Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored (28414 Views)

Sold »For Sale: Sawmill With Minimum of #4k Income Daily / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by greatefa1011(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2019
ValCon888:
D.

an average Nigerian taste positive to either stealing or diversion of funds at all cost. talk of say u come make mistake credit wrong amount in excess.God help u sir.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Penco2020(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I find this story hard to believe.

Question number 1; Why did you decide to give the driver extra N1500? Did he drive you above SEA level to warrant such magnanimity? Or it's your usual way of showing off to your social media friends?

Question Number 2; How come you had so much time to take the driver some pictures? Is it a way of telling your social media friends that you're balling hard with your "Personal" Driver?

Question Number 3; You were able to post the pictures of the driver and your WhatsApp "chat" easily, what stops you to post a screen shot evidence of the amount deducted "mistakenly?
Base on your number 1 question
Person like you can never tip a waiter 1kobo even if he provide the best service ever for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Oluwapomile1: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2019
1. Some people are givers. Maybe his heart was just touched to bless someone. Plus he had the extra to give...

2. They chat on WhatsApp. That picture could be the driver's WhatsApp DP.

3. Is there really a need to show account when the driver replied "OK" according to the chat.

JasonScoolari:

Question number 1; Why did you decide to give the driver extra N1500? Did he drive you above SEA level to warrant such magnanimity? Or it's your usual way of showing off to your social media friends?

Question Number 2; How come you had so much time to take the driver some pictures? Is it a way of telling your social media friends that you're balling hard with your "Personal" Driver?

Question Number 3; You were able to post the pictures of the driver and your WhatsApp "chat" easily, what stops you to post a screen shot evidence of the amount deducted "mistakenly?
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Platony(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Your balls are only useful to those guys treating staphylococcus. Give it to them instead.

U are stingy Period.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by mimicue(f): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
the driver is a thief , its common with this taxify users, there is this particular one i transferred 2k to him and then he said i should show him debit alert, while showing him , he mistakenly saw my account balance.
this driver didn't let me sleep well at night, he thought he could scam me, kept calling he is yet to get the alert , something that was sent from the same bank, as the disturbance was too much the next day
i called the bank and sent him debit alert transaction , that is how the guy blocked me and stopped calling,
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by mimicue(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Skiilashi:
People do not listen and will continue to make same mistake.

Taxify or uber will not even sanction the driver because the customers do not always want to stick to the policy guide lines.

The major policy for payment is cash or card only!!!

Transfer is at the customers or drivers risk if any thing goes wrong.

Carry your cross bro!!

really its like you're not a frequent user of the platform or u are either a driver,
so many situations that it is only transfer that is the solution , so because of one greedy drivers behavior u encourage theft
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by tonye33(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

1. You're the real definition of Nextlevel iberibeism, that you can't give out doesn't mean there ain't generous people

2. Another level of your iberibeism, the picture was gotten from his WhatsApp dp

3. Na until you see the mark for Christ hand you go belief say he was crucified? So if you don't believe, mind your business, shut up and walker pass.

May the spirit and blood of Senate Murray Bruce grant you common sense in Jesus name
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
tonye33:

1. You're the real definition of Nextlevel iberibeism, that you can't give out doesn't mean there ain't generous people

2. Another level of your iberibeism, the picture was gotten from his WhatsApp dp

3. Na until you see the mark for Christ hand you go belief say he was crucified? So if you don't believe, mind your business, shut up and walker pass.

May the spirit and blood of Senate Murray Bruce grant you common sense in Jesus name
With that kind of face on your profile that have a striking resemblance with my Ass? grin

Bro, what you need is pity and not insult.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by favor2016: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
whether taxify or taxify bolt are useless, that's how they deducted money from my account without seeing the driver talk less of starting the ride. I don delete the app from my phone
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Alcacer47: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Platony:

Don't mind d stingy thief!! Ask am wetin be 1,500 naira to dash somebody... poverty has indeed twisted his brains. i pity girls wey dey date such guys.

Only someone that doesn't have sense of humor will like & applaud his comment.
bros bone dat yarn abeg...na der type dey sponsor woman go school sef but to give guy or relative sef one naira na war

1 Like

Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by SirBunky85(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
yinchar:

Stupid irrelevant questions

1st Question: If he decides to be generous what’s your problem with that.

2nd Question: Common sense he got the drivers picture from his profile.

3rd Question: when did you become monitoring spirit or Police asking for the payment screenshot.

All these you questions are meaningless because the driver acknowledged that extra payment made, and he needs to refund the money back.

There is no justification for holding on to money that’s not yours.
don't mind the efulefu-jasonscoolari,he always claims to know all but ends up advertising his ignorance
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by SirBunky85(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
africanusvu:
brosz na wa for uooo.i neva reach to carry me come nairaland naaw.i tell u ystday say na bad network but today i come make mistake send the 36k go wrong fulani man acount no,i don call fulani tire him no hear english,him just de say him name na baa turanshi,abeg who know baa turanshi here.help me beg am pls
senseless joke
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by tonye33(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With that kind of face on your profile that have a striking resemblance with my Ass? grin

Bro, what you need is pity and not insult.

