Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) (28145 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Realdeals(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
The herdsmen have the map, they only wanted to restore their grazing route since President Buhari have said that is the solution.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by zlantanfan: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Effiongdbest:
But Edo voted for Buhari naa
PDP won edo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Naija and bad news sha.
Edo State na Fulani
Katsina na bandits
Yobe na Boko Haram
Lagos na Tinubu

Na wa o
Lagos = Tinubu and Mc oluomo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
castrol180:
Fulani killing ipob guys on their way to the farm? It seems Fulani guys are resuscitating after their patron was rigged in as the

president of the nation. No job out there and youths are managing with farming but the oga of the meyatti allah will later come

out to referred to them as "lazy youths".

This government is somehow

They are just hypocrites, they are feeling the heat too they can’t cry out. They enjoy the sound of cries
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Until the National Assembly puts an end to the power these herdsmen have, they will continue in their lawlessness since the law backs them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Auxtin85:

They are just hypocrites, they are feeling the heat too they can’t cry out. They enjoy the sound of cries

Oh, I see
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by 1Straff: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by SjMbula(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adams Oshiomole is from Edo State and he is very close to Mr president, he should advise him on what to do, anarchy looms if necessary action is not taken.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
So real enemies of fulani are farmers? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by seborrhic: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
They should hold Oshiomole responsible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Salowise: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
I've stop believing all these stories about herdsmen. Why can't they tell us how it started, there was a day I followed my aunty to farm, later we saw Fulani men moving with their cow, suddenly one man started shouting at them telling them he will kill them and all sorts of rubbish . You see this herdsmen may not be the one looking for trouble but they welcome trouble, those guys might have challenged the herdsmen before they clash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by jerry93: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
it's high time we give out life to Christ, if you're ready say Lord Jesus I come to as my saviour of my life, I believe you died for me and the third day you rose so I can be free, forgive me my sin and make me your child again, thank you for saving and accepting me again. now if said this prayers please look for a Bible believing church and join, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Salowise:
those guys might have challenged the herdsmen before they clash.
So that warrants their being killed?
See what APC has turned some people's brains into.
A 2year old sane child won't reason like you have.
What a shame of an adult.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Veridicus: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Make allowance for Evidence, besides Goggle, in your choice of friends.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by ZAWs: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
My friend Edo state doesn't have any LGA called "Ethiopian"
Ukwani, or what have you. This Should be Delta State (if at all its true)
Always verify your news sources before posting.

RIP to the Dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by djtazzy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
so fulani herdsmen killed my own brother for the full story you can whatsapp me to get the source 09037244816 this guys are posting rubbish i can share you the complete piture complete story lucky is a good friend of mkne we eat n sleep go farm before i went to lagos i was suprised to get a sad news from my village owah-abbi in ukwani local government in delta state those boys been killed are from delta state reside in owah-abbi this guys go to farm for daily job of #1500 per day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2019
castrol180:
Fulani killing ipob guys on their way to the farm? It seems Fulani guys are resuscitating after their patron was rigged in as the

president of the nation. No job out there and youths are managing with farming but the oga of the meyatti allah will later come

out to referred to them as "lazy youths".

This government is somehow
Edo is not ipob.. Thunder fire you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Salowise: 1:31am On Apr 12, 2019
doctokwus:

So that warrants their being killed?
See what APC has turned some people's brains into.
A 2year old sane child won't reason like you have.
What a shame of an adult.
I hope u read my full comment?

stop bringing politics to this, how do you think a politician will sponsor herdsmen to kill innocent people, I just tire for the way some people dey think. All this things are caused by misunderstanding between the herdsmen and Farmers(the agbero type)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 12, 2019
#satanic next level loading.......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by varyo: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2019
what oshimole worked for now working Against his people=4+4=8
just starting.

CyynthiaKiss:
Did you say "accused" ?.. Something is definitely wrong with you guys.

Oshomole over you..

4+4=8.. First four years never finish, and human beings are dying like chicken.

Buhari supporters are celebrating inside at the sight of this corpse. This is what they love seeing.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Effiongdbest:
But Edo voted for Buhari naa

Keep quiet there. You dey for Edo? You Akwa-Ibom dey run mouth from there. Abi Bubu win the election? Warsaw war. Brother I love you but make you nor dey yan anyhow make you nor go mis step.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Effiongdbest: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Osanoghodua1:

Keep quiet there. You dey for Edo? You Akwa-Ibom dey run mouth from there. Abi Bubu win the election? Warsaw war. Brother I love you but make you nor dey yan anyhow make you nor go mis step.

who wan dey for Edo?

You voted Buhari so dewl with it, even Akpabio was booted out so live with your APC Edo. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by chibuthanks: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=ZAWs post=77467358]My friend Edo state doesn't have any LGA called "Ethiopian"
Ukwani, or what have you. This Should be Delta State (if at all its true)
Always verify your news sources before posting.

RIP to the Dead[ITS TRUE IT HAPPENED IN IN ONE OF A COMMUNITY CLOSE TO MINE BUT NOT IN EDO STATE ITS ACTUALLY IN DELTA BUT THEY DO FARM AT NEAR BY COMMUNITY IN EDO WHERE D INCIDENT HAPPENED HENCE D REPORT]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by oshorstan(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2019
stephenduru:
Three men have been killed by Fulani herdsmen at Orimele Farm between Ethiopian east and Edo State.According to report,they were going to farm when the herdsmen attacked and killed them.Below is what Iyke wrote....

'3 men killed by fulani hersmen in orimele farm settlement on 10th April 2019. They are from ukwuani in owah Abbi. Name: chukwuneku okwuazu (23), uchejin ugochukwu 24, lucky onyenibe 26'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/fulani-herdsmen-kill-3-men-on-their-way.html

The anger issues of the Hausa people at my community, made all the Aboki people to run away after they killed 2 indigenes who told them to leave the junction. before I say jack, All the Aboki use shovel n cutlass cut them. This happened at Egba junction area in Edo state.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Barzinime(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2019
And people dont die outside the country?
Internet is making you to know alot happening & you think all this doesnt happen before?
Nothing is new, people give birth & people die everyday.
Mosh1:

Either it is by Fulani or not, what matter is human I mean human souls are being wasted anyhow in this country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Ethiopian east?? Where DAT one dey
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by riczy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dt corpse Dnt look like a Farmer, besides Wer is dt location described above in Edo state,dt location sound Delta state!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) by riczy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
seborrhic:
They should hold Oshiomole responsible.
nobody can hold him,dis is Nizooria! And nt UK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.