Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. (20966 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by gidimafia: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
SEe what globalisation as coaused
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by charlsecy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:
If demons can frantically beg JESUS not to send them out of a man to HELL then it must be so terrible a place that even Demons dread it.[/b]
If Jesus acceded to the pleas of the demons, then He should accept our submission and plea for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by checkolatunji: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:
THIS IS ONE REASON WE MUST AVOID HELL AT ALL COST.

Luke 8:30-32
'' Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” And he answered, “Legion”; because many demons had entered him. They continually begged Him not to command them to go into the abyss(HELL). Now a large herd of pigs was feeding there on the mountain. The demons begged Jesus to allow them to enter the pigs, and He gave them permission''

If demons can frantically beg JESUS not to send them out of a man to HELL then it must be so terrible a place that even Demons dread it. So If Demons who were never human but 100% evil spirit and by default should not fear hell dread it so much, why should we find ourselves there?

Think about it.

And you had to use image in black colour to describe Devil abi?

But wait, I want to ask you few questions

1. Was Devil not an Angel of God before?

2. Are Angel's of God not Whitish in colour ?

3. If the above questions are true then where did you get your image of Devil from to be black in colour?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Sheunma: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
QURAN 3:8five And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OSUigboKiller: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

I hope you have accepted Christ sha...to avoid super story when you eventually find out after you die that indeed there is Hell.

If I were an Athiest i would simply believe in GOD and accept Jesus at least out of curiosity and considering the fact that I have nothing to lose if I die and realize there is no GOD or hell but will it not be share stupidity for me to be acting Voltron with GOD now and later die just to realize that indeed there is GOD and hell?

I honestly don't know what runs through the minds of Atheists.

Rubbish from the pit of HELL
Why should I believe in Jesus who was even afraid of death (hell), for he cried (father father, why have thou forsaken me...) when there are 100s of other Gods to believe in?

2 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Boboye4slim(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
OtemAtum:
Hell fire is in your imagination. The light of God Almighty has ended any hellish imaginations since millions of years ago.

Histar 1:22-26
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said,
I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I
have made the fire for you because you become
my followers on earth and then you are bound by
my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you
break any of my laws, you shall be punished here
forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.

Interesting but Whats weed of tekum
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OtemAtum: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
hardasan:

Didnt your earthus abi eartum jump from the moon and land on a fish and joined with the fish and became half woman, half fish
What is half fish and half woman called ? grin grin grin
auntywater
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by aguh1: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
My brother's please let us not deceive ourselves. Have you asked yourself this simple question.? If man can exist, it means that something greater than man is existing too that is God. Why is it that when someone go for money rituals and sacrifice human being, he gets quick money, who is giving him that money? Devil. He want to mislead many , be wise.

2 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OtemAtum: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Boboye4slim:

Interesting but Whats weed of tekum
It is now in extinction. It existed millions of years back.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OSUigboKiller: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
[s]
Toks2008:

This is the problem....too much grammar.

Bro biko if you like believe in Amadioha nah your choice.

I believe in the ancient of days!
-The ageless GOD!
-The one that was crowned by nobody!
-The one that was never voted into power but has all powers!
-The one that has no beginning and no end!
-Who can show us his mother and father or origin?
-The one who incarnated, birthed and named himself!
-A mystery unchanged and an unsolvable mystery!
-The king that can never be dethroned!
-The one that sat on the throne in heaven yet manifested as a man on earth.
-He that was before the heavens and earth were made and will still be when the earth and heavens pass away.
-Without his breath of life who can come alive?
-His power is endless and far beyond human comprehension!
-He that can dethrone any king and make them cease to live!
-He that does what he pleases and cannot be questioned!
- Who can describe him by all his names?!
-There are not enough words to describe him because he is indescribable!
- The mighty warrior that goes ahead of us yet shields our backs from the enemy!
-Extremely heavy and forever brilliant in Majesty!
- The fearful shadow that turns away the day of death!
- He that destroys and saves at his discretion!
- The creator and owner of everything in heaven and on earth!
- Our everlasting mountain that never shifts!
- The fearless and immeasurable one!
- The stranger who storms the house of its owner and the owner stands in awe!
- The possessor of inexhaustible blessings!
- The mighty protector of all!
-The one that unlocks the secrets of heaven, the earth, and everlasting places!
-He is the door, the inner chamber and the access to all things!
- The unbreakable word!
- Perfect in beauty and might!
- He is immeasurable, invincible, unending!
- The independent holder of human destinies!
- The unfathomable one!

TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY! HONOR! POWER! AND ADORATION FOREVER AND EVER...AMEN!
[/s][i][/i]
You lose!
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OSUigboKiller: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Funaki:

shocked you are following popular opinion? you're not even sure of your believe. So if you were born in India, you'll have been following Hinduism. SMH

1 Peter 3:15 KJV
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Same with you.
It's very silly to prove the existence of God /True with the book you believe in (Bible)
What happens to thousands of other religions who believes in other books?
What makes you think that you own book is superior or correct to theirs?
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by chidoozmega(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jehovah is God, weither you believe on Him or not. He alone does the impossible, like raising men back to life, healing those who are mad, healing those whose ailment have defiled medical potency, have you heard that anyone born blind is being healed of blindness but Jesus does it, all power and authorities are under Him. Jesus is your only savior believe in Him and be saved or die in your sins. For those arguing about the existence of hell, do you know that the earth core (center of the earth) is hotter than the sun, and the bible says that hell is located there, bewise and make the hay while the sun shines.

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by GerogeI(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Blockdock90:

Going by your logic, why then do you specifically believe in the Christian god? Why not all the other gods that exist across different cultures and religions around the world? These gods also have their own punishments for dead humans that didn't believe in them, and if fear of punishment for not believing is your reason for clinging on to a particular version of god, why aren't you afraid of going to the hells and terrible afterlifes of all the other hods you don't believe in?

Secondly you speak so much about god with a great degree of certainty. How are you so certain that your understanding of what god is is true? Even if there is a creator who created us and the world, how do you know the nature of this creator?

I am replying you for the sake of your faith. By this I mean your future, a future that last many many times more than what you call lifetime now.

While all men are alive, we are not all created equal. Some have various gifts to see beyond what is physically here- mass.

Religion is a culmination of description of the unperceived handed down by generations of men and women who have had the ability to percieve. It is like a man who can see describing to blind men what a tree is. That story is bound to be corrupted, howbeit, in it lies basic truth. For what we face, a tiny bit of truth about God is better than not knowing him.

If you have even the most basic spiritual awareness, you will know we are not alone, and you will know there are Authorities. God is simply the highest ever Authority.

Why are we the followers of Christ or Christians. For many, it is simply because people they know and trust told them to. But if you have ever withstood the slightest of spiritual or out of realm battles in any form- then you will know who Christ Jesus is. He is the Son, of all many sons of God, who by bridging the realm of energy and the realm of mass, gained the authority to represent both realms in every thing. He is the head of all Principalities. And need I tell you there are many principalities. Every force known or to be known bows to His command. If you can feel or see things lingering in the hidden dimensions, then call that name, you will know it is worth every breath in earth like weight pounds of gold.

Child of the creator, we are not alone, never assume we are for you are only being deceived. For every single creature here, there are billions not here.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OSUigboKiller: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Blockdock90:

Why then did you open a thread to convince people of your belief when you can't even defend your belief and you aren't open to objective debates?

This is actually why I don't like engaging in this sort of debates with Christians. It's pointless because my arguments never get refuted and all I get is this sort of reply. What a waste of my time. It's literally like I'm debating a programmed robot.
Just ignore him.
It only proves their stupidity.
He is a big loser.