Bro those veins in your hand can wire an entire duplex both concrete and surface. If the wall of Jericho had a foundation as scattered as the veins in your hand, history would have had it as the oldest wall still standing
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
don't mind the efulefu-jasonscoo.lari,he always claims to know all but ends up advertising his ignorance
I believe your hate has got you a brand new life. I care less about you bro, you're just one of the few m0rons my comments affect and bring unceasing pains.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by kevweflex(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin grin I will. lol

MAYOWAAK:

Next time, use tooth pick to count the digits before pressing SEND.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Platony(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Alcacer47:
bros bone dat yarn abeg...na der type dey sponsor woman go school sef but to give guy or relative sef one naira na war
Yes oo...
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
tonye33:

Bro those veins in your hand can wire an entire duplex both concrete and surface. If the wall of Jericho had a foundation as scattered as the veins in your hand, history would have had it as the oldest wall still standing
Your clap back is weak like the Zimbabwe dollars.

Try harder son. grin
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by SoftBread01: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I will try my best. But next time, be careful about any online transaction even if you're dealing with your pastor or loved one.

Guess what? The guy just transferred 4k instead of the 5k sent to him and when he was asked for the balance, he told my coursemate that that's all he has.
Such a petty fellow he is.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by SirBunky85(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I believe your hate has got you a brand new life. I care less about you bro, you're just one of the few m0rons my comments affect and bring unceasing pains.
I'm not ur bro pls.ur posts and analysis are always devoid of commonsense and logic.u can keep deluding yourself anyways
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
SoftBread01:

Guess what? The guy just transferred 4k instead of the 5k sent to him and when he was asked for the balance, he told my coursemate that that's all he has.
Such a petty fellow he is.
Wow, that is very nice, but like I said earlier, this should serve as a lesson to you dear.

Let him go with the remaining balance. cheesy
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by JasonScoolari: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
I'm not ur bro pls.ur posts and analysis are always devoid of commonsense and logic.u can keep deluding yourself anyways
Like I said, I care less about you. Go ahead and keep on reading my posts, it will surely boost your misserable life.

Au revoir!
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by SoftBread01: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Wow, that is very nice, but like I said earlier, this should serve as a lesson to you dear.

Let him go with the remaining balance. cheesy

Thanks brother.

At least, person don wise up now.
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Redxy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
handsomeyinka:
You too like questions...Are you the driver?
he could be...
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Lexusgs430: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
dayleke:

Thank you bro.
That might be "alien" to some pples.

My Oga, you scarce o.... I dey sight you for beer parlour.... grin
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Lexusgs430: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
mimicue:
the driver is a thief , its common with this taxify users, there is this particular one i transferred 2k to him and then he said i should show him debit alert, while showing him , he mistakenly saw my account balance.
this driver didn't let me sleep well at night, he thought he could scam me, kept calling he is yet to get the alert , something that was sent from the same bank, as the disturbance was too much the next day
i called the bank and sent him debit alert transaction , that is how the guy blocked me and stopped calling,

I never do any sort of transfers, cash transactions is the best/safest way.......
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Skiilashi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
mimicue:

really its like you're not a frequent user of the platform or u are either a driver,
so many situations that it is only transfer that is the solution , so because of one greedy drivers behavior u encourage theft

My dear English is not difficult.

There is a policy for payment recognised on the platform.Cash or card only!!

Terms and conditions are not for decorations. It is to guide both drivers and riders and it is backed by law.

If a rider decides to make a transfer and the driver accepts it and the transfer does not go through,the driver cannot and will not complain,because the terms are clear and uber will not go after the customer,base on its policy.drivers are not to accept transfers and they know it.

Transfer is a gentle man agreement btw drivers and riders,it not backed by law and if anything go wrong,it is at the individuals risk.

I am not and will never support criminality. I can never support what the driver did. who is to blame here?

But at every time,We should be law abiding. If the rider had just registered his card on the platform or paid cash, which is the accepted policy of payment ,he would not have been in this bad situation now .

Most people like you will still not learn,and continue to make transfer which is against the policy only come to social media to shout when things go wrong.

What is difficult to do what is right at all time?
What is difficult to stick to the policy?

The policy is simple 'Cash or card only.!!
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by SirBunky85(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Like I said, I care less about you. Go ahead and keep on reading my posts, it will surely boost your misserable life.

Au revoir!
thrash as usual
Re: Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored by Abumadea: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:

He got the driver's picture from the driver's profile on Bolt (taxify). I am a taxify driver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jack Ma Absent From Public View For Two Months After Criticizing China / Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) / Custom Boss Lifts Ban On Rice Import

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.