious you just personally hate d midget. Because he is d only governor dat seems proactive about d security situation in his state while d others run to Abuja & wait for Buhari
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by MicroBox: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Bonjoro:
Midget!
You can't tell us where you got that word from but me I know..
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Sholaco: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Useless governor....God will judge you all
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Bonjoro: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2019
MicroBox:

You can't tell us where you got that word from but me I know..

Shift.
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Jiang:

Flat header, are you of Northern or Eastern origin, cause it's obvious you just personally hate d midget. Because he is d only governor dat seems proactive about d security situation in his state while d others run to Abuja & wait for Buhari

Even though I am not Igbo, I DO have a flat head, if that angers you, go pee on your creator.

Since you can't make your point without casting aspersions like the lapdog that you are. You could have asked that I interpret what I wrote to you in whatever language your jejune cranium can handle.

I have deep passion for kicking ill-mannered e-warriors cum lapdogs like you and I won't spare. What has my tribe got to do with my personal opinion about a public figure?

You and your ilk must always look for an excuse to attack Igbos and drag every conversation to that corner.

Bring it on.
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2019
ShenTeh:

Even though I am not Igbo, I DO have a flat head, if that angers you, go pee on your creator.

Since you can't make your point without casting aspersions like the lapdog that you are. You could have asked that I interpret what I wrote to you in whatever language your jejune cranium can handle.

I have deep passion for kicking ill-mannered e-warriors cum lapdogs like you and I won't spare. What has my tribe got to do with my personal opinion about a public figure?

You and your ilk must always look for an excuse to attack Igbos and drag every conversation to that corner.

Bring it on.

Nah...I don't argue with frustrated lot

Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by YoungAncient1: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2019
Ova come down and see the damage properly or are you scared?
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2019
Issoright
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by truthstands20: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
He'll pay for all the killings in Kajuru LGA and southern Kaduna under his watch. The world is watching.
Re: El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video) by Bulusc: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is it now you know hellrufai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.