Cc Toks2008
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by GerogeI(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dantedasz:

grin
Religionists can't even agree on one concept of this God.
I don't normally engage religionists in arguments because I find its a waste of my time. Religionists don't normally argue logically. Religionists argue through faith and emotion. None of What you posted up there can be proven. It's just hope that by worshipping this God,you hope to earn a reward of being in a heaven paved with golden streets and littered with many mansions. In fact from what you posted in this thread,you appear not to be sure about this God and you are only taking a GAMBLE that this God exists so that you can be rewarded like BET9ja.
It was nice talking to you.

Many of us, because we learnt basic science in school, think we know the rules of existence. Do you really think all things lend themselves to logic? Are you aware that logic stems from your brains architecture for reasoning, and is not necessarily being followed by nature. Even in science, their are many things that are beyond logic. Do not make logic your belief, for all its usefulness, It has limitations which scientists already know.

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Funaki: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

Same with you.
It's very silly to prove the existence of God /True with the book you believe in (Bible)

That I'm quoting something doesn't mean I believe in it. I can quote a song of ice and fire, that doesn't mean I believe zombies or dragons.

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
God will help us.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by FirePower1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
If you have breath and you are humble and sincere God will ensure that you will have the true knowledge about Him. Your breath is from God and it resonate with His truth.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Miarose: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
1.what sacrifices have the other gods made for you? and at what does it cost you to worship them?

Jesus gave his life for ours, to take away our sins . All we need to do is beleive.
No sacrifices or burnt offerings needed, salvation is absolutely free.All you have to do is beleive in your heart and confess with your tongue that Jesus is Lord. this cannot compare with the hundreds of blood thirsty african gods.
Ask the pagans, they strive to worship their gods. The make offerings, drop sacrifices, commune with the dead, carry talismans,tortoise shells, chicken blood everywhere, bath in the oceans for protection,success, etc.
But Every thing Christ has given is FREEEE. The bible says, even before you ask , I will answer. All the promises are FREEE. Christ has paid the price.

2. the laws of christianity make for a healthy society.

Christ gave us the ultimate command, love your neighbor as you love yourself.
He said when they strike our cheek, we should turn the other cheek.
he said we should forgive out brother 70*7 times in a day.
In these statements, Christ promotes love, tolerance, forgiveness, patience and all other positive values neccessary for an utopic enviroment.
If all man lived this way, we would be in heaven basically. if you oppose the teachings of Jesus, Do you now embrace the opposite? and what kind of society do other religions create?

3. the bible says that God is love. and Love is defined in the bible as “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails”.
I don't know which village god that can be defined in this way.

i am not exposed to many religions.. But the ones in my environment, I have checked and none can compare.

OSUigboKiller:
[i][/i]
Rubbish from the pit of HELL
Why should I believe in Jesus who was even afraid of death (hell), for he cried (father father, why have thou forsaken me...) when there are 100s of other Gods to believe in?
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Ubdavis(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
The devil is always black, why??

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by chiedozie198100: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:
THIS IS ONE REASON WE MUST AVOID HELL AT ALL COST.

Luke 8:30-32
'' Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” And he answered, “Legion”; because many demons had entered him. They continually begged Him not to command them to go into the abyss(HELL). Now a large herd of pigs was feeding there on the mountain. The demons begged Jesus to allow them to enter the pigs, and He gave them permission''

If demons can frantically beg JESUS not to send them out of a man to HELL then it must be so terrible a place that even Demons dread it. So If Demons who were never human but 100% evil spirit and by default should not fear hell dread it so much, why should we find ourselves there?

Think about it.

so according to u, these demons have been given EXEMPT letter by jesus. no more hell for them abi?

but if u steal meat from ur mama pot and some how d thing choke u n u come die, na im be say ya case na straight to hell fire.

grin grin grin grin grin grin when will u guys start using ur God given sense to see Bvllsh!t when u see one?

2 Likes

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OSUigboKiller: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Miarose:
1.what sacrifices have the other gods made for you? and at what does it cost you to worship them?

