Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. (20982 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by OtemAtum: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Vicoymi:
Then.....
That's not what I call God
One that can be stopped by nature
Pooh!!!
if you already have your definition of God and his characteristics, who then is he? At the end, you will give me an anthropomorphic god which is only by your own idea and not factual cool. But I can assure you, God is the Totality of Existence and we are collectively parts of God, not the whole of God, so if an insignificant part of God(you and me) are limited by another insignificant part of God(nature), I don't see anything bad in it. Just like we have our body system where the function of one stops the other e.g you can't sneeze and open your eyes same time. Food can get into your head while eating and talking at same time. Yet, it doesn't stop the fact that the whole system of the body is what we call HUMAN BEINGS, same way the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE is GOD.
Re: One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. by Vicoymi: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
if you already have your definition of God and his characteristics, who then is he? At the end, you will give me an anthropomorphic god which is only by your own idea and not factual cool. But I can assure you, God is the Totality of Existence and we are collectively parts of God, not the whole of God, so if an insignificant part of God(you and me) are limited by another insignificant part of God(nature), I don't see anything bad in it. Just like we have our body system where the function of one stops the other e.g you can't sneeze and open your eyes same time. Food can get into your head while eating and talking at same time. Yet, it doesn't stop the fact that the whole system of the body is what we call HUMAN BEINGS, same way the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE is GOD.
So what happens to us after change of position that's death as God's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) / Electrifying Celebrations As Sisterhood-africa/global Prayer Conference Holds / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.