Jesus gave his life for ours, to take away our sins . All we need to do is beleive.
No sacrifices or burnt offerings needed, salvation is absolutely free.All you have to do is beleive in your heart and confess with your tongue that Jesus is Lord. this cannot compare with the hundreds of blood thirsty african gods.
Ask the pagans, they strive to worship their gods. The make offerings, drop sacrifices, commune with the dead, carry talismans,tortoise shells, chicken blood everywhere, bath in the oceans for protection,success, etc.
But Every thing Christ has given is FREEEE. The bible says, even before you ask , I will answer. All the promises are FREEE. Christ has paid the price.

2. the laws of christianity make for a healthy society.

Christ gave us the ultimate command, love your neighbor as you love yourself.
He said when they strike our cheek, we should turn the other cheek.
he said we should forgive out brother 70*7 times in a day.
In these statements, Christ promotes love, tolerance, forgiveness, patience and all other positive values neccessary for an utopic enviroment.
If all man lived this way, we would be in heaven basically. if you oppose the teachings of Jesus, Do you now embrace the opposite? and what kind of society do other religions create?

3. the bible says that God is love. and Love is defined in the bible as “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails”.
I don't know which village god that can be defined in this way.

i am not exposed to many religions.. But the ones in my environment, I have checked and none can compare.

And you think your stupìd story should be taken seriously?
So it makes sense that Almighty God (omnipotent and omniscience) needed a blood sacrifice (Jesus his "only begotten son" ) to appease him.
That God must be silly if he expects us to stop blood sacrifice while that's the only thing that can be used to appease him. What sense does that makes?
It's also very silly for you to try to pass a message using your Bible as reference when there are thousands of other religious books in the world. What makes you think your book is correct or more superior?
And if it's for preaching and true practice of true love, I'll give it to the Buddhists.
Most Christians are bloody hypocrites and don't practice what they preach. DO YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER FORGIVEN ANYONE 70*7 TIMES BEFORE?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by elijahkayode(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=Dantedasz post=77484122]

Did you watch the animation at all?
The atheist has no vendetta against God,he only wants God to prove his existence rationally. The simple fact is there are thousands of religions with most of them having a stick and carrot system of punishment in hell and reward in heaven. So which religion is the right one? The thousands of religions CANNOT all be right. So that means if you choose the wrong religion you end up in hell. It is not a matter of believing in God alone-you have to believe in the correct God or you go to the endless incinerator machine.
By the way you should also consider the fact that if God does exist,he might actually want you to rationally question his existence. Have you ever reasoned that why would an omniscient,omnipotent creator being need you to sing praises to him/her before doing things for the creations he/she claims to love?

On a final note taking a risk to believe in one religion over the other as a mode of salvation sounds cute and nice,but the fact is ALL the religions could be WRONG about this concept of heaven and hell.[/quote
]
God is everywhere touching & healing hearts everyday
Stop trying to reason God he will not be mock
be still and know He's God and the veil will break
Ignorance is bliss for the unbelievers,
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Inteltower: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Blockdock90:

But you seem to be ignoring the historical contingencies that led to these two religions having the highest number of followers. The popularity of Christianity and Islam is predicated to a large degree on the fact that these religions were heavily endorsed by political powers who enjoyed conquest. The Muslims conquered many lands in the name of Allah, killing thousands of people, and converted millions of people to Islam, forcefully I must add. The christian empires of Europe also participated in conquest and used very forceful means to make sure the religion of Christianity was adhered to. Example: In the 4th century, the Roman Emperor Theodosius made Christianity the state religion and outlawed all other religions, punishing by death those who practised other religions. In the 10th ,11th and 12th century, the christian Roman empire embarked on a series of crusades killing mostly Jews and Muslims with the aim of securing the holy lands for Christianity. In the 15th century the Spanish Inquisition killed anyone who wasn't a Christian, burning alive thousands of people who refused to covert to Christianity. During the slave trade black slaves weren't allowed to receive education but had Christianity foisted upon them and they passed this religion on to their children. Hence why Christianity is still very popular among blacks in America. So you see, the preponderance of the religions of Christianity and Islam owes more to the way these religions were propagated and maintained by political powers than the legitimacy of the religions themselves.

Are you saying that your brand of logic dictates that the legitimacy of a belief system is proportional to the number of people practicing that belief system? If that's the case then if you were alive in 800AD when Hinduism and buddism had more followers than Christianity and Islam, would you then have being a Buddhist or a Hindu?

I have observed your arguments so let's by logic enlighten you on the Existence of God .am a grad sociologist.
in studying man in the society... here are basic facts
man is inherently social & subject to being social & by social he relates with his fellow man, environment & resources, & reasonably man can't survive or progress long being anti social.
with what has been established above we can draw to this conclusion where there is Social there is dependency, where there is dependency there is functionalism, where there is functionalism there is order, where there is order there is a design.
this will lead us back to the concept "Social"

I have developed a sociological theorem called "social orderism" in here it emphasizes that the universe itself began from an existencial design (contenders: Darwinism, Creationism, Big bang theory).
the first & last fail to concur to the earlier linear concepts that lead to each other in a defining circle & which you my friend can't refute on those facts outlined. Darwinism fails to explain why humans are social & big bang theory fails to explain at the heart of their assumption why your eyes are at the position they are & even why must there be eyes, did the so called micro organism in the great big bang had a meeting to discuss which body parts to make & their positions , why the complex yet simple inter dependent functioning of the human parts.

Creationism answers the questions of design & why man is social to me.. much closer than the two which atheists subscribe too.

having explained the reason why a God exist by these clear facts
Now why the Christian God not Allah or Buddha etc.
its because of three important things

1)Salvation from sin & death through Christ (here Islam failed) it recognized our corrupted flaws & unwanted behaviours that harms us & each other.(read & learn more insight of that salvation plan)

2) the two commandments of love received from Christ which you could obviously see some as always would go & do something otherwise contrary to God's will.if Saul (Jew) can disobey & do something contrary he thought was right & would please God how much more Christians like the Roman Catholic crusade during the medieval dark ages

3) the vital role of the Holy spirit in the world now & personally.

I hope this helps...
I agree only a fool would say there is no God
but also a cursed man would know & see the truth but doesn't want to believe out of enmity because how God's will runs counter to theirs.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by elijahkayode(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

Same with you.

I.will prove.Him to your ignorant mind
You were created by someone, fear the who formed you in your mother's womb fear your creator for a year, then try reading the Bible it will be plain as ABC
GOD IS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE UNLESS YOU ARE NOT RIGHT HIM

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Dfameguy: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
I hail u dear
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Nwadiuto247: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:
One Question I ask Religions is:

Can fire burn Spirit or Soul?

The answer is, it can not.

The white man knew and understood how useless religions are and moved on to Science and Technologies, but the black man is stuck in the Judeo-Christian cacophony because he simply can not use his brain.

Left for the Africans, we would still be living in mud houses with thatched roofs eating agidi wrapped with plantain leaves.

Even with the Internet, the Blackman still wants to go back into the caves and worship anything he does not understand, instead of research to understand it.

Silly submission. Have you been a spirit before to know that fire doesnt burn spirit?
God who created spirit and soul said he will destroy them with fire and you are here deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Nwadiuto247: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dantedasz:

grin
Religionists can't even agree on one concept of this God.
I don't normally engage religionists in arguments because I find its a waste of my time. Religionists don't normally argue logically. Religionists argue through faith and emotion. None of What you posted up there can be proven. It's just hope that by worshipping this God,you hope to earn a reward of being in a heaven paved with golden streets and littered with many mansions. In fact from what you posted in this thread,you appear not to be sure about this God and you are only taking a GAMBLE that this God exists so that you can be rewarded like BET9ja.
It was nice talking to you.

Oga stop your nonsense talk. God exists and we are very sure of our belief.

Anybody who tells you he is believing the existence of God just in case if he exists is a fool!!

Every true christian knows surely that God exists. Carry your useless disbelieve elsewhere, we dont care.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Tejiriseth(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

Nice one.

But I have a simple answer to that...in a situation where 8 out of 10 people believe in same GOD I will rather go with the 8 and damn the consequence.

Statistically speaking, muslims and Christians make up the larger % IF the world's population Nd the two believe in one GOD CALLED JEHOVAH IN HEBREW AND ALLAH IN ARABIC.

Based on logic,i chose to believe in Jesus because both Bible and Qur'an believe in him.

I have also heard countless revelations of GOD and Jesus so I'm cool taking the risk with believing in GOD n Jesus but if I die and find out I am wrong, I'm ready to face the consequence with other several billions of people.

If our fore fathers from like 200years ago followed this your logic, how many would have been christians.
Typical Nigerian talking..
Yes we are in a religious nation soo Being religious is Kinda emmm automatic..
Then again the only credibility comes from the number of people who believe in it abi.?
I see.!
Have you every wondered why we've heard soo much about these religious stuff, yet seen so Little or nothing at all.?
It seems you guys are atheist at heart but believers In Doings..
You acknowledge the possibility of no Hell or god, but choose to believe just to be on the safer side.
(the safer side that the same religion created) and we have so many safer side.. And you've only be exposed to like 1 or 2....
It seems God can and is being decieved.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Tejiriseth(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

Let us even leave emotions out of it and let's talk logic.

I keep saying that if I'm an Atheist, I will believe there is GOD not for any reason perse but the fact that it will cost me nothing.

In fact, out of curiosity i will gladly believe because the bible says we will know him more when we get to paradise so why not for the sake of curiosity just believe and if you die and realize GOD is a scam i bet you have nothing and i mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE so Wettin be the issue?, its not hat you will be punished if you die believing and realize he does not exist.

This is why I just conclude that Athiest have a vendetta against GOD as a result of a bad experience in their life and not that they have any logical reason for not believing in the existence of GOD.

Well as an Atheist, Who once believed in God, I would very much love it if God played out the way we were told he does...
He sees all, knows all, but only touches few..? Why.....?
Did you notice how the same bible has soo many interpretations and so manys meanings and therefore so many confusions..?
What Is God doing about it.?
If all these people who claim to wanna go to heave end up in heaven, do you think there will be peace.?
Even Christiandom on earth is sooo Grossly divided yet the same God and book why.?
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OSUigboKiller: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
elijahkayode:

I.will prove.Him to your ignorant mind
You were created by someone, fear the who formed you in your mother's womb fear your creator for a year, then try reading the Bible it will be plain as ABC
GOD IS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE UNLESS YOU ARE NOT RIGHT HIM
Senseless talk.
Why should I read an incoherent book filled with absurdities, errors and wicked laws (especially the old testament and your Jesus that said he didn't come to this world with peace but rather war) when there are other thousands of meaningful religious books?
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Nwadiuto247: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toks2008:

I hope you have accepted Christ sha...to avoid super story when you eventually find out after you die that indeed there is Hell.

If I were an Athiest i would simply believe in GOD and accept Jesus at least out of curiosity and considering the fact that I have nothing to lose if I die and realize there is no GOD or hell but will it not be share stupidity for me to be acting Voltron with GOD now and later die just to realize that indeed there is GOD and hell?

I honestly don't know what runs through the minds of Atheists.

You dont believe God by gambling. If you gamble on his existence or not then your claim of believing in him is useless.

He that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that deligently seek him.

Thats what the bible said. Its either you believe him wholeheartedly or you dont pls.

This your idea of believing God in case if he exist is satanic and doesnt go with christianity.

No gambling. Of a truth God exist and rules the universe. I dont need to beg an atheist about this. NEVER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 / Johnson Suleiman, Chris Okafor & Co / Is It Morally Right For A Pastor To Use A Phone To Read Out Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.